Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl stuff

Default Re: Girl stuff

visit-red-300x50PNG
    maximog, trust me when I say I agree with you, and my comment was based more on the fact that occasionally I eat \"bad carbs\" when I know I shouldn\'t. I have been lowcarbing for 2 years, and I do eat whole grains a couple of times a week, without guilt, because they don\'t affect me like sugar or processed carbs do. I agree that there are \"good carbs\" and \"bad carbs\" (ie, sugar is poison as far as I\'m concerned).

**DONOTDELETE**

I have a new addiction: BeneFit\'s \"Touch Me Then Try To Leave\" body cream...$27.17 for 4.5 ounces but the littlest bit goes a long, long way ... it smells gorgeous (roses and sandalwood) and leaves your skin like satin. It\'s the best body cream I\'ve ever used. And if you\'re an EW user, you\'re double blessed, because it smells great with EW.

Ok, R, I just went and bought some and it IS great stuff. hallelujah, I\'m YOUNG again, LOL. And I like the scent because to me it\'s not too strong, just very appealing, and is now fading to a sweet, spicy aftersmell. I checked it out online and one of the review comments was \"I like it, but he still left...\" hmmmm....you should be in sales, between the pheros and your personality, just imagine the possibilities!!!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

You two what is it, where can I get it from, what company, tell me tell me. Although is it as good as the skinbio products?

Phero Pro

\"Is it as good as the skinbio products?\" you ask? In other words, you think those are good? Which products do you recommend? I\'m interested to order from them, but I don\'t know what to buy... My main interest goes for the oils with a single note of EOs in them. Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s a very rich lotion in a 4.5 ounce jar made by the company, BeneFit. It\'s called \"Touch Me Then Try To Leave.\" It smells like angel\'s breath. It\'s pale pink and silky silky smooth, light as air, and greaseless. Get some. Then do this: Take a shower and exfoliate - seriously exfoliate, like, use a coarse salt and oil rub, or St. Ives Apricot, or loofah gloves, or what have you. Come out, pat, dry, and put \"Touch Me Then Try To Leave\" on all over yourself. I promise you, you have never felt your skin so soft and so exquisitely silky in your life, nor smelled so like the purest heaven. Put on silk lingerie and call your best guy. It\'s time to get your ya-ya\'s out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] On the other hand, as one reviewer put it, you feel so good you don\'t care if he comes over or not, much less whether he leaves. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Sophie and CJ - everybody knew but us, apparently. Sephora was packed last night -- I found the cream and took a box, then walked around sampling other things. I don\'t even remember how many women said to me \"Have you tried that stuff? OMG, you won\'t be sorry for that buy!\" or similar remarks, rolling their eyes in ecstasy. I think it makes everybody evangelical. Guys, maybe a good stocking stuffer? --- Oh, Sophie, I bought Biotin while I was out, and thought of you.

CJ- The CP Serum....OMG! TY TY TY! This stuff is amazing. I have only used it for 3 days and my skin is glowing! Every woman here must get it. www.skinbio.com Do your own research on copper-peptides. Skin bio even makes penis cream for the man that wants that smooth and beautiful penis. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Elana, how much?

It\'s very reasonable. $40.00 shipped for a 4 oz bottle

...Skin bio even makes penis cream for the man that wants that smooth and beautiful penis...

Unless a girl is wearing very strong glasses...It won\'t matter how beautiful mine is. lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Exit I\'m sure women think your penis is perfect (with the exception of me) you know what club I am in. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just look at my title.

**DONOTDELETE**

Waaaa-hahahahahahaha!

I\'m sure Exit\'s got skills enough to make up for whatever (perceived) lack of equipment he feels he suffers.

When did you make rank, Elana? Congrats, sorry I missed it.

I have to start limiting my posts because I really want to keep this title. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

FULL member, huh? LOL! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

That\'s how I like em [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

You have only 7 posts left. When you post more you will be kicked out of the \"full member club\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ah, well. These things only last but so long anyway...what\'s good is that when one dies down, another springs up in its place...

I\'ve decided that nobody is taking my title away from me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hail Madame President!

I hope all of my male members are practicing the clubs salute.

**DONOTDELETE**

LOLShall I help you go around and check? Is the position of Inspector General open; if so, may I be considered?

You are officially appointed Inspector General with the condition that you always take me with you when you do inspections. lol

**DONOTDELETE**

I accept the position and its condition with pleasure.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Elena, you went for the big size bottle not the sample right away: I tried the samples first. I´m glad you like it too. It´s brilliant stuff isn´t it. I noticed that it reduces the need for make up too. The glowing effect is just fantastic. I think more men could do with that king of skin btw. Your skin will glow even in the cold winter months... NICE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I went for the 4oz. bottle. I already feel the need to stock up. This product is gold. Yes, agreed that it would do wonders for a man\'s skin as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, stupid question...what do you mean by \"glow\"?

Like if you just had a fabulous facial and your skin looks radiant

**DONOTDELETE**

One more item on the shopping list, then. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now I really need to find my King. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Since Exit can\'t be a member, maybe we can let him be the clubs gardener or cook.

**DONOTDELETE**

No, no, no, with respect, your highness - a waste of his talent. Let Exit be Court Jester.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information