Close

Default Help with Chem Set

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys,

I just purchased the chem set. I\'m looking for a few good mixes. I looked in the pheromone reference material but didn\'t see much chem set info. Some backgroung on me, I\'m 25, around 6\'2\" and 210 lbs. I work out three times a week at week but I\'m not huge. Can anyone recommend a good starting mix? Thanks!

Journeyman

Default Re: Help with Chem Set

Here are some ratios that mimic existing products.... copied from a post awhile ago:

P10/m - 6N/3L/1R
    SOE - 4L/1R
    AE - 4N/3L/2R
    AFA - 1N/1L
    Attraction - @2L/1N

Try an SOE clone for sure. Most of these will need a cologne cover, especially the ones with -rone, which IMO smells worse than the clean smelling chem set -none.

**DONOTDELETE**

I would suggest 4N/4L/2R Mixed 1:1 with a premium quality perfume or 1:2 if it\'s a colologne. Of course, the best thing you could do would be to make your own perfume out of pure essenssial oils, alcohol and pheros but it require a lot more work, experiments and investments...

Don\'t use the provided oils, they are artificial and some women could get headache from those synthetic smells and that\'s the last thing you want.

Phero Pharaoh

When you create these mixes, how much do you dilute them with fragrance? 50/50?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

It depends on what you want to do with it and how much final product you want to apply.

Usually I like to use a concentration about half as strong as AE so I \"dilute\" the pheros to about 0.20 - 0.25 mg/ml. That way I can use up to 8-10 drops without any problem (but I use lots of \'nol, wich reduce OD risk, with a none heavy mix, I would use less).

For exemple, to end up with 0.25mg/ml, you need to use 1 part chem set phero mix (1mg/ml) with 3 parts \"anything else\". For the mathematically challenged, that would be for exemple, adding 30 drops of \"cologne\" to 10 drops of chem set mix, ending up with 40 drops of final product.

Phero Pharaoh

Alright, I got the idea. My goal is to make a AE clone, but using PI/m as the source of anone (since it works very well for me.)

So 1 drop of chem set none would be 2 drops of PI, correct? If i recall, AE is 6N/4L/2R. Correct me if I am wrong.

- Krish

Thread Information