I\'ve had both versions of AE for some time now. I\'m quite fond of the newer scent, although I still use the older and milder scent on occasions when I want a more stealth scent.

However, since I was starting to run low on both versions, the thought hit me to mix the two products together to see what the end product smells like. I thought they should be a perfect match from a pheromone standpoint since they are the same product. I just wasn\'t sure what the final scent would smell like.

Well, in the end, I made a 50:50 mix of the old and new versions of AE, and I was quite pleased with what I got. The new scent was still there, but it seemed to be a bit more mellow due to the older scent. It seemed to take a bit of the sharp edge off of the scent, at least it seemed that way to me.

So, looks like I\'m going to be experimenting with this Old-New AE mix for a while just to see how it goes, and to stretch out my current phero mixes a bit longer.

I was just wondering if anybody else has tried mixing the two scents like I have, and if so what are your impressions of the scent?

Just curious.