Close

Thread: Hit

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Today I\'m leaving work, distracted, my student associate\'s under huge stress and reamed me for something he was completely off base about, we got it straightened out but it rattled me ...I go for the elevator to the parking garage and someone speaks to me and I focus and surprise! it\'s this attorney from the first IP law firm I ever worked at --let\'s call him Prince Charming, Esq. Very handsome and very charming, I\'ve never seen him lose control under stress or be anything but absolutely pleasant. His firm is in the same building. I\'ve seen him around a couple of times before and it\'s hey, how are ya? Fine, good to see you. You, too. So we\'re on the elevator together and he\'s all chatty - you still at Name of Firm? Yes, I really like it there, it\'s a great firm. Oh, good to hear it. I say How are things at your new firm (they merged with a bigger firm). He said you know, more admin paperwork which we\'re not used to, but it\'s good, we\'re happy. I said that\'s great. The whole time he\'s looking at me in a way that\'s making me very self-conscious so I can\'t meet his eyes. The elevator reaches its destination -- you come out into a little lobby and there\'s a door to go through before you\'re actually in the garage, so I step out of the elevator and walk toward the door, put my hand on the handle, and he rushes to put his arm out to push the door open but he\'s standing so close I\'m right under his arm, he\'s behind me and to my left but with his body almost touching mine, he\'s within about an inch of spooning me. So I turn the knob and he says Now, where do you live?

I\'m thinking, Where do I LIVE? Why? I\'ve known this guy now 8 years and all of a sudden he takes an interest in where I live? and I answer stupid, like, um, live? You mean my apartment? He says yes, I seem to recall you living in Virginia, is that right? I said yes, Alexandria. He said, where in Alexandria? I named my apartment complex, which is well-known. He said Oh, yeah! Now that\'s on So and So Road and ...? wanting me to give him the cross street, so I did, I said Right, it\'s on So and So and Such and Such. He said I thought so. I was down your way just last weekend, went to a place called Some Bar (this is a very classy bar). Oh? I say, like a ninny. He says Yeah, y\'know, the wife was out of town for the weekend again and some guy friends said, hey, come on out for a few drinks, so we went there. That\'s just down the street from you, isn\'t it? I said it sure is, well, listen, have a good night ...

Was he hitting on me or what? Personal questions about where I live and letting me know his wife goes out of town a lot on weekends and he hangs out at this bar just down the street and all the looking at me and getting so close up...?

EW dilute mist all over and a little lavender nol, Maja cologne, just one spray.

I\'m so stupid when something happens out of the blue like that. lol

Default Re: Hit

I\'d say he was feeling you out about feeling you up.....

**DONOTDELETE**

What was the concentration of EW and nol ?

...ho and maybe should I say \'\'congratulation\'\' [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

My EW mix ... you\'ll have to do the math for me, I\'m afraid. 5 drops in a gallon of water. I poured 8 oz of that into a spray bottle and added one more drop of concentrate. It\'s a very fine mist sprayer and I spray myself head to toe with it. The -nol is the lavender nol that Bruce gives free with orders -- we don\'t know the concentration, but I think it is quite high -nol from the chattiness I get with it, and I od on it very easily. One drop of that lavender -nol rubbed between both wrists.Ok, more precise about the sprays - I went and measured - each spray is 1/8 teaspoon and I use 6 sprays from a distance of about a foot. I can wear a lot of EW and it doesn\'t bother me a bit, but OD like a madman on -nol -- headache, BRAINDEAD, I mean, can\'t think at all, disoriented ... since I can really feel -nol, I think it\'s safe to say the scented oils are pretty high -nol. Any more than a drop and I\'m rendered useless stupid.

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe he was wearing pheros??? Remember - just \'cause you\'re wearing them doesn\'t mean someone else isn\'t!!

**DONOTDELETE**

1 gallon = 3.79L or 3790 ml
    1 drop = .025 ml aprox. X 5 = .125ml

That\'s 0.003 %

8oz= about 240ml x .00003 = .0072 ml of EW

+ one drop or .025ml it makes 0.032ml of EW in 240ml

or about -----> 0.013 % BINGO!

Now we still don\'t know how much did you actually put on yourself but we know that you\'r misting something about a little over 1:10000.

If you put a drop of this final 1:10000 dilution on your wrist and smell it, how does it smell ?

Sounds like a major hit and I hate to be a party pooper, but didn\'t this guy say something about a wife?
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I seriously doubt he was wearing \'mones. He\'s got huge presence, always has. Attorneys don\'t wear cologne, at least not here. Not one, ever. I was sure DIHL, no question, but that\'s typical. My mind was completely focused on something else when he started talking to me, and the direction the conversation went hit me out of the clear blue, and I couldn\'t get adjusted fast enough to process what was going on. Besides the fact I got trembly inside when it dawned on me all of a sudden --Prince Charming, Esq. is hitting on me! Nuh-UH! yes he is - no, he can\'t be - but he is -- wtf?? When he stood that close, my adrenaline shot straight up and I could hardly get a word out of my mouth. The whole thing felt surreal.If I run into him again, I\'ll have my feet on the ground. I can\'t date him -- yeah, Bruce, he\'s married and mentioned his wife, but I\'m bad girl enough to figure his wife\'s his problem -- if he\'s gonna play around, if not with me, it\'ll be with someone else, so my saying no wouldn\'t stop him from cheating. He\'d be better off with me than with some - at least I wouldn\'t try to take him away from her. He\'d always be sent straight home. It\'s my job I\'m protecting. He\'s in the same building, in the same practice area. Word would get out and I\'d be ruined. Secretaries who sleep with married attorneys tend to get fired, fast. Even blackballed from the good firms. All I have is my job and my reputation. It\'s fun to think about, though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Even though you can\'t always follow up on hits, the nice thing is that it at least gives you some confirmation that your pheromones are actually working, and that you have perhaps found the right mix and quantity for you.

But, getting a hit like this at least lets you know your on the right track with the pheromones for when you come across someone that you can get involved with.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"at least gives you some confirmation that your pheromones are actually working, \"

Or what about \"a confirmation that she\'s a charming lady\" ?

nah...It\'s gotta be the mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] lol

Stranger

FTR, you certainly have some interesting adventures! Silly question for you but here goes. Regarding your EW mix ...
    how much of the EW is in the drop? Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

Bikergirl, you\'re joking, right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Yeah, big adventures. woo-hoo

It\'s 5 drops of EW in a gallon of spring water; take 8 oz out of that and add 1 drop concentrate. Spray that on as a body spray all over. Then put on whatever cologne you like. Then put one drop of Lavender with -nol on one wrist and rub your wrists together, then rub your wrist down your neck.

**DONOTDELETE**

About the gallon spring water, I would be afraid it will turns bad before you use it all. Maybe adding some ethanol in it would help to keep it fresh (like diluting 95% pure grain alcohol down to about 15%).

An easyer way to brew a smaller batch of 1:8000 dilution would be to add 1 drop (aprox .025ml) to 200ml of solvent.

Of course it is aproximate. If your drops are .020ml it will end up as a 1:10000 and if you get a bigger .030 ml drop it will be 1:6666.

I would use some ethanol in this solvent too just for preservation (ex.: 170ml water and 30ml Everclear).

A more precise way of doing it would be to make it in two batch. First making a middle batch of let\'s say 1% by mixing 99 drops of solvent (alcohol/water mix) with 1 drop of EW in a small bottle.

Then use this middle batch to make your final product. Mixing 1 drop of this middle batch with 99 drops of solvent once again will get it down to 1:10000. At this point, you can also use a bigger measure to make more like mixing 1ml with 99 ml of solvent, ending up with 100ml of 1:10000 dilution.

Have fun!

PS.: you can measure the size of your drops if you have a lab. grade small measure. Just pour 100 drops in the measure and divide the measurement by 100. The size of the drop will of course be slightly different from one kind of liquid to the other (if it\'s more sticky and such)...

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, thanks. But why would it go bad?

**DONOTDELETE**

keep an opened bottle of water for a year and it will eventually go bad (bacteria...)

Stranger

Not joking at all, FTR. You certainly get alot of attention (hits). And I agree with someone\'s earlier comment -
    can\'t just be the mones....you must be working with some good starting material. Thanks for the info on your mix.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Bikergirl, you\'re very welcome. Thanks for the compliments! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information