Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Default Re: does it work?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    has anyone else tried any of the products these

web-sites offer? either the exercise programs or the tablets or the topical applications?

any results - i am

interested to try myself, but i just don\'t know if it\'s a scam or not!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

99.9% of it is bunk.

Yoga, mon ami.

Holmes

Man of La Pancha

Height isn\'t all

it\'s cracked up to be. I\'m tall, but I also only have 170 lbs. to distribute amongst this 6\'1\"

frame...therefore, I am skinny. Average height and size beats tall and skinny...

pancho, if you were 5-11

you would probably be 164 or so.

I think it all goes in proportion, you know what I mean?

Man of La Pancha

I never mentioned

what it\'d be like if I were shorter, I just said that a 170-lb. man who\'s 6\'1\" is skinny but 170-lb. man

who\'s 5\'9\" (assuming he worked out like I did) would be a solid muscular force to be reckoned with. In

other words, being tall isn\'t always wonderful.

A lot of people are under the assumption that everyone makes

that being taller somehow makes you more intimidating, attractive, successful (there was a study done that a man

makes several thousand dollars extra per inch he is taller), and whatever else you can think of.

However, in my

personal experience, skinniness negates whatever qualities height brings. Besides, those two midgets you see on

infomercials seem to be successful. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Therefore, forget about your

height and work on your life. In fact, if you spent the time trying to find a magical heightener actually trying to

better yourself in one way or another, you\'d probably accomplish a lot.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here\'s a first: I\'ve been short, and I\'ve been tall.

I\'ve been in both places, and I can say that being tall has done nothing extra for me but allowed my head to get

butchered by overhead objects. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Now, maybe if I gained another 20

pounds and learned to get rid of the shyness that growing up short, skinny, feeling worthless, and looking down all

of the time has gotten me used to, then maybe then will I feel that this will somehow give me more of a presence in

the realm of social and romantic situations.

Height doesn\'t make up for any lack you have inside. People will

see right through it. Work with what hand you\'ve been dealt with. The beauty of life is that every one has the

potential to win.

I\'ve said it once and I\'ll say it again: your life will be exactly the same whether you

choose to be happy with it or choose to look upon it with bitterness, hatred, shame, and fear. I\'d rather be

happy with myself and try to improve what I can for the future instead of dwelling on my shortcomings and wishing

things would be better.

But no one requested a preacher... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I never mentioned what it\'d be like if I were shorter, I just said that a

170-lb. man who\'s 6\'1\" is skinny but 170-lb. man who\'s 5\'9\" (assuming he worked out like I did)

would be a solid muscular force to be reckoned with. In other words, being tall isn\'t always wonderful.

A lot

of people are under the assumption that everyone makes that being taller somehow makes you more intimidating,

attractive, successful (there was a study done that a man makes several thousand dollars extra per inch he is

taller), and whatever else you can think of.

However, in my personal experience, skinniness negates whatever

qualities height brings. Besides, those two midgets you see on infomercials seem to be successful.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Therefore, forget about your height and work on your life. In

fact, if you spent the time trying to find a magical heightener actually trying to better yourself in one way or

another, you\'d probably accomplish a lot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here\'s a first:

I\'ve been short, and I\'ve been tall. I\'ve been in both places, and I can say that being tall has done

nothing extra for me but allowed my head to get butchered by overhead objects.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Now, maybe if I gained another 20 pounds and learned to get rid

of the shyness that growing up short, skinny, feeling worthless, and looking down all of the time has gotten me used

to, then maybe then will I feel that this will somehow give me more of a presence in the realm of social and

romantic situations.

Height doesn\'t make up for any lack you have inside. People will see right through it.

Work with what hand you\'ve been dealt with. The beauty of life is that every one has the potential to

win.

I\'ve said it once and I\'ll say it again: your life will be exactly the same whether you choose to be

happy with it or choose to look upon it with bitterness, hatred, shame, and fear. I\'d rather be happy with

myself and try to improve what I can for the future instead of dwelling on my shortcomings and wishing things would

be better.

But no one requested a preacher... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pancho, why are you writing this? Nobody here has a problem with being too

tall I think (except maybe you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ). I am tall and not incredibly

buff, but I seem to look good the way I am now, so I am certainly not complaining.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yeah, really!

I\'m no Charles Atlas, either. But a little bit o\' love is better than no love! You just got to believe it.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I never

mentioned what it\'d be like if I were shorter, I just said that a 170-lb. man who\'s 6\'1\" is skinny but

170-lb. man who\'s 5\'9\" (assuming he worked out like I did) would be a solid muscular force to be reckoned

with. In other words, being tall isn\'t always wonderful.

A lot of people are under the assumption that

everyone makes that being taller somehow makes you more intimidating, attractive, successful (there was a study done

that a man makes several thousand dollars extra per inch he is taller), and whatever else you can think

of.

However, in my personal experience, skinniness negates whatever qualities height brings. Besides, those two

midgets you see on infomercials seem to be successful. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Therefore,

forget about your height and work on your life. In fact, if you spent the time trying to find a magical heightener

actually trying to better yourself in one way or another, you\'d probably accomplish a lot.

Here\'s a first: I\'ve been short, and I\'ve been tall.

I\'ve been in both places, and I can say that being tall has done nothing extra for me but allowed my head to get

butchered by overhead objects. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Now, maybe if I gained another 20

pounds and learned to get rid of the shyness that growing up short, skinny, feeling worthless, and looking down all

of the time has gotten me used to, then maybe then will I feel that this will somehow give me more of a presence in

the realm of social and romantic situations.

Height doesn\'t make up for any lack you have inside. People will

see right through it. Work with what hand you\'ve been dealt with. The beauty of life is that every one has the

potential to win.

I\'ve said it once and I\'ll say it again: your life will be exactly the same whether you

choose to be happy with it or choose to look upon it with bitterness, hatred, shame, and fear. I\'d rather be

happy with myself and try to improve what I can for the future instead of dwelling on my shortcomings and wishing

things would be better.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pancho, why are you writing this? Nobody here has a problem with

being too tall I think (except maybe you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ). I am tall and not

incredibly buff, but I seem to look good the way I am now, so I am certainly not complaining.

Pancho writes

these things to others, but I think he is actually writing directly to himself.

Hopefully it helps him.

Man of La Pancha

Whatever...All

I\'m saying is that people should quit trying to change things they can\'t/shouldn\'t like height.

Change

what you can, live with what you can\'t, know the difference, yada, yada, yada.

Not once did I complain about

being tall (the hitting my head thing was a joke).

But fine, you guys go ahead and waste your time trying to get

taller or a longer dick when none of that is going to matter to decent human beings.

It\'s on

naow!

(hoot, holler, etc.)

we shall be the overmen! Long dicks! Long Necks! Smellin\' la Vida

Loca.

only \'Dick &amp; Balls\'tm will turn you into a real man. (find the thread to grasp the

balls)

Steve

only \'Dick &amp; Balls\'tm will turn you into

a real man

such an underrated product

Carpe testis.

Anyone still something