Close

Thread: SoE and PI

Phero Pharaoh

Default SoE and PI

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just got my order of PI/m unscented and SoE oil today. I was hoping to make DD#1, however, with Primal substituting for NPA. I have read people love SoE + PI, however, I have also read that mixing PI with anything will cause it to be rendered useless. Would mixing primal and SoE be a good idea since they are both oil based? Most importantly, has anyone else done this? Thanks.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SoE and PI

I did a similar thing, mixing RM and SoE @ 1:1 . Nothing that I don\'t get with DD Lite or JB#2, but it was quite funny trying it out; moreover I like very much the fruity punch that SoE gives to RM.

Anyway, you have to make sure that the ratio you choose is effective in covering -none\'s bad smell. Other than that, I don\'t see any trouble in trying it out.

Phero Pharaoh

Thanks. I\'ve started using SoE & PI at 7:3, using a roll-top bottle. I\'ll continue to test it for a while, and when I get some more money, I\'ll test it with A1 (which I am kind of scared of since it\'s alcohol and my mones are mainly oil.). Since I\'m obviously the first one to experiment with this, I\'ll keep this forum updated.

So far, things are looking good, as far as hits. I might have found myself the right combo for me, and maybe I can enhance it with A1. We\'ll see.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Thanks for the link! Had some resourceful posts.

- Krish

Phero Dude

Instead of mixing, why not apply separately but wear at the same time. SOE seems to work really well when used like this with with AE, JB#1 and NPA. In order of effectiveness I\'d rank them as follows:

1) SOE + JB#1 (five stars - very positive hits, gals will initiate conversation.)
    2) SOE + AE (3 stars - positive hits, but I need to initiate conversation for the most part.)
    3) SOE + NPA (haven\'t done as much testing with this combo, so to early to say definitively.)

I\'ve been hit on directly with SOE + JB#1 a couple of times
    ( yesterday, got hit on by this lady and within a few minutes I had her number. JB#1 on it\'s own is very effective esp. in clubs, but I\'m liking it with SOE as I can use less JB#1 (two dabs) and I get women \"actively\" approaching me, initiating conversation.)

**DONOTDELETE**

Do you mix an equal part of SOE and JB1 ? How much SOE and JB1 where you using to have \"women *actively* approaching \" you ?

Half and half that would be 5\'none/4\'nol/1\'rone ...

Less JB1 could be 2\'none/4\'nol/1\'rone ...

+ the secret ingredient of course...

Phero Dude

Alchemist: I used 4 small smears of the SOE roll-on bottle - 2 smears on each cheek and two behind each ear. Rubbed the SOE in evenly and then applied 2 dabs of JB#1 - one dab on each cheek and spread evenly, mixing it with the already applied SOE (it gives off a pretty nice subtle scent). I find that often enough I\'m getting woman saying \"hi\", asking me stuff, giving me great openers etc. to conversation, and consistently enough that it\'s very noticeable like yesterday.

One other combo that I\'ve tried that is not discussed much here, but is in the old archives is AE and PF (2 dabs AE and 4-6 dabs PF) - this I also give 5 stars - it has much the same effect as JB#1 and SOE and I will post a story at some point perhaps of a super hit I had this past weekend with it (just not sure whether to post as I\'m paranoid that the specifics of it would be identifiable if the folks involved lurk on this board)

The AE and PF seems to work best about 2 or so hours after applying, whereas the SOE and JB#1 seems to work from within about half an hour and has a long duration.

**DONOTDELETE**

Based on this and some personal tests, I\'ll probably cook a \'none1/\'nol6/\'rone2 mix very soon...

**DONOTDELETE**

By the way I used about 1/3 SOE gel pack 3 hours ago and now that the fragrance is fading I smell like a woman... Yes, the smell I can sniff from some women\'s arm pit. Not dirty at all mind you, very pleasurable...it\'s just weird to smell this on me. Maybe the 4:1 nol:rone is a little to strong on \'nol for me... \'none1/\'nol6/\'rone2\" here I come !

Phero Pharaoh

I just find mixing to be less messy and more convinient. That and I usually OD SoE badly, and thats what kills my pheromone balance. This way, I know exactly what I\'m getting. I will try JB#1 + SoE some day, but I\'ve dedicated some time to testing my new mix of SoE/PI @ 7:3. So far I\'m loving it.

- Krish

King of the coupons!

Krtel - Loving it as in getting hits, or are you just impressed with its scent? Thanx!

**DONOTDELETE**

I tried out JB#1 + SoE tonight. 3 1/2 dabs of each. JB#1 first behind the ears down along the pulse line; each wrist (one dab spread between both) and the residual wiped on my thorax. I covered it with SoE.
    NO REACTION I was at a bar with a verrrrry mixed crowd (21-60, m/f , black, white, latina) The only thing that even came close to a \"hit\" was the girl who was selling roses out of a basket. She was mid-30s and pregnant. I have a pretty flashy watch and I think it was that not the pheros that got her talking to me. Oh well - back to KOTW mix. (and some more Cool Scent experiments)

Phero Pharaoh

Loving it as in both! I get nice hits and the 7SOE:3PI ratio is good at covering PI\'s nasty scent (confirmed by my \"guinee pigs\", lol). I\'ve never got hits like this w/ any other thing. I\'m still testing it though. So far so good. :-)

- Krish

King of the coupons!

O.K. RR, now reverse your applications. I\'ve read somewhere on here...put on the SOE first, then add a dap of JB1 behind each ear, and between wrist on top of your SOE, and see what happens. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Tater!!

Krtel - Thanks for your secrets. Always interested in mixes with PI/m in it. Hope you\'ll continue to keep us posted. Love it when everybody\'s turning in their homework, and getting their Mad Scientist props! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**

we are talking SoE and NOT SoE GEL PACKS right? I used the oil...

King of the coupons!

Yes - Did you not read Proteus post on the same subject? Scroll up...it\'s there! Dee dee do dee dee dum. I thought it was on this post. Have you be blinded by mones already? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] DO NOT SNORT IT!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Some people just can\'t handle mones! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I found the source of my confusion:
    <<<By the way I used about 1/3 SOE gel pack 3 hours ago and now that the fragrance is fading I smell like a woman... Yes, the smell I can sniff from some women\'s arm pit. Not dirty at all mind you, very pleasurable...it\'s just weird to smell this on me. Maybe the 4:1 nol:rone is a little to strong on \'nol for me... \'none1/\'nol6/\'rone2\" here I come ! >>>
    Anyhoo, I\'ll try mixing it the other way \'round SoE first - and I\'ll apply it to my cheeks instead of my neck. For some reason that makes me aprehensive, but I\'ll give it a shot.
    Thx all.

King of the coupons!

Good deal!! You won\'t get your Mad Scientist stamp if you don\'t experiment!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Good luck on your change-around! Hope it works for ya! Tater!!

Thread Information