Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default RONE...what the hell does it do?!??!?!?!?!?!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ever since I discovered this site and got into playing around with pheromones I have always been quite interested to know just what RONE does. I have heard several anecdotes saying that it gives the impression of dominance but now im confused since I thought NONE was the mone that gave of the scent of male dominance. I would like to know just how rone and none differ in their effects??How do women perceive rone as opposed to none???Ive always been interested in seeming more dominant...and well i was wondering if rone will bring about this effect...??I noticed that my girlfriend seems aloooot more submissive towards me (night and day difference) since I started wearing NPA by itself...so Im wondering what kind of effect wearing rone by itself would bring about???ANY COMMENTS???

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: RONE...what the hell does it do?!??!?!?!?!?!

I would so love to know this myself. There isn\'t much literature on rone, unfortunatly. :|

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Here\'s all I could find - a post from JVK to Watcher

-rone is produced as a metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone, so is etiocholanolone. One of the more interesting things is that ratios of -rone to etiocholanolone are inverse men compared to women, and homosexual males have ratios more similar to those of women. That\'s why -rone makes sense as a enhancement of masculinity. More -rone should equate with more masculinity. Not that gay males can\'t be masculine--some of them more masculine than most of us heteros. But the chemistry is different. I discuss this in the epilogue of the recently released paperback version of The Scent of Eros. Not so much a sales pitch as information that should help others decide the true nature of human pheromones. Was contacted today by a college professor who wants to do a study using The Scent of Eros fragrance. I\'ve advised him to limit the study to androsterone, and think that he will do so. In any case, more proof of the validity of using androsterone is on the way. Yesterday, it was reported from a neuroscience conference that pheromone receptors have been found on gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) nerve cells--a major addition to human pheromone knowledge, though the study was on rodents. Several years ago it was reported that rodents have GnRH receptors in the adrenal glands.

cuddlebear

There should be a thread called Rone Alone somewhere in the mix. All it did was confuse me. The best answer I got was from MaxiMog ... something to the effect of Rone being an indicator of higher Testosterone levels ... but how different from None? Beats me ...

**DONOTDELETE**

I think we don\'t know yet.

cuddlebear

I think you\'re right! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-none has more of an effect on the user, i.e it makes you more confident (associated with alpha), making its affects more noticable.

-rone on the other hand seems to have no effect on the user, but whilst still giving off that dominant vibe.

Phero Dude

well ive been reading around this past hour searching old posts on RONE and all of them seem to indicate that rone makes women more submissive to you (if youre a guy). That it makes you look like a leader. Actually Captain...none affects my mood a little but it by no means compares to the way my testosterone rises after smelling copulins. It was also rumored that rone might raise LH levels in males and cause a test rise. What do you all think??any past experience with rone??anyone???

Phero Dude

also I must add that i feel my testosterone and aggression levels surge more after using something like AE which contains a good amount of RONE in it than i do when I wear plain old none. It kind of makes me feel more assertive and influential. I guess rone maybe causes a rise in aggressiveness in males since it is related to testosteRONE??Just my 2 cents...what do you all think???

Banned User

\"I guess rone maybe causes a rise in aggressiveness in males since it is related to testosteRONE??Just my 2 cents...what do you all think???\"

All I know is that when I wear SOE alone I never see the kind of aggressiveness in other males than when I wear a-none. That is the only thing about a-rone I am sure about.

Phero Dude

but then again you also have to factor in the fact that a large part of SOE is made up of NOL and NOL seems to make everyone happy, relaxed and sometimes even lazy...I guess one would have to wear rone by itself in order to truly evaluate the effects it has on other people ...particularly women since it is the angle that Im interested in.

**DONOTDELETE**

ANother thing u guys forget to check is information presented by stone labs via bruce is that rone boost the effectiveness in some way and complements Anol. Best used in SOE 80% Nol and 20% Rone. The similar 20% rule applies to Alter ego in the mens version Anone is strongest and anol then aRone.
    In the mens version i think it stands at approx 20% of total androgen contents.
    The womens version alters but still keeps the nol-rone ratio.

**DONOTDELETE**

You could try the chem set Arone by itself that contains a powerful rone basis.
    It has been done before but the results were to few to note (only 1 or 2 attempted it)
    Of course you are free to experiment and post youre results if you feel inclined.

**DONOTDELETE**

I seem to recall -rone having to do with signaling a threat display. Like, -rone would make you seem like a real badass -- not just a dominant male, maybe a sociopath. Which I thought was kind of interesting, because out of a group of a thousand men, I bet I could pick out the worst badass of the bunch, and that would be the one I\'d want to take home - and in a blind smell test, I liked the smell of -rone. To me, -none stinks. I would imagine that you\'d have to balance it out very nicely with other \'mones to have an effect on most women, as most women\'s instincts would be to turn on their heels and run.

I’ve tried Rone alone just three times — at different concentrations. At the lower concentrations I got a little attention, but nothing that measured up to SOE, None, or most of the products we discuss on this forum. At the highest concentration (can’t remember what it was) a little boy at the supermarket said, “Daddy, that man is scaring me.” (I wasn’t even looking at him.)
    The daddy checked me out with a suspicious look and said, “It’s OK. He’s a nice man... I think.”

That’s when I decided to end my Rone alone experiments.

**DONOTDELETE**

Humm...then maybe I used too much rone in my female massage oil.... We will see, I didn\'t try it yet. (proportions are none3-nol9-rone6)

Default \"You smell mean!\"

I got an interesting reaction the other day that is pertinent. I\'ve started to wear AE more these days which has more rone compared to my usual \'none products.

Got into a big fight with the spouse (PMS-time) while wearing AE from much earlier in the day and she said \"You smell mean, just mean.\"

In general I\'m a rather easy-going, pleasant guy and I have come to a non-rational, intuitive conclusion that I don\'t particularly like \'rone. SoE has enough \'nol that I don\'t mind the \'rone in it. I also feel a little \"tense\" with AE although it is balanced enough to feel OK to me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: \"You smell mean!\"

But for someone like myself who has in the past been seen as a pushover for women to play mindgames with, some Alter ego in say 3 drops max per day around the neck and forehead has the effect of getting the respect from people and i find my time is less wasted with silly crap some poeple go on with, they go to others to waste their time. That is the mens version.
    To much and i appear scary but within the smaller range \"less is better sometimes\" then it comes across good and the responses are good.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s good to hear that other people find \"less is better\" sometimes. I have a habit of thinking that if a little is good a lot is better. I\'m learning (slowly) that I don\'t need much more than a couple of dabs to get the best result. The problem I have now is that the smell changes over time and I re-apply, which causes an OD... Overall my recent success has been amazing! (more numbers this past weekend than in two weeks prior) I think the -rone content helps balance out the mix...but I\'m just a newbie so what do I know??

**DONOTDELETE**

What you know so far is enough to make youre usage successful.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

JVK is the only one I know with extensive -rone experience.

I\'ve always liked it in general.

Phero Dude

well I dont know about you guys but the effect Ive gotten from RONE containing mixes is that of a powerful male. I mean its different from the effect I get from none. When I wear none by itself, i usually end up feeling very irritable and sometimes even get minor headaches and I just get in a bad mood, but when Ive worn rone, I feel like a man. I feel confident, at ease and not nervous and like I can accomplish anything. Also when I wear rone containg mixes like AE, people that are usually defensive towards me (like my brother and one of my friends who has very high Test levels naturally) seem to be more submissive towards me...almost wanting to please me. I only get these reactions from rone...None just makes people agressive...except my girlfriend..whom it makes very submissive too. Any thoughts on this guys???

**DONOTDELETE**

Yea Sonnyblack i\'ve had somewhat similar experiences with pi / unscented. But it differs from person to person, some people are aggressive towards you, some are more respectful, and from what my friend\'s told me, makes you\'re girlfriend very submissive.

**DONOTDELETE**

Could also depend on how you look, youre natural phero sig and also the breakdown effect of youre skin bacteria also.

I first experimented with -rone in 1993 and continued to do so during social occassions and when presenting to diverse audiences. The results were promising, as I have discussed in other threads. I currently am advising on a study of -rone that includes approximately 270 female participants. Should know more about the results during the first quarter of next year.

Phero Dude

JKOHL: but from the studies youve made in the past and most of the information that you have acquired, what (in your honest opinion) effect do you think that rone has on on other people as well as the wearer. Are the stories that it makes you look like a leader and makes people (especially girls) more submissive true??Also how does it affect the wearer???Does it make men wearers a little more aggressive???Other people can chime in on this as well, till we hear back from Mr Kohl. thanks

hmmmm.... from what i\'ve read here, maybe we should redefine the effects of the pheros.

-nol: friendly
    -none: dominant
    -rone: alpha

the difference between dominant and alpha, of course, is that alphas don\'t have competition. dominant is good, but a lot of other males can be dominant without being the alpha.

Banned User

That\'s another thing...AFter ALL my time using pheros, I get the BEST results just from taking dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) at 25 mg....And, from what I know that is the RONE...

Let me tell you MY experiences...Between RONE and NONE...

I have NOW concluded it is best to wear none, however, not tried nol, and do not condone it...I\'m not the chatty guy, ti would NEVER MIX...

Anyway...Here is the none...People see you as the big guy who will kick your ass. You do not want anyone to touch you...Some girls go for the big guy deal. Instead of RESPECT, none, and dominant male give you FEAR. This is the effect of none...Now, fear, remember is the SAME emotion of love that is experienced, just correlated to something different, this is why it works (butterflies in the stomach, for example.)

Now, Rone, rone is a little bit different. Instead of being feared, I have people become more friendly, instead of becoming the big bad mother f*cker, I become known as the \"leader\" I\'m not the biggest one now, however, I am the most confident. Even big guys almost bow down to me, not out of fear, no, but, out of respect. When I do something it is noted. People come close, and, respect you.

This is just PERSONAL experience. Now, I think the time to USE none is during sex, as, this is when you WANT the fear emotion. Or, when you are around a girl that is horny.

Now, another thing I have noticed, with BOTH NONE and RONE is that I get the, do I know you, you look like such and such person I know...And, becoming known to people more.

In fact..I mean, just today....And, it seems EVERYONE knows me now, and I don\'t even know them...You see, people will want to get to know ANYONE with the pheromones, none, rone, al lthat good stuff...I think it\'s just that you have more than other people.

I believe a test WAS down that 10mg/ml of RONE made women rate men more attractive...Which, is good, but, HOW much....

And, that\'s another thing, the NONE test was NEGATIVE, but, the reason is because of this...None will invoke fear response, which, is good, but, if you do not know someone....Now, the good thing about rone, you still get the alpha male, without any type of fear response...Almost saying, I\'m not horny now, but, if I WAS in bed with you I would f*ck you all night long...

Anyone else with anything similar though?

Bart

Genuinly good post marv.

Your ideas make a lot of sense, and I can realate most of my experiences to them.

I wish I had a chem set to try out some of my theories, damnit! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

This explains what I have been trying to explain with SOE for so long. The whole thing is more subtle, but its there, and if you look you will see more respect.

It could also have something to do with conversions.

From my point of view:
    -When I wear none I feel more agressive, and can get angry quite easily. People look at me like I\'m twice the size I am (hellooooo ladies lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), and I feel bigger, like my soulders are physically being forced back and outwards.
    -With rone, I feel more normal, but I do act differently. Its like I\'m funnier when I\'m wearing it. That probably means it is related to confidence. Strangly, I often find that I \"like\" the responces I get when rone is in a mix, where as otherwise its just \"yeah yeah\".

Maybe the ultimate respect and alpha power mix would be RM 50/50 with chem set rone.

Come on people! Discuss!

**DONOTDELETE**

This is kinda funny, with all the experimenting going on the mixes of AE and SOE seem to be coming around as the most likely to be mirrored in mixing.

I wonder if instead of rone and nol if you mixed none and nol if you\'d get chatty women who would openly tell you how scary you were? Just kidding....

I got some AE about a month ago and tried it a few times, it and SOE work better on average than the stronger stuff. I find it a more interactive reaction with them. Maybe it\'s a projection thing with none, if it affects you then you\'ll show the aggression even at a mild level. If rone gives an alpha type signal without affecting your own demeanor then mixed with nol wouldn\'t that explain why SOE tends to work so well?
    I think when my chem set comes in I\'m going to try a 60/40 nol/rone mix and a 50/50 nol rone mix and see if they work well. (it\'s .12 as the accepted ideal total phero dose though right?)

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information