Close

Thread: phone sex

Default phone sex

visit-red-300x50PNG
    my gf is craving some good old-fashioned phone sex, and we\'ve been doing it fine (just moaning and breathing while we both jack off) for the past few nights, but i\'m wondering: should i call a sex hotline where the men talk to the women, and get some good tips on phone seduction/sex? or would it be a waste of money? i\'d appreciate any female advice on this

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: phone sex

I think it\'s invaluable experience. People raise an eyebrow at phone sex, instantly comparing it to physical sex, to its detriment. But fantasy and creativity is the point of phone sex. You can create scenarios in your mind, be places you\'ve never been or that don\'t even exist in real life, have a cast of characters -- you can be endlessly inventive, there\'s no limit on your imagination for once in your life. You can talk about things you\'d never do in real life, and you can learn A LOT about what the opposite sex fantasizes about. I started doing phone sex about 4 years ago and went though a period of about two years when it was almost nightly -- the guys fascinated me and I heard stuff I\'d never even contemplated --and was reassured to hear that some of my more way-out fantasies were not so strange after all. It expanded my horizons incredibly - - I found it very freeing, and very useful for making me able to talk about sex with an actual partner. I was in a relationship for two years with a guy I met on a phone sex line -- we\'d see each other once or twice a week, talked on the phone nightly, had phone sex at least once a week. The phone sex enriched our physical sex life. The only caution I would give is that sometimes with phone sex with someone you have physical sex with, it\'s important to make clear that you\'re sharing a fantasy, and you don\'t expect your partner to act it out. And if you\'re on a chat line to do phone sex, make it clear that you\'re on the line for phone sex, not to meet. If you find people you enjoy phone sex with who you will not meet, it can be fun to have a \"dream lover\" who makes no demands and fulfills every desire. I have memories of things I\'ve done and places I\'ve been in my mind with a phone sex partner that are as vivid as if they actually happened. It is very real it its own way.I find it a very useful outlet and good for keeping my imagination alive.

I worked as a phone sex operator for a few months. The problem I would have with recommending you call one, is that the women are taught to try NOT to talk about sex for as long as possible. The object is to keep the guy on the phone for as long as possible by asking them questions about themselves and acting flirty. You could end up wasting a lot of money and really not get anything useful out of it.

actually i was talking about a sex hotline where the WOMEN are supposed to call the MEN to get turned on. that way i could see what the \"pros\" say and describe to turn the women on through the phone.

plus, about the fantasies and role-playing... my gf and i are both up for it, but i don\'t wanna do it where it will seem mechanical or forced. so i guess this will help me if i need to \"be\" another character for sex. i was thnking having a plyaful kind of role-laying might be easy, but a play attitude can get old sometimes, since it doesn\'t lend itself to a dominating attitude, and is not always a turn on.

Oh, I understand...I thought you meant a 900 number.

well, i think it IS a 900 number, but for women to call men to get turned on, not the other way around.

if you know of any, will you let me know, they don\'t advertise, it seems

I didn\'t even know they existed. If I hear of anything like that I will let you know. Trust me about the men calling women on a 900. It will be a total waste of your money.

**DONOTDELETE**

There are chat lines here, two that I use, four that I know of, that are for people to meet people, and they are for real. The guys do have to pay to talk to the women. But if a guy starts messaging back and forth to a woman and the conversation gets hot, he will usually give her his phone number so she can call him off line so he won\'t have to pay by the minute. The guys are on the phone to talk to women and generally don\'t think well of other guys getting on the women\'s side of the line. So you could use a line like that to talk to women who enjoy and are experienced at phone sex. But it wouldn\'t work at all to get on the women\'s side to talk to men -- they wouldn\'t talk to you. Look at www.lavalife.com. I just went to their website and they don\'t say anything about being exclusive to this area, so I would imagine they have a number that would be local for you.

Phero Guru

I\'ve never called a 900 # but used to have phone sex with a few women I met online. It does nothing for me but the ladies seemed to enjoy it (I have a deep voice that\'s a turn-on for them). It never lasted long as I would want to meet for real sex and they were only interested in the fantasy aspects (a damn shame in my opinion). I wouldn\'t do it anymore unless I was paid to do it and I\'m not looking for work at the moment!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

If it does nothing for you then they weren\'t doing it right. The key is to find the fantasy that works and the key words in that fantasy. You listen to the other person\'s breathing and the tone in their voice and you can tell their arousal state ... when it\'s just about right, you kick in their key words and their most important fantasies, and then you get to hear them cum their brains out. You can feel very close to the person, like you really are together. That\'s what the woman should be trying to do for you -- make a dream come true by entering into your fantasy and pacing it for you through arousal states until you go screaming over the edge. I really enjoy it; it\'s a mind vacation with benefits.

Thread Information