OK, I think I\'ll do this a little at a time since I have been using and experimenting with IR products for 7 years. Some of my beach escapades have already been reported in the thread \"Oh My Gosh, I Found Heaven On A Stick\". But many of you are not in beach territory so some indoor sports. It is easier to get attention in closed quarters such as a library then it is to get results in a large mall. This is because of dispersion of the scent. In order to have enough on you to attract that hottie a few yards from you, you would have to have enough on to choke the one right next to you. But at the library, especially at the computers, you can sit real close, have one on either side of you and also in front and back of you. So what works at the library? In my experience \"Force\" has done well. It is a manly scent IMO and it has caused women to initiate conversation with me when I wasn\'t even facing in their direction. Very flattering. I have noticed on many occasions that women will start twitching in the pelvic area just like they did at the beach and it is in some cases totally obvious that they are turned on. They become very responsive to anything I might say even if it isn\'t particularly profound. I recommend Force for closed quarters. It is not too strong but it gets the word out so to speak. For the mall, a perfect candidate is Cool Scent sold here on Love Scent. I have gotten incredible results with cool scent. One girl got a whiff of that, forgot where she was and started to finger herself, then she realized where she was and regained composure. Oh well. One caveat: This must be the original Cool Scent. I guess I will have to buy a few bottles from Love Scent to make sure they are the right stuff. Cool scent works in the mall because it is comprised of Peppermint and Spearmint and the scent travels without being annoying when you get close. It is also recommended to spike with Primal Concentrate. By the way Primal Concentrate used to have Alcohol/Androstenol on the label .. it was changed to Alcohol/Pheromone but it\'s the same stuff. Or since there\'s a Nol Concentrate sold on Love Scent maybe use that. OK, I hope that will do for a start, there\'s so much more ... later, Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]