Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default Copulins attract WOmen?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    damn... whats going on now...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC) -- a bonafide secret weapon among male pheromone users. (Some women even call PCC \"a dirty little trick\" when used by men!)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Men are using copulins that they re be more \"nice/Stronger\"- or what?

Oah...i don t understand why MEN using C [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I ve searched in old posts / threads but *really* info i didn t get about this theme.

Banned User

Default Re: Copulins attract WOmen?

Wow, I had to delete the link you posted, but what I saw there was interesting. There is another site that is selling AE+PCC+Stimugel as an \"ultimate package\" for men. And guess what, they even have their own forum!

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, yea i\'ve been there before. I think they\'re just a love-scent affiliate with they\'re own website and are trying to copy bruce\'s success with it\'s own forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Mikey, copulins are THE smell of sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If a woman smells them she might have an association with sex in her brain. Another thing is that she might think you have slept with other women, which makes you stand out as an attractive, sexually active, (alpha-like) male. Now the bad news, there is no guarentee any of this will happen when you use copulins. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mikey, copulins are THE smell of sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If a woman smells them she might have an association with sex in her brain. Another thing is that she might think you have slept with other women, which makes you stand out as an attractive, sexually active, (alpha-like) male. Now the bad news, there is no guarentee any of this will happen when you use copulins. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

hey!

ahm whats going on now?
    I think - none is the MALE \"side of sex(aulity)\" and - copulins is the FEMALE side --

Straight on, do you mean then ONLY(?) use - C for success ?
    -&gt; I don t want to attract lesbian - woman, you understand [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Combine - none + - C + -nol for chattiness would be the way.

Hm.. i m going to wait for some other posts right here.

see you soon,
    mike

Banned User

Don\'t get me wrong. I don\'t say you should get copulins.. I don\'t use them either, though I have tried it in the past. For me they didn\'t do much. If you like to experiment and you are used to pheromones, you can try them out.

It\'s called \"Social Proof\" - a Woman smells the scent of another Woman on you and deems you worthy based on the assumption that other women do as well.

It\'s called \"Social Proof\" - a Woman smells the scent of another Woman on you and deems you worthy based on the assumption that other women do as well.

That could be another element to consider in the whole debate over men wearing \"/w varieties\" of products. Btw please stop revealing new info right after a complete my each of my latest orders [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If you are a follower of sociobiology, you believe that it is generally the case that women are looking for a loyal male who will help raise the few offspring she is capable of generating in her life. Since the woman is capable of producing only around 15 offspring, she is very concerned about the survival of each one and wants a life partner to assist her. She should be reluctant to copulate with a promiscuous male since it might jeopardize the survival of her children (read: \"bearers of her DNA\").

I think sociobiology overplays the biology and underplays the socio. But it seems to be the approach of choice for most forum members.

Copulins are one of the few known mones that really are sex-specific. Unlike the other mones which are produced by men and women, copulins are unique to the vagina. From a sociobiological point of view a man would not want to advertise the fact that he is promiscuous to a woman into whose pants he wants to get.

Possible conclusions: (1) sociobiology has been weakened; or (2) men actually do produce copulins; or (3) copulins really don\'t work for men; or (4) they do work on those women who are less hetero- on the homo-hetero spectrum; or (5) high-concentration copulins on men, in combination with other mones on men, produce a stimulus which has never previously existed, and accordingly produces a response which was not selected for, but is an unselected concomitant of other processes that were the product of natural selection.

Hey! I just noticed that my member is full! How do I relieve it?

Phero Enthusiast

I think there\'s another possibility you\'re overlooking.

That -none works on both sexes is something which, for example, women who use TE/w could readily attest to. But why? Isn\'t -none \"male\" per our usual analysis? Same with musk, sandalwood and ambergris before -none was discovered -- in theory they\'re purely male, but work for both sexes.

My suspicion, having played with both synthetic pheromones and natural-source pheromones/pheromone-like substances, is that things which smell like sex will often do the trick regardless of gender. I wouldn\'t want to speculate about how much of this might be innate and how much conditioning, but it seems hard to explain otherwise.

I\'m not suggesting that guys start trying heavy doses of copulins, but I\'ve never observed anything bad from using a little bit mixed in with the other pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**

And here\'s yet another possibility. The whole story about copulins proving a guy is sponge worthy is a Watcherism that has not been borne out by those wearing copulins. Most guys who\'ve tried it have had no results, bad results, or negligible results. With the exception of MadMaxx, who is the exception to everything and therefore doesn\'t count, stats wise.

It\'s hype, from my observation. I have not heard of one hit from a guy wearing cops.

Caveat emptor.

Phero Enthusiast

DrSmellThis seems to have had some luck with at least traces of copulins, too. And guys wear scents which contain things like clary sage, coriander, ylang-ylang or rose as components, all of which fall into the \"natural copulins\" category.

I think guys face a far higher OD risk with them, however, and would not recommend buying them for themselves alone. Buy some for your SO and try out a little, maybe. I can\'t agree on that website\'s perspective on copulins, due to the mixed results that FTR refers to. Pity there aren\'t any gel-pack type copulins products out there for guys to try out.

Heh -- yet another possible answer: since copulins have been proven to raise a guy\'s T level, maybe they are helpful sometimes by raising the wearer\'s testosterone? Kind of the Realm approach? Who knows...

\"Watcherism\"

ROFLMAO [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Just as a general observation:

DrSmellThis is a good looking doctor. Your mileage may vary.

Just as a general observation:

DrSmellThis is a good looking doctor. Your mileage may vary.

This is true. I have a feeling it may not be the mones.

Phero Enthusiast

What about the idea that the scent of women on you would turn off a potential girl who thinks you\'re just a player?

What about the idea that the scent of women on you would turn off a potential girl who thinks you\'re just a player?

Of course it would turn most women off.
    I am very territorial and don\'t like to share. It would totally turn me off.

**DONOTDELETE**

It would completely turn me off, too.

Phero Enthusiast

So there you have it, fellas? Which do you prefer? Hotties like FTR and Elana ... or skanks?

What makes you think that skanks would want to be with men that smell like pussy? lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

IMHO Men should be everything masculine. Why would they want to put something on them that women have in their vaginas? There is something wrong with this picture.

Banned User

I love vaginas! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well I love testosterone

Banned User

How about PENIS!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

LOVE PENIS!!!!

Banned User

LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL

I adore PENIS.

Phero Enthusiast

Now, now ... I thought copulins were unscented. Hmmmm.

regarding sociobiology:

reality may be more complicated----a female\'s genome may find it advantageous to mate with an \"alpha male\" who gets around on the chance that she will have sons who can get laid like a rug.

consciously, Miss Sociobiology would behave like Elana and FTR---be territorial and not want to share, but that would be *after* she has snagged the big guy.

Why else the endless story of wanting to \"tame\" a rough bad-boy, and yet have no desire for previously-tamed normal men?

She wants the studly genome, already proven to be studly by cops, but then NOT share it after she gets it.

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information