Close

Thread: SandalWood Edge

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SandalWood Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well it is new and it is Great! If you like the smell of sandalwood you will love this stuff. Bruce gave me a sample of this new product a couple weeks ago when I met him on his trip.
    I tried it out and gave a few sample squirts to a few friends and others one night after he brought it out. The good ole Pit Trick (applying to the arm pits..without deodorant/anti-sweaty) works great. Seems to hold to hair...nice very refreshing sandalwood smell. Not like the so called sandalwoody smell of attraction. At first smell you get the phero\'s as well as a very clean, very pure sandalwood scent. Blends very well with your colognes. The hit are still there and the mones seem to linger just like with regular Edge. I think Bruce has done it again with a home run product that is a high end quality product.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SandalWood Edge

So you still need to mix it with a cologne?

Also do you think you\'d be able to describe what sandlewood actually smells like, as I haven\'t got a clue?

Thanks,
    Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

No mixing is required. But if you want to mix it will mix. As far as to what sandalwood smells like...hummm.. Well it smells like sandalwood...lol. Go to a aromatherapy store of a bath store thaey shoudl have e-oils there. THe sandalwood in the new edge is clean. Not soapy smelling like attraction. Anyway hope I helped a bit.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Got me sold, I\'m ordering right now. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like a good idea, what about combining the sandlewood edge with the sandlewood attraction to see a possibly great combination product and throw in some of that third pheromone androsterone which is in alter ego to have a interesting ???? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] product

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Paul,

Do you really like the smell of attrction? I find it very unsandalwoody on the sandalwood scale. More like a soapy cosmetic industrial smell.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah maybe te smell could be better but i find it ok, why didnt i get a sample lol

**DONOTDELETE**

do you apply the edge on your armpits under your shirt or on your shirt on the armpit section?

**DONOTDELETE**

Once again I screwed up. I knew nothing about this sandalwood Edge and I just got my first bottle of Edge in the mail today. Do you think maybe it\'s as simple as adding a little e-oil to the bottle of Edge? If so I may do that because this stuff is strong. I think it smells stronger than NPA even.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Jambat,

Do not worry. The reg Edge is still \"The EDGE\" it works...HE guarantees it (typed with a Cajun Accent)...lol\". Anyway the sandalwood is great..if you like Sandalwood. Some folks don\'t. It is just a variation of the Edge. As for the other questions...the arm pit trick is on the skin. But if you live in a climate that is really hot or humid this may be somewhat of a risk. The hits are there but you would have dripping pits. Not the biggest turn on I guess. Anyway hope this helped.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

is it true that a strong cologne can mess up the effect of pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**

Humm messing up the effects with strong cologne? Hummmmmm..... Well really with a strong cologne smell you are just repelling people in general. To much cologne at anytime is just bad. Have you ever been somewhere when someone walks by who smells like they just dunked themselves in cologne? The smell is so overwhelming that you can literally taste it? Dude do not be that guy! Covering up pheros is not really covering them up but finding a scent you like that mixes/blends well with your phero concoction of choice. So try to find the blend that works without being to over powering.
    TCO

Thread Information