Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Any Perfect 10 Experiences?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I ordered a bottle of Perfect 10 and realized that it has a very stong and offensive scent to it (a lot stronger than AE, PI, PF and Edge). I do not usually wear cologne so I do not know what I should do to mask the scent. For this reason, I have not really tried using it yet. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to mask the smell? I don\'t want to go out and smell offensive to others.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Any Perfect 10 Experiences?

Hello Patrick,
    That pheromone \"smell\" is a problem with any androstenone containing hi-end product, whether it is the Edge, PI, PTen, or even Alter Ego. You really only have two choices: use a cologne or keep the amount very low and/or possibly apply the product in minute quantities in a large number of spots around the body. Keep in mind though, that by \"cologne\" you are not limited to your basic Friday night party variety of cologne, that shouts \"hey, I\'ve got cologne on guys!\" Go to your local health food store when you have some extra time and check out the essential oils, and even the scented hand lotions. In fact, just for laughs, pick up a tester bottle of Skin Trip and put that on. It is mostly coconut and vanilla I think, but when you have that on, women are sure to say \"MMMMMM, what\'s that yummy smell.\" There is a wide variety of ways to go with personal fragrance. Check around. I use a citrus fragrance whenever I use Alter Ego and they go together VERY well.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

If anyone has field reports after using P-10, I\'d love to hear them...I\'ve just placed an order, and could definitely use some tips!

**DONOTDELETE**

i just recieved my P10 yesterday and will give it a shot tonight

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry havent posted in awhile been busy..work..family.

Anyways I noticed with P10..use very small amounts
    about 1 drop from the droper lid in the hair and a little PI on your shirt and amazing things happen....when I first got my order P10,AE,PA I used everything at once..big mistake..wife was hostile with me : P.Havent noticed much from AE very strange because pple have had so many good experiences.

Well I believe that using p10 got me into a little trouble
    the past WED I was doing my usual taking pictures with my digital camera...wife dancing..when a friend of ours was persistant on showing her tits and other erotic poses. Well took some picts. etc. to shut her up and my other friend..he wanted them.. after that she was standing with us the rest of the night.. Im always open with my wife so she found out about my photo shoots that night got reamed ; P Next week im not gonna be drinking so I can use a little better judjment with my actions.

Shaun

Thread Information