I\'ve been using SOE this week at work and I have to say I like the results. I\'m a sys. admin. and as anyone in this area knows half your job is dealing with user issues - anyway, I\'ve found SOE seems to be perfect for work (for me). You are perceived as very friendly, approachable but folks have respect for you and so far it seems that OD is not an issue either. I\'ve used pretty much all the main pheros from this site but SOE is the first I have no qualms wearing in to work and most importantly it makes me feel very relaxed and friendly to others without the idiot feeling I get from other -nol products
:-). As for sexual hits from SOE, I honestly can\'t say that I\'ve seen any that I see with -none products, but the crucial point I think is that if ladies feel comfortable about talking to you/approaching you even if just in a sociable/friendly/non-sexual manner it does increase your odds of being successful with women simply as a result of frequent proximity to them.

Aside from SOE, of the products I\'ve recently been testing AE I think is the best standalone phero product I\'ve tried for sexual hits, and I have been trying it with different products including SOE (moderate so-so hit reactions, nothing spectacular but nothing negative either) and with PF which seemed to work very well with AE - will have to test this more and curious whether anyone else has tried this combo and what were your results??. But to get back to my main point - SOE for work is the best phero IMO.