Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default She\'s all over me!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    okay, im gonna be totally direct here, i have been having non stop sex with my gf unlike anything i have ever experienced, she has been initiating most of it, sometimes three times a day. This is up from like once a week if that about a week ago. What changed all this you ask, well, my phero shipment is the only thing i can attest it to. What is this magic formula ( to me its magic, not only is my gf all over me, but women in general seem to be really liking me ):

do this: take the small bottle of apc, let it be 50% full,
    then take npa, and put in exactly two drops, no more, no less.

apply to face and neck as normal, my god, you would think i was richard gere. according to the cookbook, this ratio is way less than jambats 7:3, but this ratio seems to work best for me jambats is a way way od and npa is way too concentrated for that ratio. i find literally 50% apc in small bottle and two drps of npa seems to be working very well. anyone have any ideas or comments on this?

Default Re: She\'s all over me!!

What do you consider a small bottle of APC? Are you talking about the 1/2 ounce bottle?

King of the coupons!

Boobster - How old is your lady? How long have you two be dating? What do you classify as a drop...what are you using to add your two drops? What do you mean by apply to face and neck as normal? And yeah...50% of the 1/2 oz or 50% of the oz bottle of APC? Thanks - Tater!!!

that\'s great that you found your magic mix. I tend to think that the range of effective doses of the strong pheros (especially aNONE, as in NPA) depends a LOT on personal natural phero output, which of course depends on age to a great extent, but other factors are present too. Seeing as your gf could easily be few years younger than you, the low amount of effective NPA doesn\'t surprise me all that much. I use relatively small amounts myself.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

So glad for you!

They say it\'s hard to see results with people who already know you, but that has not been my experience either - and it\'s proof that \'mones work -- more than when people you don\'t know react in ways that may or may not be \'mone induced. When things are just perking along with your steady, and you put \'mones on and it zooms up into high gear, there\'s little question about what caused the effect.

**DONOTDELETE**

It seems to me, that a gf/bf, or a wife/husband, would be better to test mones on because they are right in front of you a good part of the time. When something drastic changes in there behavior, your going to notice it right away. The best thing is, you don\'t have to go find a target to test your phero\'s on...

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree. From the people who are having results with steady partners, it\'s definitive behavior changes, night and day kinda stuff.

The philosophy is that it\'s hard if not impossible to get people who know you to change their minds about you - but that seems to apply more to the situation where you know someone and want to take it to the next level but you\'re stuck at LJBF. In that case, once they\'ve got you typecast, it\'s hard to get them to see you in a different light. But for people who want each other, and what needs correction is just a matter of maybe slightly waning interest or lag in activity for whatever reason, \'mones seem to light it back up again in a big way.

**DONOTDELETE**

I can attest to that. I have been testing it for about a month now. The only negative effect I got is her frustration when we can`t be together during the week more often and also a bit of jealousy if we`r in a social environment.

I now use old AE/m (diluted in alcohol) and my mix from the chem set (also diluted, similar concentration). I`m still waiting for my escential oils so I`m using an almost unscented product (old AE) or a totally uncented one (chem set) and I get similar results. I think it have less range of effectiveness without added perfume but I don`t need a long range secret weapon here, my strategy is ultra short range (and diffusion through my long hair) ;-)

About age, see my profile, my girlfriend is 3 to 5 years younger (I don`t want to give too precise personal info, just a general indication). My chem set mix (let`s call it Alc#1) is none5-nol3-rone2. She\'s young but I\'m not affraid of the intimidating factor because we already know each other and she\'s a little animal who strongly react to phero and think about the logical and social implications only after. I use this heavy none mix only when she\'s in her \"horny week\" and it pushes the limit to many times per day... It also pushes away the vultures, no one would dare to try something against me when I\'m wearing this mix (king of the world symptomes ?!)

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Sounds a bit like jambats mix only with less NPA

Phero Pharaoh

Why not put 4 drops of NPA into a full bottle of APC? That makes sense right? If half a bottle you add two drops, well, for those of us who have a full, 4 drops?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi -- how much APC exactly did u you use. Since people have reported hits with APC if used in huge amount.

**DONOTDELETE**

okay guys, today, i used only straight apc, and i will tell ya, i have been getting hits right and left from women everywhere...i think apc is working on its own without the npa...i have been applying dabs across face and neck, and not only have i felt great, but people give me eye contact, smile and want to be my friend...women hit on me it seems acutally more so without the npa...maybe there really is someting to the apc ads that say dont put any alcohol in there, but i doubt it, all i know is that apc really works well on its own for younger girls, plus it smells great!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I also had good results from APC despite it\'s low phero concentration. Maybe there\'s something else in there... anyway if it works for you, fine!

King of the coupons!

IT MAKES SENSE...BUT WHAT SIZE BOTTLE DID HE USE IF YOU\'RE GOING TO COPY...THE 1 OZ, OR THE 1/2 OZ? IF IT WAS 1 OZ...THEN YES 4; IF IT WAS 1/2 AND YOU HAVE AN OZ...THEN IT WOULD BE EIGHT YES? THAT TIS THEE QUESTIONE!!! AND TIT APPEARS DAT HE\'S NOOT ANSWERING.... WHAT\'S TIS WIT ZEE PEOPOL NOT ANSWERING/WANTING TO ANSWER AFTA TALKIN BOUT THEE HITS? SELFISSSSH YES? HUMMMMM! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

maybe the sex you\'ve been having with your gf has boosted your own natural pheros, or it\'s possible that her copulins are still on you - supposedly copulins say \"i\'ve just been with a woman\" so if you really HAVE just been with a woman (your gf) maybe the other women are reacting to the copulins

Hmmm....

Another one

**DONOTDELETE**

Nope, something is happenign out of the ordinary..its gotta be the pheros i just bought, im in my 30\'s, doubt im having too many new pheros...jsut got my order of PPA, that stuffs work very well too!!

Phero Dude

How are you using PPA? I cannot get it to work unless I use it as a mix with other pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, i just dab it on..it seems to be working well, but you gotta keep applying a dab every so often, dont do a RM type situation where you only do two dabs, apply liberally is how it works for me...like apc...but i do like RM\'s heavy none...

Thread Information