Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default RONE Project....to answer all questions....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alot of you have taken interest in deciphering the great mystery concerning our elusive friend RONE. I know that like myself, alot of you would like to have some concrete evidence on just what this phero actually does and how well it works for us. So i propose this. I know that alot of people here have chem sets and therefore have bottle of rone by itself. I propose that some of these people use rone only on themselves for a whole week and enlighten us with some of their results and effects.Day by day we can keep a log of their effects and day to day results as well as how much hey wore and where they applied it and in what situations. Now the rone must not be mixed with any other phero, otherwise the results will be inconclusive, the rone has to be worn by itself. I think that the results from this little project will greatly enlighten our knowledge of this mysterious phero and let us know just how it works and how we can incorporate it into our arsenal. Participants please speak up right now and lets keep this professional.

Phero Pro

Default Re: RONE Project....to answer all questions....

I don\'t have RONE yet, but I think it\'s a good project. I know there are lots of people out there with chem sets, so give it a try, please.

A good idea; hope people try it, since this is how I came up with the use of -rone in a product. Also, I am currently advising on a study of women who will rate male photos in the presence of/and without -rone. The participant number is high, and the results will be interesting regardless of whether they support -rone use.

Banned User

Interesting....But, you know what you should do though....You should ALSO test out the ohter pheros, and a1 too...

Can\'t wait for the results though, than we will know EXACTLY the effectiveness....You need to also tell us HOW MUCH more attractive they become. And, another thing, it MAY also be that...It\'s either, attractive, or not.....If the fe-male overrides the response or not....So, you may get like 5 attractive, or none, for example.

Bart

I think it\'s hard enough to prove a correlation with \"-rone\" or \"no -rone\", much less several different pheromones. Perhaps if the sample group was quite large, this would work.

Phero Dude

so is anyone gonna take part in this project???Come on people we need some volunteers and I know that alot of you out there have chem sets with bottles of rone in them. This project would be a very good thing for this site and would serve as concrete evidence of just how this particular phero works and we should use it to our advantage.

I\'d try it and would report my experiences but I don\'t have any pure rone. If anyone wants to provide a test sample, I\'m in.

That said, I don\'t think we get to the rock bottom on rone by this effort alone. It might offer some additional insights and should be worth the effort.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I just ordered a big bottle of chem set -rone in your honor!

**DONOTDELETE**

I also have one of the 10ml bottles of Rone on the way. So I will be testing soon also.

Phero Dude

good to hear that boys...keep us posted

Phero Dude

I\'ve used chem set -rone and only had negative experiences with it, similar to my experiences with chem set -none.

Of the chem set products, my vote goes to -nol and a1.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default The RONE alone trials

Ok I have my 10 ml bottle of 5 alpha-androstan-3alpha-ol-17-one (Rone).

Now I need figure out some good concentrations to try this stuff out at. I
    thought I would use Everclear of the 190 proof (95%) variety. Rone is used
    in pretty low proportions in most products, 0.1 Mg/ml in SOE it looks like.
    So to get to that level I would want 1 part rone and 9 parts everclear, correct?
    That may be way too much or too little rone though. I\'m game to experiment
    with the stuff, a little theory or experience on the proportion to use would be
    gladly accepted. Then there is the question of how much to apply once I get
    it to the right ratio. I realize that some of this will be trial and error. So far I
    have 3 different concentrations in mind 1R:9E, 0.1 Mg/ml R; 1R:7E,
    0.125 Mg/ml R; and finally the 3R:17E, 0.15 Mg/ml R. R=Rone,
    E=Everclear. This is the idea anyway, so if I am being crazy, stupid, or
    silly let me know.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: The RONE alone trials

Remember, you are the one experimenting. You will gain the authority to tell us, perhaps. I\'m just going to experiment with it alone and see how much is an OD. I do like how it changes my smell, (nice warm, leathery, woody male smell) but that might just be my nose and/or chemistry.

Mine didn\'t arrive in the mail yet, but I\'m going to try 2 drops at chem set strength, which should be close to an OD. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] What I\'m hoping will happen is that all the males in the area will get lost, leaving all the females for...moi! Then, of those, only the sexually submissive ones will stay. Instant harem!

Is it real or just imagination? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Either way, it\'s a lovely thought! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I mixed some up in a virgin silver atomizer. 10 drops chem set Rone 90 drops liquor store Everclear, 95%,
    same dropper for both, so drops were the same size. That should bring it down to the 0.1 Mg/ml range. All spray
    mentioned are full atomizer sprays. Before I went out I put one spray on the crotch of my jeans. One spray on
    wrist, rub wrists together, one more spray on same wrist, rub wrists together. One spray on chest, one spray on
    stomach, rubbed that in with wrists. By that time I felt like I had bathed in the stuff, even though there wasn\'t much
    smell. For a cover scent I used my trusty men\'s joop perfume oil, over sprayed areas. The joop had a smell though.

I go to the post office, pretty vacant, as I am leaving old guy is coming in, looks at me and says \"howdy\" or
    something of equal meaning. Next I going to one of the city\'s many Chinese buffets, the waiter is very friendly,
    although he always is, except the time I went in there wearing lots of APC. Although the waiter was over the top
    friendly this time, I\'m still not sure it means anything, it\'s pretty normal behavior for him. Go to a coffee house on
    the square where there is normally lots of college aged people, which there was tonight. Not as packed as some
    nights, still fairly full. Didn\'t notice much reaction there. A couple guys that were near by were standing by me
    at my table, but with their backs to me very close though, and I was growing more and more tempted to smash
    them in the back with an empty chair nearby. Then they walked away. So wearing Rone alone I was much less
    tempted to go into a violent tirade, like the Edge seems to invoke in me.

Tonight\'s test of the Rone alone at 0.1 Mg/ml left me unsure of whether it did anything at all. Which in turn reminds
    me of the time Bender met god on Futurama.

**DONOTDELETE**

Wasn\'t out for very long today. Used Rone at full strength tonight, 2 drops on the wrists and then rubbed together, using chem set dropper I dip into rone not putting any in dropper just to get some on out side of it, rub that on jaw line, repeat for other then, put on joop oil for cover scent. Maybe an hour later before I leave put a drop on wrist rub wrists quickly together then on jaw line one arm per jaw. Go to grocery store look around a while get a few items, didn\'t really see any women in the store I was interested in. So I headed to the register, go to the checker a young black woman, starts ringing my stuff up, I look in her eyes and flash a smile at her. After I get in the car I look at my receipt and see that she had neglected to charge me for the barbecue sauce. While in the store no one approached me or ran away. I did start feeling relaxed while I was walking around in the store, like some kind of a small high or maybe like after a drink or two.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, but ... who\'s Bender?

**DONOTDELETE**

The drunken robot on a FOX show called Futurama, he was also on a FOX show tonight you may have heard of called Simpsons he was in Bart\'s hallucination.

**DONOTDELETE**

Right. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones and Photos

Hi James,

I\'m not kidding ... I was just planning on doing the exact same thing, trying photos with pheromones \"in the picture.\" (Yeah, I mean, take a pic of me holding a bottle of primal, what did you THINK I meant? HEHEHE) If you read my other post (I already forgot the title, I just posted it, about me in the book store), an extension of that is that I get extremely clear and accurate experiences of people from photos, and this already led me to the thought that a pic of myself with Eros or something on might get very different results than one without, and I was already planning on getting that handled. So maybe you\'d like the pix to work with.

Enlightened One

My experiments with rone have been fairly good, better with nol but it gets respect above all else without the negative Anone responses. Sort of like stealth mode around people at high doses they tend to not realise you are there or you are just treated as someone in the background.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve decided to kick this test into over drive, I have a total of 11 atomizer sprays of the batch I made with everclear that is at 1/10th chem set strength, and I have 10 drops from the chem set bottle on using the included dropper. Put 3 sprays to crotch the rest to wrists, face, and chest. Drops on chest, wrists, and face. I leaving for the post office now and then later for the coffee shop. I hope a can get some conclusive reactions or something from this much on.

Phero Dude

these are kind of the effects i expected from rone from all my reading that I have done on it...please keep us posted fellas. You guys are doing a great job for all of us...

Enlightened One

Well good work into kicking it into overdrive we need a few more people doing -arone and androstadinenone testing (a1).
    The batch you have there should work well enough, the reactions so far seem fairly consistent with what ive gotten in the past. You should get better results if it is going to work for you at the coffee shop let us know how it goes.

Phero Pharaoh

I\'m planning to do A1 testing soon. It\'s on my to buy list.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I went to the post office last night no one there, sometimes there are tones of people there. Then I came home instead of going back out. I have more time today, I put 12 drops undiluted on. 2 each wrist, 2 each inner elbow, 2 on chest, and 1 on each jaw line. No cover scent added yet, heading to a nearby health food store to look for essential oils, maybe I can find some sandalwood. I\'m going to be running around a bit today plan to hit the coffee house at some point, maybe Barnes and Nobles also, always crowded there. I will post results later.

Phero Enthusiast

this thread gives me interest alot. I got quite busy with my job. so i wasn\'t posting for a while. My usual dose was always -NOL and -RONE Chem Set Style. I used varying doses because of laziness or for whatever reason. Anyway i have plenty of -RONE to test. I have started using RONE alone phero for at least 1 week now, 3 dabs with concentration of 10mg/ml the smell is not very strong so i am using it without cologne cover. I am seeing some results but i cannot give a final conclusion as i am sometimes too busy to take note of it. Anyway, when i first got involve with pheros i already have that curiosity to try it alone, but the postings before discouraged me to do that. It is good to know that more phero guys out there want to try ANDROSTERONE.

**DONOTDELETE**

The few people I talked to were friendly to me. I noticed some head snaps from women when I would get somewhere in the proximity. Maybe as far away as 15 feet. No one running away or anything like that. Still nothing that convinces me to wear rone alone anymore unless I get to a point where I can afford to wear half to a full bottle at a time. I will be sure to put it into mixes though. It would be nice to be able to get bulk amounts of pure rone, which would be 1000% the strength of the chem set stuff. The rone does have some effect but it just seems too weak.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Amazing phero tests !

Ok guys, we\'r fooling around trying different mix and trying to analyse what may or may not be a *hit*... Haha! , here\'s an intereting test...

Now that my girlfriend knows about the use of phero in my perfumes and that I have nothing to hide anymore, I put her to the test. For the records, she\'s in her mid twenties, some years younger than me. My very intelligent female cat was also present (who cares but still... this cat is in heat !). I had 12 little bottles to test with her. The first six where EOs (I\'ll cover it in the homemade perfume thread later). The other ones where SOE gel, AE/m old version and TheEdge pro plus the chem set \'none \'nol \'rone.

Her verdict (keeping the better part for the end)...

Old AE/m - smells like cheap bathroom deodorant. Thumbs down.
    The Edge - Stinks. Thumbs down.
    SOE - Better, interesting + some comments similar to chem set \'nol.

Now the chem set, used full strenght, one little dab of each on different part of the body. The first dab of nol is tested on her arm, the other one on my arms.

\'none - Couldn\'t care less. Note that she\'s having her period so it may be different in a week or two...I\'ll try again later. The cat look at me like she\'s affraid and goes away hiding.

\'nol - Great ! Reminds her of unwashed but not dirty hairs/scalp but very pleasant. After 5 minutes it \"feels good\". The cat likes it, purr.

\'rone .... She smell it on my arm then looks at me with the DIHL symptom. She put back her nose on the little concentrated spot and can\'t stop sniffing (and doing **censored** funny thing at the same time). She said it smells exactly like the smell she detect in my breath when I\'m about to fukk her and that turns her on like crazy. From now on she knows pheros are serious business.

After 1 hour, the smell or \'rone have already degradated to something closer to \"the smell of an aroused cock\" still a turn on but less amazing and less fresh.

At this point, the cat is puzzled by all those sudden changes, she\'s still hiding and don\'t want to come close to me. I add a dab of \'nol over that old dab of \'none and then everything is ok. She look at me and my little bottles and is clearly amazed to see that *her* human \"have it in bottles\" ! For sure, there\'s no way she would come close to this terrifying bottle of \'none that probably smell to her like a very angry and dangerous human who\'s about to beat her up ! What else ? She stopped mewing like the crazy feline in heat she is as soon as we started those experiment. It was probably covering the smell of nearby male cat...

Too funny. Now we can\'t say it haven\'t been tested on animals but for sure, no harm where done to animals during those tests and two human orgasm have been involved. ;-)

Banned User

Default Re: Amazing phero tests !

\" the cat is puzzled by all those sudden changes, she\'s still hiding and don\'t want to come close to me. I add a dab of \'nol over that old dab of \'none and then everything is ok. She look at me and my little bottles and is clearly amazed to see that *her* human \"have it in bottles\" !\"

LOL .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information