Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl stuff

Default Re: Girl stuff

visit-red-300x50PNG
    How bout if I knock both your heads together! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

The stuff puts a wonderful colour on your face. Really healthy sometimes it can look like you just had a quick one - not that I know what you guys looke like when you have had one...
    It´s great stuff FTR I don´t think You´ll regret trying it out. If you´re not sure just get a sample bottle ( 1 oz.) those last pretty long too.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

The full memeber club?... don´t leave me out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CJ- You now have the title of Master Sommelier of the Full Member Club. It is your job to pick the wine and keep our members in good spirits.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hurray for CJ the Sommelier!

I need a title too....I just made full member this past week!!! I\'m glad we now have a sommelier, congrats, CJ!! you\'ve been nominated and seconded. any ideas for my title?

Phero Dude

I just joined but I\'m feeling left out....not having a title and all. I know, I can do the Queen\'s grunt work - like checking out all the members to see how full they are . I can qualify them before they ascend to her!

Not bad Lucky, but wouldn\'t that go under the Inspector General position? I\'ll have to consult with the IG and get back with you on that.

**DONOTDELETE**

I believe that\'s my job, as Inspector General. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ... But how about ...Director of Weights and Measures? I could make sure the Full Member Salute is being performed, and you could come along with the tape measure....?

All right Lucky...It will be your job to interview potential club members to see if they qualify to join the Full Member Club. We will work on your title.

cuddlebear

OK Lucky I \"salute\" you too ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You are right. It\'s best to eat foods in their natural forms. The less processing the better.

so ponderer, do we take that to mean you\'re talking about full members? Or am I just slow on the uptake? FTR suggested I could be Mistress of the Full Member club, and elana suggested Photographer....any votes on this matter? I like the weights and measures idea too for Lucky, that is an important job!!!

cuddlebear

So FTR is inspector general? Uh, Full Member Cuddlebear reporting for inspection ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL
    I must agree, I like a full member with as little processing as possible.

This is getting out of hand. Oh -- wait -- that was the point! Right, nevermind.

Ok, Cuddles, soon as Her Ladyship the Sommelier shows up with the wine list, we\'ll have a look -- maintain that salute, now, so Sophie can get a really good picture.

Sophie-As Queen of the Full Member Club, I grant you the right to choose whichever title you like best. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Under your name it now really shows \"Full Member Inspector\".

How did you get that, FullTilt?

I see in the FAQ, that when you post 2000 posts you will get that title. Did you talk with Bruce?

**DONOTDELETE**

Our very dearest Bruce is in on the silliness! That\'s what it means!He\'s so good, isn\'t he? He lets us have all kinds of fun.No, I never said a word. He\'s reading and playing along, too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I think it is getting out of hand a bit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Franki-Don\'t be sad because you don\'t have a title. Just go through the proper inspection procedures and you will probably get an invite. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I thought you\'d want it to get out of hand for a change. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Default Girl stuff is my favorite stuff

You all are crazy! And fun! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

\"Now I really need to find my King. Since Exit can\'t be a member, maybe we can let him be the clubs gardener or cook.\"

\"Franki-Don\'t be sad because you don\'t have a title. Just go through the proper inspection procedures and you will probably get an invite.\"

OK, what do I have to do to become a member (or even become king [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img])? Maybe send a few special pictures to the inspector general. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki- You must send all pictures to both the Inspector General and the Queen. This is going to be a difficult title to hand out. It may take us some time deciding, so everyone get their pictures in ASAP. There is some tough competition on this forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

All honorable men are to report immediately to the head (no pun) of the Full Member Royal Guard. It is our duty to protect the queen and all other women in the land of Love-Scent. Madam Red-Head in the province of Full-Tilt has decreed it, and we, the men of the Pheros have accepted our call to doodie....uh....I meant duty. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Parts of me are saluting already! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I nominate Gerund as ... Keeper of the Pearly Gates, Royal Guard, Full Member Club.

And Alchemist as ... Alchemist! (that one was easy)

And, Franki, Josh is coming up with something for you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If I second Gerund, do I have to speak to him? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I second Gerunds nomination

**DONOTDELETE**

My Queen, you don\'t have to do anything you don\'t like. If it pleases you, I\'ll handle that personally myself.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information