Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Hit\'s don\'t count - closes count

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Gang, I\'ve read dozens of stories of hit - Deer in the headlights or doggy dinner bowl looks.

I don\'t pay for phermones to receive a little more attention from females. I pay for them and use them for bottom line results, closes.

Now I know that phermones alone won\'t get you laid, but are merely a -- excuse the term -- lubricant to grease the path, but surely someone around here is getting more than looks.

I want to hear about it and how much you attribute it to phermones. Can anyone say, I\'m getting twice as much action as before since I started using phermones?

Let\'s get some chatter started.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Hit\'s don\'t count - closes count

I think i can elaborate a little bit on this.
    If anyone gets any kind of response DIHL,Giggles etc,go capitalize on it if your like me trying to use NLP.Even is she is 3 or 4 and i dont want her i still go over and talk just for practice.
    If using NLP pheros seem to help things go smoother and faster.There is already something about you that is attractive before you even speak to her,but she doesnt know what.
    I talk just enough and not over talk as it will help you remain kind of mysterious in her eyes.She wont forget you them 2 or 3 days before you call.If i am in a club i will do the close outside as i am getting ready to leave and ask her out away from all the loud noise and other people.
    When i leave i dont go home i just go somewhere else.I have hit 4 or 5 bars or clubs a night. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero

P.S the Blonde girl Samantha from a previous post of mine was back at the club last night that i met 3 nights ago,and she didnt let me go this time and had to do me there,cause she said she didnt want anything to happen again to mess it up.Her being a 9 she didnt have tell me twice so i took her and found a secluded spot,and [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Re: Hit\'s don\'t count - closes count

I used to think I did OK in my twenties. SOMETIMES I could get a date, if I pursued a girl for two or three weeks. USUALLY I could get laid after three or four dates. I could USUALLY get girls to dance with me, and SOMETIMES I got their phone number. ONCE I picked up a very drunk girl at a party. I had some girlfriends and several affairs. Then I got married.
    I was divorced in my late thirties and couldn’t get a date for over a year. The first time I tried APC, I picked up a sexy 25 year old in the supermarket. (I was only trying to flirt with her!) Since then I’ve been able to make dates, on the spot, as soon as I meet a girl. It’s like there’s no more pursuit, and ALL my dates have been sleep-overs. I can ALWAYS get girls to dance with me, and I can OFTEN get them to come home with me.
    Now I’m a fairly active 41 year old with an OK job and no property. I’m dating an athletic 33 year old who makes more money than me and owns real estate. If she dumps me this afternoon, I’m sure I could still get laid tonight (possibly by one of her friends).
    So I’d say pheros make a BIG difference in my sex life.

Good point about the hits, DIHL and etc.. That’s more like a side-effect that lets you know your game is on.If I\'m getting hits from cute girls, that gives me the confidence to aproach whoever I\'m attracted to, whether she shows signs of attraction or not.

Thread Information