Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default anyone know of anything to help me grow taller?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i\'m sure there\'s a way for me to grow a bit taller

i\'d like to go from 5\'9 to 5\'11
    once there, that will be good enough for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

anyone know of any theories or facts on how to make myself taller?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: anyone know of anything to help me grow taller?

In medieval times they had a rack (can\'t remember the exact name) that stretched people...of course that was used for torture. I russia they use 2 horses tied to ones arms and legs, they gallop away from each other. Unfortunately it tends to be fatal, and is used on tax evaders and other criminals. then there is always the gallows, but that\'s a pain in the neck...hardee har har. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

for now I would suggest maybe some lifts - either insoles or the whole shoe.

Confucius say ...
    it does not matter if tall on the outside
    as long as tall on the inside!

cheers

Sorry, once you reach a certain age (16?), your bones calcify and you can not grow taller barring major, expensive, and painful surgery.

The best solution is to go someplace where people are shorter. I remember working on the east coast and being rather pleased that my height was relatively greater vis a vis the average male height in Connecticut compared to California.

If you\'re a short Watusi, then move to Bushman territory.

Seriously, thicK soles and heels on your shoes and boots can add a half an inch.

**DONOTDELETE**

I was watching a program about asian women who are hving their shin-bones cut, then gradually pulling them apart to force bone growth (the bone trying to heal). They gain a full centimeter in about a year. But very painful, expensive, and it leaves nasty scars....

**DONOTDELETE**

5\' 9\" is not a bad height.

But wearing boots helps. I used to date this guy who was about your height - he wore boots with heels in the winter, and a big down jacket. An aquaintance saw me with him in the summer, without the jacket and boots, and asked who the guy was (his hair was a little different by then, too) -- I said same guy I was with at Christmas - she said NO! it\'s not! That guy was HUGE!

It was the boots and jacket, that\'s all. Made him look taller and bigger in the upper body.

Default Re: anyone know of anything to help me grow taller

Move to Japan. At 5\' 9\" you will still tower over the girls. I am 6\' and that extra height did not do me any good with the women, maybe hurt me. I might have mentioned this but I lived for 8 years very near one of the biggest athletics oriented universities in Japan and very very heavy on the women\'s sports. I used to share the weightroom with the women\'s volleyball team for a while, and later often bumped into them jogging around the neighborhood or on their way home from practise. To me, you couldn\'t find a more beautiful collection of healthy young girls but to the average Japanese guy they were the goon squad and virtually untouchable. I don\'t think any of them were taller than me. An average height foreigner could walk away with the pick of the litter. A very lonely bunch of girls chaneling all their physical energy into sports. :-)

Move to Japan,
    Bruce

Phero Pharaoh

Yes, 5\'9 isnt bad. Hell I\'m 5\'8, and I\'m WAY TOO SHORT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pro

hey man 5\'9\" is not short, it is more like average. I am only one inch taller than u and I am happy. I will tell though at your height you can bulk up a lot easier than taller guys. A guy of your height or less (hell lee preist is only like 5\'4\" and he has the most arms in bodybuilding) has certain advantages when weight lifting. Like bench pressing for example since your arms are shorter than a guy who is 6\' you don\'t have to press the weight as far to do a full rep. Or squatting, tall guys tend to get pulled forward but short guys can do perfect squats. Hey Jay Cutler is 5\'9\" and weighs like 270 and thick as fcking hell. he is over 300 in the off season.

**DONOTDELETE**

You are so right, I\'m 6\'2\" about 175lbs...my heaviest ever was 190lbs. I just can\'t bulk up. Tried super weight gainer 9000. Hit the gym 5 days a week etc.etc.etc. Finally gave up and accepted my body.

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s appealing about a guy who\'s 5\'9\"-ish is that for a woman of average height, if he hugs you, you get full body contact. A guy who\'s 6 feet or over has to bend down to hug you and even if he doesn\'t, your parts don\'t match up.

A friend of mine who was 6\'3\" used to complain he could never find any women tall enough so that he didn\'t always feel like he was \"humping a chicken.\" lol

Every body type has its own allure and advantages.

Phero Pro

try cuttin back on the volume and uping the intensity (poundage). When u work out u generate stress hormones that actually tear muscle. You only want some tearing because when that heals the muscle becomes stronger. This way your test and GH gets maximized while corsitol and adrenline get minimized.

Phero Pro

Yep, that\'s why I prefer women who are about the same height as me. Just a tiny bit smaller, that I like the most! (I\'m 5\'11\" so 5\'10\" is probably the best way to go for me)

Banned User

Growth Hormones can still increase your height no matter how old you are really because it recreates/simulates the growth period all over again. You can re-grow aged organs, get taller, build muscle, and a whole lot more. You should talk to your doctor about growth hormone and increasing your height. I could be wrong about still growing taller, but I think it still keeps you growing because people with pituatary gland tumors keep growing after adulthood....And by the way Men can grow all the way up until they are 21-22 years old. It is women that stop growing when they are 16.

Phero Pro

Sorry Cloud, but you can\'t grow taller once your growth joints are closed. Specialized physicians will take some x-ray pictures and use hgh treatment only if they are still open. The option (that is no real option imho) is breaking and stretching out of the bone.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    i\'m sure there\'s a way for me to grow a bit taller
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;i\'d like to go from 5\'9 to 5\'11
    &lt;br&gt;once there, that will be good enough for me &lt;img src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif\"&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;anyone know of any theories or facts on how to make myself taller?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

actually xxxPantero, there is a way but you have to be between the age of 12 to 25 years old [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] what u bummer for me because i\'m 26 so this won\'t work for me but i\'m 6.0 and never really had a problem, but since i live here in the netherlands there are a lot of girls here who are taller then myself, so i could have used this too, if only i had heard of it sooner [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], you won\'t believe it but i danced last saterday with a girl here who was like 6\'2 and i\'m just 6\'0 foot tall,but it was fun though, go to this site
    http://www.heightmax.com/growthformula.htm it explanes what can be done.
    Hopes this helps,

DZorro,

Or these? (Opinions, please.) www.heightclinic.com or www.parmalab.com. I\'ve been looking into this kind of thing as well.

Holmes

Or these? (Opinions, please.) www.heightclinic.com or www.parmalab.com. I\'ve been looking into this kind of thing as well.

Holmes

Holmes i didn\'t know that thanks i\'l check them out.
    I guess there\'s a chance for me to grow still. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DZorro,

Another thing that\'s been known to help with this is the Alexander Technique.

Holmes

Phero Pharaoh

Hmmmmm, I don\'t know. I\'m really skeptic about taking a pill that is supposed to make me taller. It just doesen\'t seem like something that can work. :\\

Phero Pro

I recently heard of a credible \"Breast Enlargement\" technique that involved hypnosis, where they regressed you back to a certain age and then this woman\'s breats grew. So maybe this website has some credability.

I recently heard of a credible \"Breast Enlargement\" technique that involved hypnosis, where they regressed you back to a certain age and then this woman\'s breats grew. So maybe this website has some credability.

Wow didn\'t know that, do they have a penis enlarge ment too ?? like when you where 20 years old and all of a sudden your dick starts to grow ??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That would be cool,

DZorro,

Phero Pro

Maybe this can be of help: http://www.wendi.com/Hypnosis/Grow_Taller/grow_taller.html

Very interesting!

Holmes

Wow didn\'t know that, do they have a penis enlarge ment too ?? like when you where 20 years old and all of a sudden your dick starts to grow ??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That would be cool,

DZorro,

That was just a joke. Sorry bout that, but do you really believe that hypnosis can do that ??? I really think that hypnosis can help you get more confident and things like that, but really make your breast grow, is a whole new ball game. If you say grow, is it permenent ??? i mean they can enlarge my penis two with hypnosis but they would probebly, do something like implant sexual thoughts to my head , and that would enlarge it two, but it won\'t be permenant. I think i\'m a bit sceptical about hypnosis that\'s all. and i\'m not trying to diss any one either, sorry if it does seem like that.

DZorro,

No I\'m serious too.

I assume what they do is regress you so your body thinks it\'s \"of that age\", thus releasing the right hormones etc. They did it because this woman had one breast bigger than the other, but they ended up having to reduce them both [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Now, nobody get me wrong and take this as a wonder cure or anything, but I\'m just saying it\'s worth looking into.

Oh oke in that case, i\'l think i\'m gonna have a look in this
    then. Well if it really was perminant then it could be interesting indeed.

DZorro,

I had heard of using hypnosis to grow taller a number of times, actually...basically a matter of instructing the Pituitary to increase GH production. Makes sense. I
    wonder if it would work for those...other issues...hmmmmm

Holmes

Phero Pro

&gt;&gt;&gt;Sorry bout that, but do you really believe that hypnosis can do that ??? &lt;&lt;&lt;

Yes!

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;If you say grow, is it permenent ???&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Yes.

Do I have any experience with it?

Breast enlargement? No thank, I\'m a male.

Penis enlargement? Don\'t need it. I\'m pretty fine the way I am.

But certainly in the breast department, you\'ll find more people saying that hypnosis CAN enlarge them than people saying you can\'t (those being just skeptics without any real experience or whatever. I\'m talking about hypnosis people here of course, not skeptics like yourself.)

There have been certain fun stories about hypnosis which if true (and I really think they are) make practically everything possible with hypnosis.

There\'s people who are hypnotised who are made to believe that when a certain object (I dunno which anymore) touches their skin, it\'ll leave a burning mark. The object isn\'t even hot or anything, it\'s possibly just a little piece of cold metal.

When their skin is touched, they behave as if they\'ve been burny but not only that, they actually grow a burning scar. Their mind believes they\'ve been burnt, and their skin acts accordingly. (The oppsite being true also: really burning them but making them believe they haven\'t been ==&gt; they do not form any scars!!)

Hypnosis is also used to reduce scars. It\'s quite strange that there\'s something like scar tissue. It looks different, yet it\'s DNA and the cell itself behave the same way. Still, when an old scar cell dies and new ones are formed, the new ones are scar cells once again, even though the DNA is still the same of a healthy skin cell. Apparently the cell must have a certain memory. HYpnotizinfg people and getting them to visualize the scar getting smaller seems to alter the cells\' memories so that they once again turn into healthy cells upon dividing.

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information