Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones in Retail Stores or On products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was thinking about pheromones and how people could use them on themselves to sell themselves and make themselves more attractive. I was wondering if putting pheromones on a product might help sell the product better? Is there a pheromone product that would work for males and females that would help sell it? Could you do this? I heard of people putting pheromones on resumes too. I saw the movie Legally Blonde and she put some scent or pheromone on her resume when she gave it to the professor. Could the pheromones deter someone from buying a product or looking at a resume because it has pheromones on it? How much would you put on? Would a little last in a store or on a product?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheromones in Retail Stores or On products

good question eric, one which I\'d be interested in experimenting with. one hting I\'d like to do is put a spray or two of edge on a chair in a mall food court and see if people make straight for that chair.

Guys,

No need to re-invent the wheel here.The seat study has already been done in a movie theater,and YES,after putting Pheromones on seats NOT usually filled in an uncrowded theater,these seats were filled far MORE OFTEN when Pheromone treated.Another seating study bore this out when conducted in a medical office waiting room.

As for treating products,check the study where women were asked to rate photos of men for attractiveness.When treated,these photos were given a 2 point higher rating on average(on a scale of 1 to 10 ) than were the same photos,rated by the same women at a prior session,when untreated.

I apologize for not being able to cite specific references for these studies,but if you\'ll go to back issues of the E-zine and explore the links on the Love-Scent site you\'ll find these and MANY more studies that\'ll answer many of your questions.

Personally,I think YOU as the salesman would be better off WEARING the Pheromones than putting them on products,since you probably wouldn\'t want your customers humping the floor models.(Unless you\'re selling sex toys) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

P.S. Attraction is billed as a \"Unisex\" product and could be used to cajole either men or women to buy what you\'re selling,whether that be a product,or yourself.And yes,too much Pheromone can put someone off you or your \"goods\". [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I also remember a restraunt study where the waiters and waitresses and all the chairs and tables got sprayed before opening each night, and their sales went through the roof so yeah it does work but you need the correct combinations to really make it work

Thread Information