Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Is there anyone without results like me ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been using pheros the last 4 weeks and as I mentioned in one of my previous posts here in this forum I tried nearly all the combinations of The Edge and Alter Ego together or not, without ANY results. When I say ANY results I mean zero results , not even a hidden stare or someone to search where the smell come from
    I really don\'t know what I can guess and what I made wrong
    I even cleaned the area behind ear and part of my chest with pure alcohol twice to be sure in case bath wasn\'t enough !!
    I cover it with Dolce & Cabbana classic
    Do I have to mix in a separate bottle Edge and the Alter Ego with DolceC. ?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Is there anyone without results like me ?

Are you sure you\'re not using too much? Because using too much could result in a \'turn -off\' for us girls. Especially with those unscented ones.

~JacQueLine~ [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Try 4 drops of AE total, one of each wrist and one behind each ear. I didn\'t get much with 2 drops, but then I used 4, and bingo [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

To JacQue : i\'m not sure for anything especially when i can\'t smell it but i tried these :
    a. One drop of AE behind each ear, One spray of TE to the chest (half went to my shirt and half to my chest), one drop of AE each wrist
    b. One drop of AE behind each ear, One spray of TE to my hair
    c. One drop of AE behind each ear, One spray of TE to the trousers
    d. One drop of AE behind each ear
    e. One spray of TE behind each ear and One drop of AE each wrist
    f. One spray of TE behind each ear
    All these combinations multiply it by 2 (with cologne and without )

Also i want to ask why the pheros smell when you overdose and you cover with cologne and doesn\'t smell bad when you put one spray and cover again with cologne. Colognes can\'t cover more than one spray because pheros are too strong ?

To astroboy :
    I\'ve see the sites of Ross
    They look interesting. In fact i emailed Ross about the situation and his home course lessons and if i ever get a reply i will post it. The speed-seduction is his site. As for the http://www.pickupguide.com/gallery/miscgoodstuff/seduction.html this is version 1.0 of his book. As i know now there is version 5.0

Anyway the problem is that until now phero didn\'t work
    Should i try to overdose and see what happens
    Dolce Cabbana is a stong cologne and doesn\'t fade easily but i don\'t want to smell BO

Aaaaa to be honest i had one major hit with a cute female dog 3.5 months old from a friendly couple. My friend said she didn\'t react with anyone like she reacted to me so i guess pheros work but dogs are more cleaver than women so that brings us back to the start [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

The only time I ever experienced NO results was when I tried Beeches. Some times I experience small results or negative results. But that\'s easily fixed by applying less or more next time.
    Maybe it\'ll be interesting to see if you can overload. Don\'t try this anywhere where you might get beat up, or the girl of your dreams hangs out. But, if it\'s safe, try to see if you can wear enough pheros to where people are rude or cold with you.

**DONOTDELETE**

How can i overload when i use drops and sprays according to what everybody else use and mention in this forum
    If you check the previous post at the tries i made i used different kind of sprays / drops with TE and AE

As for the places they are rude to me... there are not many. If someone is rude i have my way to make him / her shut

**DONOTDELETE**

PG, don\'t overload yet my good man unless you\'re going to a club or something. Now have you try Edge with just a cologne? If not do so. If that doesn\'t work do this. Return AE (or keep it if you like) and get APC. Now once you get APC put a two drops on one wrist and rub with the other, then one (and just one) spray of Edge in the hair, you may want to go back and put a drop or two of APC in the hair where you sprayed the Edge. If this doesn\'t work try pouring about 1/3 of the Edge into a seperate container and mixing APC in then shaking it up. This way you\'ll have a nice smelling mix and you can spray once on the shirt, once in the hair (and on the wrist if needed). If these two methods don\'t get hits I don\'t know what will, maybe you\'re just not paying attention. And also try starting conversations and see if the wome are more receptive. By the way I\'m giving this advice on the theory that The Edge isn\'t as strong as NPA but is virtually the same. So try this and tell me what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

By the way PG, I would be remiss if I didn\'t tell you this but when you\'re mixing mix in a seperate container incase something goes wrong and it doesn\'t work. You don\'t want to mess up your whole bottles of Edge or APC. I\'m crazy and do stuff like that all the time and it just happens to work out, but if you\'re not comfortable with this you may want to mix in a small container, a small atomizer or spray bottle is probably best. Walgreens has some but others have advised against those so you\'re on your own with the bottle, but when you\'re completely finished with the Edge you can reuse the bottle for other mixes. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

PG, read my topic from 08/20. \"For Those Who Are Disappointed\" [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I recently bought TE+AE(1 spray of TE on chest, one dab of AE on each wrist). Maybe is too early to talk about results, but I hadn\'t noticed anything significant... maybe the girl who cuts my hair was caressing my head a little bit too much, but I believe that happened due a friendly conversation, not to the pheros...

I have been in public places (buses, supermarkets, theaters, video stores, groups of people that know and don\'t know me) but I hadn\'t notice anything unusual...
    [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

so, let\'s keep testing (I hope not to finish the bottles before seeing some results) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

About your last question in another thread, there is old material written by Ross Jeffries at http://www.pickupguide.com/gallery/miscgoodstuff/seduction.html

Another place you can have an idea what it is about, is in http://www.speed-seduction.com/articles.htm

You\'ll get a glimpse reading those materials, and you decide if you buy them or not.

See you around!

**DONOTDELETE**

I have read Jaggy\'s post \"Those Disappointed\"
    before i create this new topic
    Even i find it logical and agree with Jaggy i wonder why the combination or standalone use of The Edge and Alter Ego EVERYBODY see hits i don\'t see even one until today 23 days after the first use
    Bruce advised me \"I would stick to the Edge. Honestly, there is nothing better on the market, though Alter Ego will usually add something to the potion.\"

Now the questions. I tried today to overdose a bit. One dab behind each ear,one dab down front of neck, one dab at both wrists with Alter Ego and one spray with The Edge at the chest on my shirt. I covered The Edge with three sprays of Dolce Cabbana and one spray of this cologne to each ear and the neck.
    Dolce Cabbana is a strong cologne that stay for at least 3-5 hours
    I went out with an old buddy for a coffee and i ask him when i arrived if he smells something bad or good because \"my cologne was an old one and i didn\'t know if it\'s still good\"
    He said \"you smell ok\"
    After 2 hours i asked again and he said that if someone come close to me there was a BO ?
    This mean that the cologne fade in 2 hours ?
    I use this cologne because i asked more than 10 chicks what was their favorite cologne and i ended with Dolce Cabbana.
    Anyway enough with my mubble
    What do you think ?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey PG,

How many total sprays of D&G? Well you really did not overload on the pheros but sounds like an overload of cologne. I have used up to 3 sprays of The Edge : One to naked chest, One to neck chest area clothed, One to hair. With two sprays of Tsar to cover/blend. Never had a BO comment and had allot of hits. This 3 spray technique is good for smoky crowded clubs. But anything more than 3 sprays of colognes like D&G and others with strong Base notes of scent, is a real overload.
    Just my thoughts.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi VH1984

I followed your suggestion: (\"Try 4 drops of AE total, one of each wrist and one behind each ear\")

Well, I had a hit today, although not exactly what I had in mind... let me tell you.

My neighbors have a 5 years old boy who has Down syndrome. After I got near him, he inmediately began to smile me a lot, followed me everywhere in the house wanting to be very near to me, gigling and gigling and trying not to lose my eyes out of his sight, offering me to drink out of his coke, and he got really sad when I left.

His parents were astonished -and me too-, since he is a very shy and silent boy. I believe this experience has something with the pheros, because I see this boy frequently, but I never had this kind of reaction (he never paid real attention to my presence in his home, and I was never close to him.)

Well, I was flattered -kind of-, but it was not the reaction I was looking for. I would have to be a psycho or a pervert to find this useful!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

If only the girls had the same reaction... but nothing... After this odd experience I went to some public places and got no reaction from the girls at all... grrr! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok then everybody jump aboard the attraction and andro 4.2 bandwagon and see what results you get then, that stuff really packs a punch

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah PG, you should read Jaggy\'s post. That should lift your spirits up. From your (very detailed) description, I don\'t think you\'re using more than the guys around here, so I guess, like Jaggy\'s case, you just need to find the right combination.

Just hang on in there.

~JacQueLine~ [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Today I tried not to take a bath and wear the pheros...same thing as when I took normally bath... nothing happened as usual
    From what you say here in this forum and from all your suggestions together with Bruce opinion I can\'t find any solution except to change The Edge and Alter Ego to other phero product, even I see everybody get hits with The Edge

**DONOTDELETE**

PG-29

Stop trying so hard, you need to relax a little more and loosen up. Don’t sit around peering at everyone waiting for a bit hit cause while you’re doing that, it looks to everyone else like you’re worried someone is going to run up and bit you on the ass, or put a kick-me sign on your back. Appear a little busy and look around once in a while, don’t stare unless someone is looking right at you. Just go on with your life as if you’re not wearing the Pheros and soon you will start seeing hits. Remember, Phero’s can break the ice but if you’re expression and attitude makes you appear unfriendly then people will avoid you no matter how good your combo is. Loosen up when you go out, smile and say hello to anyone who looks at you for more than a few seconds and once again SMILE. Even if you walk past a group of girls smile at them all, you don’t necessarily have to talk to them or stop. Just practice being friendly and making yourself approachable.

Another way to find out you have a good combo/right amount is to see how it effects guys, since we’re more comfortable talking to people of our own gender experiment on them too. Not every guy who’s friendly towards you is gay, so just ask for the time or something. Break the ice and watch what “friendly” body language looks like, then mimic it the next time you see a woman you like and I’m sure you’ll quickly begin to see hits like the rest of us.

Keep us posted,
    Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah ive been reading some reserach linking androgens to austism or actually testorone and austism and that children with austism have way lower levels of the natural stuff floating around in their system and that those children which are exposed to high levels of androgens are far better development wise than those that are not, it seems a bit odd to me anyone know anymore on this front

**DONOTDELETE**

Dylan,
    Bravo on your post above. Yes guys seem to be trying to hard. I wore NPA and TE combo for about a week, when I first really tries pheros. But was looking to hard and worrying to much. Then I really read the posts on the (old) forum and the forum club posts. Then I tried again but really not thinking about it and smiled and talked it up and just relaxed and set out to have fun. And low and behold, it was like the proverbial veil lifted off my eyes. Saw the looks the DIHL and the general hits that were there all the time but i was so uptight I did not notice it. But no more...lol...
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

The exact same thing happened to me the first night, lucky I caught on quickly and within an hour of arriving at our destination I had one of the strongest hits to date. She was really cute but since I was literally in SHOCK I didn’t know what to say. Blew that one but I’ve had many more since then so no big deal.

You have to be yourself and forget about the Phero, go out with some friends who you know you’ll have fun with and soon others will want to meet the new you.

Dylan

Pg, you have to remember this. I know alot of people get hits and even mega hits with TE. But just like I stated in my other topic, TE is one of those that does not work for me that great either. I would love to spray it on and have woman fall off their bar stools as I passed. Or gang tackle me in the middle of the mall. What works for all these other poeple is not working for you or me. But, Andro 4.2 does work for me. Why? I have no idea. It just does so I won\'t question it. So does AE and Attraction. I too was looking way, and I mean way to hard for signs. Any little movement a girl made I thought maybe it was the mones. If she burped I would have thought wow I wonder if I caused that. It wasn\'t until I relaxed and stopped thinking about it, that I really started to notice how close they were standing all of a sudden, or the looks out of the corner of their eyes. Even when I would just happen to overload, I started to notice the giddy laughter and silliness. Humans are animals, and just like any other animal the female can sense someone who is tense, nervous, and uptight. No amount of mones is going to help that. My suggestion is try something else, TE is not working for you. Try the Andro 4.2 and some AE. 1 shot Andro to chest/shirt covered by 1 or 2 sprays of cologne and no more than that. Then put 1 dab of AE on each side of neck, 1 down the center of throat and 1 on each wrist. Something else to consider, it may very well be your cologne that is throwing it off. I happen to use Lagerfeld which seems to go quite well with the AE. Ok.. that\'s my 2 cents worth. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks everybody for their suggestions.
    I don\'t let my self over react or be like a hungry wolf when i go out. I have a chill out style especially when i go out for my buddies hunting. Because now is summer (still) and business are quiet low (extremely low) i said ok this is time for games. As for the cologne s i went to day and get emporio armani ( i got dolca & cabbana the previous week ) so only for the colognes i wasted about 100 bucks
    Does anyone tried the home course of Ross at speed-seduction.com because i\'m thinking to take it to complete the set... :-(

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: PG-29 ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I got the speed-seduction course and it seems to be really good from what I\'ve listened to, I just haven\'t had the time to sit down and start going through it.

My advice is to experiment with the Pheromones further before you go into the NLP, cause if you skip straight ‘to the end’ so to say, there won\'t be any point for the Pheros. Also, forget about buying colognes until you can figure out what works for you, who cares if you think you smell like BO cause I’m sure women will precieve it as “he’s been working out”. Don’t give up on your combo, just experiment with no cologne and different amounts until you see at least minimal results. The only reason I can see for trying combos is to see stronger hits, but remember that each attracts slightly different people, in different situations. What you have right now will eventually work, but stick with it for a little longer before spending any more money.

Dylan

Thread Information