Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default JKohl, your book is excellent

visit-red-300x50PNG
    JKhol, just wanted to say i have just finished reading your book for the second time \"The Scent of Eros\", and i found it one of the most interesting and informative books about pheros i have ever read, i highly recommend it and after reading it, i had new found luck in using pheros in just the right way to get laid! Thanks again sir!

Default Re: JKohl, your book is excellent

By the way, James Kohl and Love Scent are producing a casette tape of a lecture given by James this past summer. It should be ready to ship in the next week or two.
    Bruce

Hey Bruce, how long is the cassette and what will it cover? Maybe James can answer this question also. Don\'t have time to read books and would rather get the cassette.

Thanks for the nice comments. Hopefully, this will get others to take a look at the book. It\'s good for my ego to hear from someone who likes it once in a while. Also helps motivate me to do more writing; and I am even now considering another book project. Just haven\'t decided whether to go for academic prestige, or a mass market approach.

Pheromones: the Movie is unlikely, Jose. Have considered putting the book on audiotape, but that would be very time consuming. The taped presentation lasted 1 hour, but I think that editing will cut it down to about 45 minutes, or maybe less. Bruce has editorial power on this one. We can trust him to do a great job!

**DONOTDELETE**

Sir, your book not only is excellent reading, but if man ( man only, sorry girls)..will read this book, he will be about 70% more successful with women, that is a fact...i still use none, but my application of it has changed from this book, guys, im telling you, you will learn so much about pussy from this book!

Hey James, I could see your book on the Discovery Channel as a special documentary. With computer special effects, re-enactment actors and you narrating the special. Like \"Walking with Dinosaurs\" it will probably be two hours long or more. I will purchase the tape anyway.

I was told the final tape will be about 40 minutes long. That was just an estimate. I added a little naration (Intro and \"outro\"... plug for the book etc), so you\'ll get to hear what we both sound like. Production was very basic. Since we have never sold a tape here, the project will serve as a test for possible future educational materials at Love Scent. I am having 100 copies printed for starters. If they sell, I hope to talk James into regular taped interviews on the latest phero-technology.

Bruce

Hey Bruce:

Maybe you could upload say 5-10 minutes of the tape on the \"love-scent\" web site so we can all get a taste of what you and JKhol have to say. It might just get people to buy the tape.

just a suggestion

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**

\"...i still use none, but my application of it has changed from this book\"

It all depends on what you want to do with the pheros...

I really like \'none heavy mix (still balanced with nol and rone) when I\'m alone with my girlfriend but of course if I was alone looking for a woman, I would use less \'none at the beginning as it could be too intrusive and personal at the beginning.

That\'s what I figured out so far from personal experience with my numerous chem set mix.

I was filmed two years ago while managing a lab in Nevada. Discovery sent a crew so that I presumably would be included in Survival of the Prettiest. My part was cut by air time; a clip on cosmetic surgery was added. Some people just aren\'t ready for the truth about pheromones and olfaction; they would rather stick with visual representations. This may last for 2-5 more years; after that pheromones will get all the attention they deserve.

Must add that if the ladies read it; they\'re more likely to understand what drives their behavior--and hopefully become a little easier to deal with. Knowing what really happens with regard to the development of sexual behavior can benefit most people, and help them deal with others more effectively, I think. There have been many times when a conversation about pheromones has led to intimate experiences for me with women in a variety of social circumstances. It\'s all about communication, really. Pheromonal communication becomes more interesting, the more you understand about it.

Paul,
    Good idea about the download teaser for the tape. I should be able to do that. My narration is nothing more than a brief introduction and a plug for James\' book and Scent of Eros cologne though. Didn\'t mean to give the impression that it was any more than that.
    Bruce

Poster: jkohl
    Subject: Re: JKohl, your book is excellent

I was filmed two years ago while managing a lab in Nevada. Discovery sent a crew so that I presumably would be included in Survival of the Prettiest. My part was cut by air time; a clip on cosmetic surgery was added. Some people just aren\'t ready for the truth about pheromones and olfaction; they would rather stick with visual representations. This may last for 2-5 more years; after that pheromones will get all the attention they deserve.

oh, sh!t. dammit, now we will no longer be the elite, just the regular folks, and those who don\'t use pheros will be considered weirdos. there goes our edge [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

By the time others catch on; everyone from this Forum will be an expert user. Amateurs should be no competition.

Thread Information