Today I\'m leaving work, distracted, my student associate\'s under huge stress and reamed me for something he was completely off base about, we got it straightened out but it rattled me ...I go for the elevator to the parking garage and someone speaks to me and I focus and surprise! it\'s this attorney from the first IP law firm I ever worked at --let\'s call him Prince Charming, Esq. Very handsome and very charming, I\'ve never seen him lose control under stress or be anything but absolutely pleasant. His firm is in the same building. I\'ve seen him around a couple of times before and it\'s hey, how are ya? Fine, good to see you. You, too. So we\'re on the elevator together and he\'s all chatty - you still at Name of Firm? Yes, I really like it there, it\'s a great firm. Oh, good to hear it. I say How are things at your new firm (they merged with a bigger firm). He said you know, more admin paperwork which we\'re not used to, but it\'s good, we\'re happy. I said that\'s great. The whole time he\'s looking at me in a way that\'s making me very self-conscious so I can\'t meet his eyes. The elevator reaches its destination -- you come out into a little lobby and there\'s a door to go through before you\'re actually in the garage, so I step out of the elevator and walk toward the door, put my hand on the handle, and he rushes to put his arm out to push the door open but he\'s standing so close I\'m right under his arm, he\'s behind me and to my left but with his body almost touching mine, he\'s within about an inch of spooning me. So I turn the knob and he says Now, where do you live?

I\'m thinking, Where do I LIVE? Why? I\'ve known this guy now 8 years and all of a sudden he takes an interest in where I live? and I answer stupid, like, um, live? You mean my apartment? He says yes, I seem to recall you living in Virginia, is that right? I said yes, Alexandria. He said, where in Alexandria? I named my apartment complex, which is well-known. He said Oh, yeah! Now that\'s on So and So Road and ...? wanting me to give him the cross street, so I did, I said Right, it\'s on So and So and Such and Such. He said I thought so. I was down your way just last weekend, went to a place called Some Bar (this is a very classy bar). Oh? I say, like a ninny. He says Yeah, y\'know, the wife was out of town for the weekend again and some guy friends said, hey, come on out for a few drinks, so we went there. That\'s just down the street from you, isn\'t it? I said it sure is, well, listen, have a good night ...

Was he hitting on me or what? Personal questions about where I live and letting me know his wife goes out of town a lot on weekends and he hangs out at this bar just down the street and all the looking at me and getting so close up...?

EW dilute mist all over and a little lavender nol, Maja cologne, just one spray.

I\'m so stupid when something happens out of the blue like that. lol