Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Calling All EW users

visit-red-300x50PNG
    FTR, I\'m think about getting the lotion that you are recommending and trying to put two drops of the EW in it but I\'m concerned about the smell. Can you smell the EW at this dilution rate in the lotion? Thanks in advance.

**DONOTDELETE**

You know ... I\'m glad you brought it up. Reading everyone\'s posts, I started thinking I could stand to use a higher percentage EW than I have been ... the truth is, though, I can\'t. It smells poopy to me. Two drops in that gorgeous lotion is one drop too many. And in the future, I don\'t think I\'ll mix it. I think I\'ll use the lotion and then use the EW body spray, and not mix the products. It smells fine in the jar, and it smells fine when I first put it on, but as it warms, it smells too poopy. That 2 drop per jar of TMTTTL cream mix is working out to be only good for wearing on the legs/feet. I am sure it doesn\'t smell poopy to anyone else, but it\'s hard to wear close to my face because of that indole note.

So I\'m gonna backtrack from my initial enthusiasm.

I do still think they smell nice together, but I don\'t think I\'ll mix them again, so I\'ll have better control over the EW.

**DONOTDELETE**

I did try a massage oil spiked with EW and nol on my girlfriend and hoonestly I don\'t really like it. It would have been better without the EW. The concentration was 30 drops of a 1% dilution in 50ml of scented oil.

Anyway, I\'m not sure anymore that using phero in massage oil is a good idea... When you reach the point where you\'r providing massages to each other, I think using extra phero is a waste. Maybe just a simple little unisex \'none spike would be ok. That\'s what I\'ll do next time I brew a massage oil.

Default \"Saturnalia\" Water

There are a number of ways that pheromones can serve our sex life. Initial attraction is probably the most talked about but there are other motives. One I\'ve experimented with is as an enhancement to the sex act. Pheromones can have startling effects here, turning the humdrum into delirium.

The ladies seem to have enjoyed copulins plus \'nol - either PCC or EW plus a \'nol such as PI/w or SPMO. Additives for message oils certainly have potential.

One formulation I\'m working on and will publish here soon is a light fragrance with EW and \'nol. I\'ve used a couple of fixative essential oils to constrain the indole and another essential oil to provide a covering top note. It\'s meant for a woman to wear between her birthday suit and her lingerie as a prelude to hot sex. It is fairly dilute (like a toliet water) so that she can spray over large areas, especially her inner thighs, breasts, and belly and the fragrance covering notes are intentionally light. It\'s action seems to support the \"orgy theory\" of copulins in that the smell of the sex act (specifically, vaginal secretions) inspire enthusiasm from women. It can also be used as a room spray or pillow spray.

The \'nol is added because it seems to have an intoxicating effect on many women, getting them in the party mood and disinhibiting them.

I\'m sending out a few samples to get some reactions from a broader sample of knowledgable users and might fine-tune the formula as advised. I like the name \"Saturnalia\" in honor of the orgy theory.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: \"Saturnalia\" Water

Saturnalia -- inspired! And very Capricornian. It sounds like a great mix.

The problem with EW for daily wear, at any concentration above 1:10000, is that you MUST wear a cover scent, and it has to be a fairly deep one. And you can\'t wear heavy cologne in an office where there is no air. I used to wear White Shoulders (floral, mostly neroli and tuberose) and was embarassed to tears one day when an attorney told me in so many words (indirectly, in a nice way, but I got the point) that I had on too much cologne. I realized what he was talking about when one of the legal assistants in an enclosed cubicle about 25 feet away from me sprayed ONE spray of a cucumber melon body splash and the smell permeated the entire hall for hours. I can\'t afford the kind of cover it needs at any strength -- because of the indole. And in higher concentrations, with just a light cologne applied sparingly, when the cologne wears off, you start to wonder whose baby needs changing...

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the reply FTR. I was wondering what your mix was for the body spary that you are using? I remember you saying you put two drops in a gallon of water then took 8 oz. of that water and added another drop. Is this correct? With this dilution do you still think that you need to use a heavy scent over it? Thanks for your reply, I\'m thinking about making a mix this weekend. I have been a little scared of trying it until now but I think I will give it a try. =) Also, I don\'t really want something that will change my phermone signiture just enhance it a bit, but from what I have read here about couplins I don\'t think that they will do much altering as other pheres might.

Phero Enthusiast

Default my EW experience

I\'ve been using 3-4 drops ( from the inbuilt dropper thing, so not very accurate) dumped into a 500ml bottle of mineral water, not a very strong smell, but defiantly detectable if you \' sniff the bottle\' . the strength seems to have decreased over the ( maybe ) two weeks Its been in the mineral water, but only slightly

I\'ve worn it occasionally ( usually covering with a SOE or SPMO citrus / vanilla ) with no amazing results, but not in very conductive situations.

I have however been trying to take a good whiff of it now and again, in the attempt to gain a little extra testosterone from it to aid my weight training, I do think that its working and considering the amount used its a pretty efficient little boost to my supplements [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Recently Ive been smearing some of the bottled solution around the nose / mouth area to try to get a bit of a sustained release thing going on. seems to work. ( only when I\'m not going out though, its not that strong but I\'d wonder what a girl would think if I used to much there before work! :-) )

overall good stuff, The concentration would have to go down a lot for a product, but its certainly a lot more versatile for us enthusiasts like this.

**DONOTDELETE**

5 drops in a gallon of water - pour off one cup of that mix and add one more drop. I put it in a fine mist sprayer and use about 6 sprays. You can definitely smell it but just a little bit of even a light cologne covers it nicely -- disguises it, I should say. At that high a dilution, it doesn\'t need cover so much as just a little disguise, a little bit of tweaking.
    Good luck, I think you\'ll enjoy it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, P.S. - that body spray, I believe, is Woman\'s concoction under direction of Whitehall and maybe Oscar - so I can\'t take credit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"30 drops of a 1% dilution in 50ml of scented oil. \"

48 hours later it\'s unusable. I started a foot massage and we had to stop, wash it all off and start again with another oil.

The dirty artificial pussy smell had propagated and multiplied in the oil or something. Garbage.

Well in fact I don\'t find it arousing at all and to me it doesn\'t smell like the real thing at all. Some people may be fooled but not me.

I also had to store the EW bottle and the 1% dilution in a tightly closed masson jar because it was propagating all around the room even if it was stored in a box.

I think that will be the end of my EW experiments for a while...

Banned User

Maybe you have to let the \"indole smell\" get away. My EW was very bad smelling when I first got it, but a few weeks after I first opened the bottle it smelled a lot better.

Phero Dude

Chuckv, I would say you are badly mistaken if you think EW is not going to alter your pheromone signature. I won\'t bother going into detail, but I would say that it will \"alter\" things just as much as any other product here.

Phero Dude

FTR, at first I didn\'t think it is was \"poopy\", except when the fresh bottle comes, but now I have a slightly different opinion. I wonder how much you sweat, or how hot your body is. For me, on a normal day, there isn\'t a problem with \"poopiness\", but I find that when I go to my intense dance lessons, the warmer and sweatier I get, the \"poopy\" note really comes out. I don\'t know whether that is a problem or not though. It may actually be a necessary part of that \"sex\" smell we are going for. What I can tell you is that a good number of women who I dance with do NOT seem revolted by any means; quite the contrary actually. So, I doubt that they are thinking, \"God, this guy smells like poop\". Or, if they are thinking that, it is turning them on!

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t sweat much, but I\'m like a little stove. I never even wear a jacket until it\'s down to about 45 degrees, or a coat until it\'s nearly hit freezing, and I like room temperature at about 65-68. I\'m always hot. If I feel chilly in less than nearly freezing temperatures, I\'m getting sick. So there could be something to that. But I also think, MM, it has to do with the fact that you\'re not already naturally producing the smell that EW was modeled after. Y\'know what I mean? I\'m sure a guy can stand to wear a lot more than a woman can, just because a woman\'s already got that scent to start with. Just the slightest bit more can put her into OD. I don\'t know what anyone else thinks about my smell because I\'m just around the people I work with, and they wouldn\'t say anything. (God only knows what they might be thinking.) I\'m saying it\'s hard for ME to wear it unless it\'s at a ridiculously high dilution. I was trying to concentrate on some pretty technical paperwork and kept being distracted by drifting images/daydreams about babysitting and times when the wives had brought new babies to the office so we could meet them, to the point that I finally had to put the work down and focus on the images (WHAT? what is this trying to tell me?) and it hit me, it\'s the poopy smell on ME. I couldn\'t concentrate because my head was upset that somebody\'s baby was uncomfortable and needed a diaper change. It\'s the indole on my upper body I\'m smelling and I don\'t like it. That\'s wearing it in certain lotions at higher concentrations than 1:10000. If I wear the water mix, I get a completely different image, one that I\'m comfortable with and doesn\'t bother or distract me.

Default Gender Differences and Indole

Red has beat me to an insight, as usual.

Women and men have different sensitivities and associations to indole. A key indicator is the willingness to change baby diapers. Most men I know (myself included) DREAD changing a messy baby diaper while many women think its \"cute.\" Women, as infant caregivers, need to put up with or even delight in indole.

That would explain why a guy wearing indole would be socially anxious while nearby women would be blaise about the smell. It would also explain Red\'s mental associations with EW and is related to her appreciation of baby powder.

I do think that a key to using EW is in finding a decent fixative for the indole so that it\'s release rate is slower and more closely matches the other ingredients. A lower concentration in future formulations would help too as would more impervious packaging, maybe all metal. In Batch One, the indole seemed to be able to escape the plastic seal and cap. possibly by direct diffusion but probaly via the cap seal.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Gender Differences and Indole

I can\'t stand it and my girlfriend can\'t stand it. I\'ll hide the dreaded bottle of concentrated liquid baby [censored] in a multi layered bunker at the back end of my garage !

Maybe I\'ll dare to keep the 1% dilution closer for future experiments...

1%?!

Even that sounds a bit strong. Unless you are mixing it afterwards, which I guess you are, which makes this another pointless post, oh well!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Of course 1% is terribly strong. But it\'s possible to work with for further dillution in a mix.

If I ever work with it again, for sure I\'ll never use it under 1/5000.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m so sorry you don\'t like it. Even at 1:10,000?

Does it do nothing for you as far as testosterone boost or anything?

I\'ve never personally tried EW.

A previous post on this forum advised using an entire bottle of EW when you\'re with a girl. No mistake. This seems outrageous compared to the bickering about 0.1% concentration.
    Any ideas?

**DONOTDELETE**

it was a joke

Banned User

\"A previous post on this forum advised using an entire bottle of EW when you\'re with a girl. No mistake.\"

ROFLMAO, I made that joke a few months ago. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It was in one of the infamous \"Ghostclown threads\". Applying a whole bottle of EW is so absurd (and gross) I thought everyone understood it was a joke. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Bruce, I have not been following this thread as much, and I´ve only just now looked at those photos of you and your family. To me you look very different on these than on the old picture you used to have along with your profile. Your hair looks darker to me than on the old pic and you´ve got more of a beard. I could me mistaken of course.
    Oh and the other thing is that on one of the photos your eyes reminded me of Tom Sellec. I hope you don´t mind. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] CJ

Bruce,

The suggestions I would offer to turn EW into a viable consumer product are these:

1. Reduce Indole content by at least 50%. The overall aroma should conjure an image reminiscent of the pussy family, not the family around the corner.

2. Reduce concentration so that 1 drop added to 10mL of a fragrance would yield a .005% (1:20,000) solution, thus allowing five drops to be added per 10mL to achieve a .025% (1:4000) solution.

.005% is the Copulin concentration of PPA/w.
    .025% is the Copulin concentration of PCC.

My calculator (read brain) isn\'t working, nor do I know exactly how many drops of EW there are in a milliliter, so I\'ll leave the precision math and foul smelling drop/mL calculations to someone else.
    I\'d imagine that this would require cutting EW to @1% of its beta test concentration.

The majority of (normal) people aren\'t inclined to get eyedroppers and mix their fragrances, so this should be able to be accomplished by using the reducer cap on the EW bottle itself.

Another approach might be to make it work out that the user could add the full bottle of EW to a 50mL bottle of fragrance to get a .025% concentration, or add 1/5 of the bottle to get .005%.

If it were practical to dilute the EW in water so it came in close to the 20 drops per mL guideline, a 1.25mL bottle of 1% EW solution would be just about ideal.( I realize that I\'m not calculating in the additional 1 or 1.25mL in the total finished product concentration figures.)

One drop of a 1% solution added to 10mL (200 drops) of fragrance would yield a .005% concentration.
    Five drops of a 1% solution added to 10mL would yield .025%.

Five drops of a 1% solution added to 50mL would yield .005%.
    Twenty five drops of a 1% solution added to 50mL would yield .025%.

I\'m going in circles here. Does this make sense?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar,
    I think I got the bottom line anyway. In a nut shell:
    cut the indole in half.
    overall strength 1 % of what we have now.

That\'s all I need to know and fits with other advice we have collected.

Thanks,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Would it make sense to dilute the EW in alcohol rather than water? That would let it be mixed equally well in both oil based and alcohol based formulas.

Oh yeah, one more big question. What to dilute it with???
    Alcohol? Water?

Ptolemy,
    Saw in your profile you\'re in the NW. Anywhere in our neighborhood (Eugene)?

Bruce

Phero Dude

I don\'t understand why these people don\'t like it either; but I guess that is okay with me. I love it at a dilution of a few hundred to one. I serves many purposes. Besides how it affects women in a positive way, I definitely believe it boosts T-levels as you asked FTR. I haven\'t attempted to prove that be having my blood tested, but I am assuming that it is true for a few reasons. Since I started using EW regularly my body is a regular furnace, which it always was until my late 20\'s, when I figure my T-levels dropped significantly. At the same time, my sex drive fell significantly, but now it is back where it was about 5 years ago. Also, just the energy I have and the desire to excerise, which I have never really ever had. Great stuff!

Default Re:Bruce EW users/AE and full strength EW

Hi Bruce,

A Happy Thanksgiving to all [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I will order AE in a few days and I want the full strength version of the beta test \"Essesnce of Woman\" Part of the fun is experimenting with the products.

Please send it with my AE order.

P.s. Great pics! Seem to have a fantastic
    family. Enjoy

Thanks

Banned User

Default Re:Bruce EW users/AE and full strength EW

You can better send him a PM or an email, otherwise Bruce might not notice your request in time!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Water dilution maybe not so good

I diluted my EW in water because I knew I didn\'t want to use it in a pulse point application, and over my body, I didn\'t want to use alcohol for fear it would irritate my skin. Several people did mention, though, that in water, it could \"go bad.\"

After using it in water for awhile and liking it, I tried it in lotions, with varying effects...and let my water mix sit on the shelf.

Last night, dusting the bathroom shelves, I noticed my spray bottle has solids floating around in it and the sides of the bottle are scummy. GROSS! I shook it hard and the particles did break up some, but now it\'s a very cloudy solution, less than appealing to look at, and impossible to think of wearing.

What happened? Anyone have a guess?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information