Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Initial Results from Another Newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Another newbie here ... for anybody just starting out with this stuff I would STRONGLY recommend getting the starter pack with samples of as many different products as possible. I didn\'t do this and I wish I did. I ordered Primal for $70 and, while it arrived 2 days after ordering (I live near Denver), it isn\'t doing a thing for me - people are getting uptight and avoiding me, and no, I don\'t have too much on. Here is my theory, after reading a good amount of the traffic in this forum. This is just my theory, based on extremely limited knowledge of this entire arena.

I think that a person\'s general \"type\" - aggressive or passive - determines which type of pheromone is going to work for them. Androstenol - the stuff in Primal - is for the rugged, macho types. This doesn\'t mean you have to be good looking; it just means that this has to be the general way you come across to others. If you\'re more the passive type ... well ... let\'s put it this way - across a 6 month period of going to a local sports bar almost every day (even though I don\'t drink alcohol) I\'ve been told three times by various extremely delicious women working there - without my ever asking - that I have the \"sweet and innocent\" look. Passive. Doesn\'t mean that\'s my personality; but it does mean that this is the impression I give when a person first encounters me. This does not help one to \"get the girl.\"

With this said, I used the Primal stuff four different times. Every time, the result was the same. People got edgy and apprehensive and they avoided me. I tried Pro Edge (a sample that came with the Primal), but that\'s -nol as well so it had the same result. So lastnight I tried the sample packet I got of Scent of Eros. This is a mix of androsterone and androstenol. I think the results I got were from the androsterone in the stuff. I was at the book store in what I consider to be a high-end part of town (Park Meadows near Denver for those who know the area). This is a very large Barnes & Noble with 4 groups of 4 chairs each, spread around the store. I had to walk around the entire store before I found an unoccupied chair. At the time I sat down, there were two VERY delectable college babes sitting down at the same time, and there was a third woman, probably late 40\'s (I\'m 41 and I\'m forever getting people thinking I\'m 30; if I were a woman I\'d love it). At the moment I was sitting down, I made a comment, something like \"you have to circle this whole place 40 times just to find an open chair.\" While I was saying that, the older woman was staring at me, grinning from ear to ear, so focused on moi that she probably forgot where she was. The two college girls were in the same mode, but with lesser intensity. I still had their full attention; that moment completely threw me for a loop, it was like being in the Twilight Zone; like stepping down to the next stair but the stair isn\'t there, your mind freaks and goes numb for a split second. It was like an event; you would have thought I was some kind of major celebrity, gracing these people with my presence. Of course I fell into full conversation with the two college girls. I really can\'t see a lot happening with two girls probably 20 years my junior; obviously some guys would think it their mission in life to get these two into bed, but it doesn\'t work that way. Pheromones can get your foot in the door but they do not engage in mind control. My feeling is, they will make a woman trust you, implicitly, and want to be closer to you. You will have her full attention. But there are other factors at play and these have to be worked with. Environment. Who else is present. Her values. How lonely she is. In the case of these two girls, had I had either one of them alone, the outcome might have been very different, but they were together and whatever one of them said, the other would hear. Remember, I am not the rugged macho type. I have the passive, sweet and innocent look, and maybe they both didn\'t want to look like they were going after me in front of the other one. Neither one spoke to me unless spoken to, but while they talked to each other, they were definitely acting and role playing and making sure they put on the right show. They were quite aware of my presence. They were blocked by the circumstances - each other\'s presence. A good word to use is that they were overwhelmed by the mones. Almost in a trance. Plus, because of the age thing, I wasn\'t extremely interested in them, and this affected what I put out to them (but GAWD they were good looking!!!). Later I went to another group of chairs. One woman sitting across from me was dead to the world. She didn\'t even know I existed. No response from her, zero. Another time I stopped to look at the bargain books. A woman who was just walking away turned around and came back as soon as I opened a book and started looking through it. Again, very intense focus from her. But she still never spoke to me.

So it would appear that the right pheromone type - whatever works for each individual - will stimulate whatever desires it stimulates in a woman, but you still have to play the social interaction game and nurse things along, initiate, open doors and lay the groundwork for getting closer to somebody you want to get closer to. The use of pheromones seems to make all your efforts with a woman a hundred times more impactful and effective, but you still have to go through the motions. You still have to play the game. Actually what really seemed to happen is that the women who were interested went on overload. The stuff was TOO effective. They were so affected by it that they became confused and weren\'t sure what to do. They were not used to being in that \"state.\" It was completely new to them. They were not used to being affected this way by ANYBODY.

\"Emotions\" are called what they are because they are what drive people to do anything they do. They \"emote\" you. Emotions are a very tangible, real, and potent energy that drive all life on Earth. Being a tangible energy, they can be measured, if a person knew how to put the right equipment together. If this were not the case then no human being would have any response to them. If they create effects inside each person, they can equally create effects outside. Emotions are an energy form, just like radio waves. This is where I get my information. I really don\'t want to go into a long debate about it; I\'ve had 41 years to figure it out if I were imagining things. All the things I\'ve talked about come from my experience of the people around me. I just happen to be highly \"tuned into\" the emotions of others. I feel intent above all else. \"You make me apprehensive.\" I feel that apprehension. It\'s like taking your coat off in a room and feeling the temperature. You don\'t think, you don\'t analyze, you just feel it\'s too cold or too hot because that\'s what hits whatever sensors you have plugged in. The process works without initiation or effort. This is simply how I experience people. So when I report on people\'s reactions to whatever goop I\'m wearing, this is the source of my info. One of my ex-bosses once told me \"I HATE being read like a book!\" She was trying to act all bubbly and happy and I kept pressing her about what she was so depressed about. She finally broke down and told me. It was a no brainer for me to know she was depressed. I\'m not the only one who can do this. Just about everybody can; people just tune it out and invalidate it. Anyway I thought I would mention that since some might accuse me of imagining others\' reactions to the mones.

So anyway, I\'ll be going back there today and see what happens... more reports as developments occur. :-)

Stranger

Default Re: Initial Results from Another Newbie

I agree with you about the PI.
    Doesnt do anything with any dosage.

cuddlebear

Good theory, the aggressive/passive personality thing, hadn\'t seen that before, it was probably somewhere. I think you meant None not Nol in the statement about PI. But anyway, that may explain why nol products like IR work better for me. I\'m not the rugged type. Thanks for posting that info ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Not sure if I agree with you about certain personality trades that work with a single Pheromone. I did have a hit this weekend with AE and RM. I was at a hotel bar having a drink, when this woman comes up next to me and orders hers. I guess the bartender didn\'t know how to make the drink she wanted. I started making fun of the bartender and she was laughing and agreeing with me. She said she was some celebrity look alike/stuntwoman, she was in her early 40s but good-looking. We only talk for 5 minutes because she had a group at another table she had to get back too. Strange that she would order the same drink I had (\"White Russian\") but I didn\'t think about it much. This was on a Saturday and I was wearing two drops of AE behind each ear and one drop in the back of the hands. Sunday morning came and I decided to apply RM one dab behind each ear. I was sitting at the same bar but this time in a table with four chairs, there were plenty of empty chairs around me. The same woman comes along and sits right on my table and talks to me like we were friends for years. I was thinking this has to be a Pheromone hit so I was paying particular attention to her movements. She must have crossed and on uncrossed her legs over and over again at least 20 times. Must have been that leather short skirt she wearing so I\'m not sure. We talk for about 2 hours and she invited me to a little art show in the hotel she wanted to attend. Anyway to make a long story short she gave me her email address(without me asking) and to visit her WebSite. Apparently her fans pay for everything hotel, drinks and she even gets gifts from her male fans. I wouldn\'t consider myself a dominant male type so None and a combination of Pheromones (AE) works for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default i disagree

i have to disagree with you. Im realy the nice sweet type of guy ,even though i can be a real smartass. Well one night i was just really drunk just chilling at a party trying to just passivly observe the effects of pheromones. Anyway that night was so incredible i hooked up with a hot redhead about 25, im 21. anyway a couple of days after she showed me all these pics of her with rappers, celebrities. so for me at least i think the right amount of none can be scary to some girls but to an adventorous type of girl it givesyou an aura of mystic, like i wonder how that guy fucks kind of mystic!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: i disagree

an interesting idea..I have sometimes thought that the effectiveness of none is directly related to the self-esteem of the target. If, as many have suggested, none makes you appear alpha, then you have to ask how the target reacts in the presence of an alpha. If she is more self-asured, then she is more likely to be forward, preen, and indicate availability. If she is less so, she is more likely to assume she\'s looking at someone who is \'out of her league,\' and do nothing. If nol makes the wearer more approachable, then it may allow a woman who is attracted but reluctant feel more comfortable that her advances will be well-received, or at least reduce her inhibitions against displaying her attraction by creating the aura of an already existing relationship (see threads on nol as the \'pillow talk\' phero).

Seems to me that nol is likely to generate clear responses more often, but only in those instances where the target is already interested based on non-pheromonal factors. None is more likely to actually cause a woman to feel attracted even if she might not be based on non-pheromonal factors. putting the two together covers more of the bases, which is probably why multi-phero products like AE have such a strong following.

cuddlebear

Default Re: i disagree

Hey I like that theory. I\'ve been getting such good results from Nol alone and not really anything much from None alone but based on what you just said I think I\'ll try the double-barrel approach ... Cuddles

Hi Dakotaridge, Thanks for your post. I think you must be my twin, because I am 41 & get guessed at 30 all the time too. I will be reading your posts with great interest, as I seem to come across to people in the same way. I hope you continue to post often. BTW, I am only about 7 hours from you.

Thanks,

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, some years ago Primal (unscented, at that time there was no scented one available, even!!) and PF was sold als \"Dynamic Duo\", these were a few of the very first ones I bought and I could post a new \"hit\", one-night-stand, each week, the forum got a little more frequently visited, and I could read MANY many postings about this combo to be very successfull. Just referring to the fragrance PF is worth a try, I LOVED that fragrance and, moreover it adds Nol, the fragrance cannot cover the none but it was a very nice combination. However, from Primal alone I got remarkable results. There were many \"hits\" and more I remember, once I had to get back a movie back to the video-store...you can rent them..sorry, I am German.. there was this girl and for many many years she did not recognize me. One day I applied Primal and on my way from my car to this store, I could smell Primal myself, it diluted and evaporated like crazy, I could feel. I reached this store and SHE was there, as usual, I hardly dared to go there, I was bo-ing from Primal. As usual I reached over the tape, and expected the usual \"It´s ok, thank´s\", BUT she was not just a programme-routine and began to talk...what she was doing yesterday, what she was feeling like and stuff. Unfortunately I did not have much time, but I just wanted to mention one single hit I had, and this was the one that is sexually 100% harmless! That was not just me reporting many sexuall successes, but many many more buyers.
    Maybe diluting Primal and using it as a body spray might solve the problem, I recently read, that diluting PPA and rather using it all over the body can have more effect than using a dab or spray or drop rubbed in the skin.
    This might be understandable considering, that one has to send out a strong pheromonal message amone all smoke in bars, discotheques and stuff, maybe it is more effective to send out a weaker message from the whole body rather than sending it with 2 drops of Primal.
    This would explain why this girl from the video-store reacted the way she did, maybe 2 drops rubbed in the skin-without rain and thus strong evaporation- would not have been enough to get that reaction.
    Well, maybe finally adding 2 drops and rubbing it in the skin would be the final of Pheromone-ritual.

So, I think, one has to go on testing it in various situations, it finally will result in success...that is individual, by the way, I would personally evaluate a smile as a success, other ones a hot night, whatever..success is always individual and subjective.
    By the way I fully and absolutely disagree with the opinion the \"forget\" that one has applied Pheromones!!
    I would guess, Pheromones REALLY work 85-90% and the placebo-effect is about 10-15%. Why reduce this possible placebo-effect when these 10-15% might result in success?
    When expecing success, you tend to have success, that is a fact, we finally take our decisions subconsciously at 90%!!
    (Would you buy Pheromones, when someones is telling you, WEAR them, BUT FORGET you wear them, when you expect it to work??
    Did you buy Primal in order to \"forget\" you wear it?
    Surely not.
    Insofar, also use your subconscience knowing you are wearing Pheromones.
    Be honest with yourself, would you buy something not expecting something? You did not take a decision to finally buy this or that product, reading all postings to finally forget what you you bought and are wearing, that would be a lie.
    Finally you might even rationally forget you are wearing forget, but deep in your subconscience there is a pic burnt in, what knows you are wearing Pheromones, thus we automatically cannot forget we are wearing Pheros, no way to escape..

Even considering, that these many many success-stories I had and not me alone (!!!) were based on placebo-effect (as far as I know there is electrical stimulation of the VNO, I watched many TV-tests all resulting in positive results of Pheromones, the test-jury did not know about anything)....I would not mind, finally one had these success-stories, I would never wonder, if it was Placebo-effect or the 85-90% Pheromone-work..

Ok, sorry, this turned out to be a little long, now, I just wanted to mention, that Primal works great, I would always re-order, the PF gives the very mild and pleasant fragrance slightly covering the none in Primal.
    Cu,
    Dirk
    P.S.: Nice greetings to you Bruce!! Sorry, I had to interfere..
    Sorry, as well, I did not write back for a long time!! But I never had success logging in, it never accepted my pass, finally.
    As soon as I paid for the taxes and paid money to me EX (now), after 2,5 years of relationship and 1,3 months of being single, I will buy Primal and PF, again, this was always my favorite combo. Nice greetings to your family! Weather is changing more and more..did you realize?

**DONOTDELETE**

Dirk, between buying something without expecting anything, and wearing pheromone products trying not to think too much about them and instead concentrate on your \"target\", there is a big difference.

Personally when I wear pheros I\'m expecting hits, that\'s for sure. But from my past experience I saw that thinking as less as possible to them decreases the risk that you expect them to do all the work for you.

This is especially true for newbies, which often \"test\" the mixes by sitting alone in a club and waiting for some hot girl to pick them up (this has happened as well, but that way you\'re not using the full potential of what you\'re wearing).

cuddlebear

I hear that one loud and clear Nimbus! The very first time I tried mones I thought I could just sit alone somewhere and they would all come humping my leg or something. Although there was some response, I learned quickly that mones don\'t free me from doing any work ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

\"This is especially true for newbies, which often \"test\" the mixes by sitting alone in a club and waiting for some hot girl to pick them up (this has happened as well, but that way you\'re not using the full potential of what you\'re wearing). \"

I think most people will never get picked up if they are just sitting around. They have to look at least VERY approachable. A better way is to go to the dancefloor or otherwise making clear you are enjoying yourself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    At least that is my experience with mones and clubbing.

HEY
    ----DIRKS BACK------

I didn\'t post much when you were here before( or now for that matter) but I just wanted you to know when I first got into pheromones I learned a lot from your posts.
    I just wanted respond to your post because Jerry S posted one post a while back and when I saw the post it was several weeks old and no one replyed to it and he hasn\'t posted since.

Enlightened One

Experience then allows you to get the correct product and phero ratios designed for you to then get women to hit on you but it takes heaps of practice - 6 months for me before any real hits.

Once further research takes place we will be able to help people more but its going to take some time yet.

Thread Information