Close

Thread: the first move

Default the first move

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Judging from the forum posts, there seem to be a lot of guys that wish women would make the first move.

Here’s a mix that has given me some noticeable effects in this area: 1 part RM + 1 part A1. I originally came up with this mix because I enjoy None and my gf enjoys A1. It’s given me mixed results on the job (some males seem distrustful or defensive) but I’ve gotten excellent results in everyday life and at a Halloween party. I’ve noticed playful teasing from women at work, strange women saying “hi” to me in stores, more cashiers and waitresses starting conversations with me, a couple of girls trying to get me alone at the Halloween party, and some obvious “come-ons” from girls I’d never met (such as a cashier that asked me what I was doing for Halloween, a barrista asking me if I have a gf, a clerk in a bookstore that seemed overly interested in what kind of fiction I liked, and a neighbor that invited me over for diner after a brief conversation in the laundry room.)

Most of the signs are subtle, unlike TE or NPA. But there also seems to be a lot less tension than TE/NPA. Women seem more at ease when talking to me.
    I think success with this formula will depend a lot on how perceptive guys are. I’ve noticed many situations where women made the first move but the guys were oblivious.

I also don’t recommend this mix for guys that like to wear heavy doses. The RM scent is strong, but not so strong as to cover such a concentrated mix (.75mg/ml). I have success with one dab between my wrists. Two dabs seems OK, but I think more than that will leave you smelling really bad. (Just my opinion. Never tried it.)

Another point. I’ve tried a 2:1 mix of A1:None at .5mg/ml. The results were good with my gf and other women I knew, but strange women didn’t seem as prone to make the first move. So I’m sure the concentration has a lot to do with the results. It may even be the determining factor. But I haven’t tested other formulas at .75mg/ml to know for sure.

The downside of such a high concentration is that it irritates my sinuses if I wear it on my neck.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: the first move

Hey AKA,

I have been thinking about this mix. I was thinking about a totally rone/ a1 mix 1to1, I have a chem set. But I think the scent of RM is better and I am going to give it a try tomorrow. Will post results.

Journeyman

I was wondering why Andro 1 is not in the page of love-scent, how can I order this?

Phero Pro

Zap,

It is actually buried here: http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html

Just be sure to read the warrning and check out all of threads on A1 before you buy.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

nice post.

that first mix was 2A1 to 1-none, as the chem set is 2x concentration of RM.

It would be interesting to try the same thing with NPA. I think none is .25mg/ml in NPA.

Stranger

I would like to know how mkany parts of PI/m-scented can be mixed with a good cologne, say Armeni or Pye, to get good effects?

Stranger

I would like to know how mkany parts of PI/m-scented can be mixed with a good cologne, say Armeni or Pye, to get good effects?
    rockstone10@walla.co.il

Journeyman

Thanks,

I was wondering how good A1 is?...is it comparable to, say NPA or PI/m....or this is a diferent type of product

Journeyman

Thanks,

I was wondering how good A1 is?....is it comparable to NPA or PI/m....or we are talking about a different type of product with different effects...

Banned User

A1 is not a commercial pheromone product like NPA or PI. It is just the pheromone androstadienone diluted, like the chem set phero\'s. You should probably be careful and dilute it even more before using it. On the other hand, you don\'t have to be afraid of it like you have to be afraid of Essence of a Woman, because it doesn\'t smell (that) bad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I recommend you read the threads about it.

Thread Information