Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default oh my gosh, i found heaven on a stick

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i just stumbled upon something...you know Intimate Research, they make this stuff called \"dark continent\"....i just got some, and man, does it work!! women actually approach you with this stuff...put some on, and my gf\'s best friend felt me up literally when my gf left the room for a sec...went to the mall, felt like a movie star with all the attention..anyone else tried this magic?

Default Re: oh my gosh, i found heaven on a stick

Bruce sells Intimate Research products here to \"SPMO\" is one product. I like \"The Roman\" myself, they\'re kind of expensive $69 a bottle but the fragrance is light and sweet. There\'s also a sport cologne called \"HOOPS\" which also has a nice fragrance. I often use them to masks PI\'s none smell, but they can be used alone. I think Bruce said they have only NOL in their bottles, but the company is kind of secretive of what they put in them.

http://love-scent.com/intimate-research/index.html

We have 6 of their colognes. They smell OK I guess. They are not expensive and you can unscrew the cap to add NPA or Primal or whatever unscented concentrate you prefer. I got samples of virtually everything they sell and wasn\'t too impressed by anything other than the little oils with NOL. I didn\'t really field test anything though; just gave them a quick sniff.

Bruce

Hi boobster,where did you abtain your dark continent cologne from? How much did you use and how old are you,if you don\'t mind me asking.

cuddlebear

I have been using IR products for 7 years now and have done every field test with them that I can imagine. Work, mall, beach, library, supermarket, etc. I have used every IR product out there including their hair spray and suntan lotion. Dark Continent never worked QUITE that well for me but I\'m pleased to hear it. Bruce, correct me if I\'m wrong but I am nearly positive that IR products are Nol only. Their \"Primal Concentrate\" is clearly labeled Alcohol/Androstenol. Also, IR went to a different company for their \"Dominant Male\" collection so the scents changed for those products including Cool Scent which is available from Love-Scent. There are 2 cool scents out there!! In my opinion the old scents were better. I think body chemistry is really important also. For me personally, the most effective IR products have been Force, Original Scent (the Original Original Scent!) and the original Cool Scent. I will be happy to answer any questions that anyone out there might have about IR products related to \"field testing\" since Bruce said he didn\'t really field-test.

**DONOTDELETE**

hey, what are examples of some of the hits you have had with IR cologne..how do they work, say in teh mall or in a store? after 7 years, you must be enjoying their products...have you tired The Roman? i have noticed hits from their stuff...i just wnated some details from you on this

cuddlebear

When I get some time, I will write in detail on my experiences with IR products. It will be long (7 years has brought a lot of experience!). I have tried Roman, it worked extremely well with a beautiful very young blonde at work. For some reason it didn\'t work with another blonde that I dated even though I took her out to a movie and was wearing quite a bit of it. But the real coup was a redhead that resopnded to it by writing a note on my terminal telling me she wanted to have my baby! I promise I will post soon on my hits misses and a few downright strange things that have happened with the IR products. I\'m sorry I took so long to respond, I missed a couple days, I was occupied ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Don\'t be too long. You have peaked my intrest also.

**DONOTDELETE**

OKay, update everyone, thanks for the update cuddlebear...now, i just want to say that i have been wearing dDark continent from IR, and....I have been having more sex than a barrell of monkies..this [censored] works! My gf finally left morning, 4 times in one night...her exact words were \" i dont why, but i cant get enough of you\"....looks like im gonna be checking out Intimate Research a little more carefully, it seems to work!

**DONOTDELETE**

oh, also their deoderant works great too...thier primal concentrate is the one of the best sources of nol...highly concentrated and great for spiking

cuddlebear

Yes the deodorant is downright dangerous .. more later ... Cuddles

cuddlebear

OK, I will get started on my IR chronicles tonight. If there\'s a limit on the amount of words per post, I may have to spread it out amongst several. I will state that one of the scents \"Cool Scent\" that is sold on love.scent com has been a definite winner for me. I am assuming that it is the original cool scent since IR started outsourcing for the Dominant Male collection and then took it back in house, presumably because the originals were superior. OK, more later, Cuddles

Banned User

Bruce, get ready for a wave of IR - buyers .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Default The IR Chronicles

Well, I had planned on starting work on sharing my experiences over the last 7 years with IR products but the best laid plans (oooh good wording) of mice and men often go awry. I will start a thread on it shortly. However, a few highlights here and now. I live in Florida, which of course is beach country and the effects of IR products on the beach have been nothing short of magic at times. The beach is a less inhibited area where nobody is wearing anything anyway. But one phenomenon that I saw OVER and OVER was where I would sit on my towel putting on my IR-Nol laced suntan lotion and the beach babe next to me would start making uncontrollable (seemingly) movements with her legs and pelvic area. This looked at times exactly like she was receiving sex except no one was on top of her. Yes I said this happened repeatedly! And in the name of science of course, I would re-apply the suntan lotion periodically and sure enough the phenomenon would repeat. What a turn on! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Sweating (which is easy to do in Florida) seems to be very helpful in communicating the mones in IR products. Of course, pursuits indoors like the mall require different strategies which I will discuss later. But I thought I better at least say something about it. After all, I promised. Cuddles

cuddlebear

Default The IR Chronicles-addendum

Oh and I might add that in instances where boyfriends were present it had NO INHIBITING EFFECT on what the girls were doing. In other words, they appeared to be turned on and their guys being there didn\'t stop them from their gyrations. It appeared as if they had no choice. That\'s what we guys want, right?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The IR Chronicles

I\'m looking forward to all the details Cuddlebear

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The IR Chronicles-addendum

wow cuddlebear, im gtting excited...more, more more more!!!! okay, can you tell us anything about like indoor use with the colognes? like in the mall or a bar or something? i live far away from the ocean, so i need another setting to think about, more more more!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I live in central Florida so I don\'t see much of the beach, but I have used their products in clubs and malls. \"The Roman\" has got me most hits than the others(got looks and stares at the clubs but nothing overly sexual), but I don\'t use \"HOOPS\" or \"Millennium 2000\" that much anyway. They\'ve been kind of neglected since I start using Bruce\'s products on this WebSite. I say only get the $49 to $69 Cologne\'s to start out with. There\'s also a shampoo and roll-on deodorant you can try also.

so then -nol is better when you sweat and in an open environment, and -none and -rone are better in closed environements?

cuddlebear

I promise I will get back to work on my report as soon as possible. IR products DO also work indoors!! Don\'t forget what Boobster said about 4 times in one night! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I am not sure about the sweating theory and nol, that one\'s interesting. OK, when I get back I will discuss my experiences with indoor use ... I will probably start a separate IR thread .. Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**

I would also be interested to hear people\'s thoughts on matching the phero mix to the location. Maybe something more aggressive for a club/bar type place. A more submissive (??) mix for an intimate environment (date/movie/restaurant)

cuddlebear

I am going to try to get my results (or at least some of them) posted tonight. It will be a new thread called \"The IR Chronicles\" and I will start with some stuff about indoor escapades. Later, Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**

well, could you explain, why do you find Primal Concentrate
    so good for nol source? it is 2.oz 20% nol product for 100$...
    that makes ~11.5 mg (IMHO, I don\'t know the density)

if all of this is true then you can get PI/w the same thing, just much more consentrated & much cheaper. only thing i notice is that you can select yourself the base you want for it alcohol based (what i can see no reason for),

any comments?

TBM,

I\'m curious. Where did you come up with that concentration figure?
    I\'ve got a bottle of the Super Primal Concentrate and it doesn\'t even specify Androstenol (just \"Human Male Pheromones\") much less give a concentration.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar!

\" Where did you come up with that concentration figure?
    I\'ve got a bottle of the Super Primal Concentrate and it doesn\'t even specify Androstenol (just \"Human Male Pheromones\") much less give a concentration.\"

i asked it from their homepage. and they told 20% androstenol!

tbm

Phero Pro

so where is this thread on IR???? got me interested.

cuddlebear

Whoops, that was my responsibility wasn\'t it? Sorry, honey, duty calls ... I\'ll get on it ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

TBM,

I don\'t doubt that 20% Androstenol is what they told you, nor do I doubt that the person who told you this may have done so in good faith, but I can\'t believe that number.

Here\'s why:
    The chem-set A-Nol that Stone makes has been known to crystallize at lower room temperatures, it\'s so concentrated. Chem-set A-Nol is 1 mg./mL. which means that its A-Nol concentration is .1% (One tenth of one percent).

A solution that is 20% Androstenol would be 200 times more concentrated than the chem-set stuff.
    Aside from the fact that a 2oz. bottle would have to contain several thousands of dollars worth of A-Nol, the bottom half inch of the bottle would look like a solidified layer of rock candy.

I just did a side by side test, putting three drops of Super Primal Concentrate on the back of my left hand, and three drops of chem-set A-Nol on my right. Neither is particularly pronounced, but the phero smell is noticeable on the chem-set side, while virtually indistinguishable on the SPC side.

I\'d be willing to believe that the SPC might be .020% A-Nol, just using the number they gave you, and assuming that someone who is not too mathematically inclined answered your inquiry not realizing the importance of the decimal point and the zero preceeding the \"20%\" number. (There ARE sites that do this purposely, like MR-Pheromones.)

.020% is the A-Nol concentration in AFA, and judging by the smell, or rather the lack thereof, that\'s what I think the concentration of Super Primal Concentrate probably is. A total of 12mgs. of of A-Nol (60mL x .2mg/mL) for $99 wouldn\'t seem too out of line.

20% (using a .1% solution of Androstenol) is way different than 20% Androstenol.

Still, I\'m so A-Nolled out that I\'m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey any more reposts on IR

products? Cuddles, I want to hear more from your results, please post updates of results, thanks...

P.S. And

also about their deodorant, does it contain pheros as well?

Wow this is the 2nd really old

thread that you've dug up. I'm not even sure those products exist anymore. Funny stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information