Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Blue Bottle and The Edge Logs

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey! This is the continuation of the Blue Bottle Diaries. I decided to open another topic because I just got The Edge and will be using both products and reporting on my results. Maybe not daily but I\'ll try to keep y\'all updated on my deeds.

The next day after getting TE I decided to give it a try together with PI Ylang-Ylang.
    I wore two dabs of PI distributed between both wrists and behind both ears. Then applied one spray of TE on my chest covered by two of cologne.

I didn\'t feel any buzz like the one I have heard y\'all talking about. I must have been wearing massive amounts of androstenone because many interesting things happened at work: We had a system upgrade that didn\'t go very well so my boss and his bosses and the owners where very impatient. Clients and other users where very stressed. Usually this situation results in people being very aggressive towards me because they want to do their stuff and I can\'t fix all the problems at the same time and since the current economy slowdown I now have to do the work of all the tech people who got downgraded.

Anyway. This time people where very patient and actually noticeabily avoided bugging me while I worked. Also, I was in a bad mood the whole time and I have to admit that I was probably a bit rude to some people that didn\'t answered my diagnostic questions fast enough.

Three coworkers asked me if I was right because I\'m not usually like this, I mean, I\'m always extremelly polite and patient and while I tended (before pheros) to put a serious face, now I seemed to have a permanent angry face. At some point I had a big argument with my boss because whenever he is under pressure he tends to start blaming stuff on me, or say that I don\'t work fast enough. Normally I clarify to him that that is not quite true and explaing to him without antagonizing. However, this time I stood my ground and even told him that it wasn\'t not a good idea to try to do to many things at once with such a small IT team. We both raised our voices to the point everyone was looking at us thru the window of his office. He then left to get a coffee cup and when he came back he had calmed down.

On the positive side, I had two coworkers that reacted very friendly to the combo. They were the ones with the worst problems and I spend the most amount of time with. Maybe they also felt intimidated a first but after spending more time around me relaxed.

The second day, I got similar reactions with the same doses of both products. Today, I decided to use only The Edge to try it independently. I was less aggressive.

Tonight I\'m going to a party and plan to use both products together. I will tell you how it goes. Later.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Blue Bottle and The Edge Logs

I love to hear how this stuff works at parties.

Thread Information