Close

Default 2 ml Edge atomizers

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Anybody get one of the new little atomizers yet? What do you think? Any problems with leaks, top popping off etc?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: 2 ml Edge atomizers

I just got one with my order yesterday.. The spray cap that dispenses the contents fell off on the floor, when I took off the outer cap. I couldn\'t find it. Now I have a sample that I can\'t use.. You can\'t dispense the contents without it. Is there any chance that you could send me another one?

Gave one to a friend who has been carrying it in his pants pocket. He said the top popped off a few times but hasn\'t had any leaks, yet.

I keep one in my briefcase. It fits nicely in one of the slots for pens. Are they refillable? I haven\'t tried yet but they are so handy that it would be nice.

Belgareth

Bel,
    I kept them in a pocket in my backpack for a while and had no problems. I don\'t think there is any way to refill them, but I suspect we will find out soon with all the scientists in this crowd.
    BNQ,
    Send me an email about the lost spray head.
    Bruce

Phero Pharaoh

Bruce,

Is it the same phero concentration at the 24ml edge and just less diluted or is it a totally different version of TE?

- Krish

It is the same as the present Sandalwood Edge.

You will notice on the 2ml version that is says \"Pro Edge\". At some point the mainstream version of Edge will be less concentrated. It is really too strong for Newbies. We get too many complaints. The version we sell now will be known as Pro Edge or something along those lines.

For now though... all Edge is the same strength.

Bruce

Hey Bruce I got mine and it is great so far.
    But I was wondering if I could order some of them because it is easy to carry around with me and not have to carry a full bottle of the edge.
    I know they are just supposed to be samples but I like mine so far and it isn\'t going to last much longer.

We are thinking about selling them. not sure how or when.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I would consider selling them quite strongly if the cap problems can be fixed it will prove to be a good product.
    2ml atomisers would be good also.
    The edge is probably a bit strong for newbies effective however.

**DONOTDELETE**

I got my \"The Edge\" sample a couple days ago...and no cap problems! And don\'t change the formula!! I\'m a newbie and I swear that stuff had an effect on people the first time I put it on!

I think the current formula is perfect for those little 2ml sprays. The sprayer delivers a much smaller amount per stroke than the full size product and you want to take full advantage of what little space you have. It is the big 24 ml bottle with its larger spray volume that needs a milder formula for newbies, IMO. Comments?

Bruce

I\'ve seen a lot of suggestions to newbies to apply mones to the point of OD then back off to get the right level. Now you are talking about reducing the concentration for newbies?

From what I have seen over the short time I\'ve been here, most of your customers are very sharp and want to learn to use mones correctly. Rather than reduce the concentration, forcing people to learn dosages twice, cut some of the better excerpts from the cookbook and provide them as advice to new customers.

Belgareth

I think a milder product would be nice but the main problem is the spray of the current 24ml container isn\'t it? I\'ve always thought the spray gave too much so I dab TE on with much greater effect. Based on that, wouldn\'t an open bottle container be more sensible? Or change the trajectory of the current spray so it shoots out less?

Or you can sell the current TE the way it is and throw in a refillable version of the 2ml atomizer if possible. I\'d be all for something that small and reusable.

Just rambling on some possible ideas.

I\'d like to see a refillable version of the 2 ml bottle as well. They are easier to carry around and when you lose them it doesn\'t cost so much.

Belgareth

**DONOTDELETE**

definately, refillable 2ml atomizers would be nice!!! or even, just sell 2ml empty atomizers...

those little things are just so handy!

**DONOTDELETE**

bruce-
    if the 2ml atomizers are dispensing an appropriate amount for newbies, I\'ve been way over the OD line with the regular edge atomizer. It\'s good to have this insight.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The only problem for me is that I like to use dabs of edge so I can put it everywhere. Sprays everywhere would be an OD. But you can\'t take the lid off.

Maybe if it was more diluted it would be a great sample/newbie product, and for refreshing in the field!?

**DONOTDELETE**

Those 2 ml Edge atomizers are refillable, mine is anyway. I pulled the outer cap and the spray nozzle off, held the bottom portion of atomizer firmly while pulling on the top portion. You then are able to see a little gap not far above the label. Once you see that you know where to place a small screw driver or knife (carefully) and work your way around a few times till you get it so you can pull it out. I would advise doing this on a spent sample so you don\'t get edge all over you, I emptied mine before I tried. Then put the nozzle and cap back on before putting the top back in so you don\'t spray everywhere and can get the needed surface to be able to get it back in. Takes some effort to get it back in, kind of snaps back in.

Thread Information