Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Amazing insights about straight apc

visit-red-300x50PNG
    folks, i have been using apc to much success, although i usually have to really slather it on to start getting hits, but its so clean, no piss smell, and it does work to some extent..i have noticed that when i add any thing to it, it messes it up...anyway, does anyone out there who is good at math know how many dabs or swipes of apc would equal to say a dab of PI or a dab of RM? Just wondering how many dabs of apc would put me at od level, if possible....

Phero Pro

Default Re: Amazing insights about straight apc

Boobster,

I\'ve been experimenting around with APC alone for quite a while. I\'ve found that I get the best rxns around 6-10 drops. The upper limit\'s around 12 drops for me. If you think about it, at a concentration of 0.05 mg/ml it will take about 10 drops of APC to equal one drop of PI/m or RM.

I get fantastic results from APC by itself. It smells great and you don\'t have to worry about OD.

**DONOTDELETE**

How do you add that many drops yet not OD on the fragrance? It seems like, after about 3 drops on your neck, the fragrance is getting pretty high. Do you add the rest of the drops to your hair? Are those still effective.

I\'ve tried 2 drops of APC, 1 drop of NPA yesterday and today, and it might be working better for me. Last night at an event, I sat next to a much older woman (55-60?), and when I first sat down next to her, she immediately got \"alert\" and touched me on the arm, with an \"oh hi, how are you\" type of look. It was different. Sorry though, I don\'t go for women that old (I\'m 24) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] And today at school, some girls gave me some nice looks (even in class, a girl next to me would just look over at me for a few seconds). Kinda cool. All in all, APC is fun.

Phero Pro

I usually mix that many drops into my hair gel. Does a wonderfull job of cutting the fragarence to acceptable levels. I\'ve found that 6-10 drops in hair gel works great for dance classes. Haven\'t had a neg. rxn yet. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information