Close

Default Job interview Tuesday, should I wear SOE gel?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I will be interviewed by Males and Females.

Should I wear a half a gel pack of SOE?

I have some JB1 mixed, but probably shouldn\'t wear that, or should I?

Thanks.

Default Re: Job interview Tuesday, should I wear SOE gel?

Several years ago, a report advised against women wearing fragrance to an interview. I don\'t recall seeing anything about men, but I would ensure that, if used, a minimal amount be applied. You don\'t want anyone to consciously detect an odor, unless it is very light--and only because you have just moved past them.

Phero Pro

PHP 87,

I have used a full packet of SOE gel applied on pulse pts about 10-15 min before the interview (so far 2 interviews). I have yet to get the job, but both interviews were very relaxed and friendly (so far I have only been interviewed by women). The guys that hang around me when I have SOE on tend to be even more relaxed and talkative than the women that were around so I believe that SOE will work well on male interviewers as well.

As for the JB#1, I haven\'t tried any -none during interviewers so far. If you do use it, I would use only a very small amount. I have read somewhere on the forum that people have used -none to project a sense of power. Guess it depends on what type of job that you are looking for. It also depends on the type of person that is interviewing you.

hello:

I know this is a bit off topic, but I have used Pi(W) and have gotten great results. Had three interviews in January of this year and all three companies wanted to hire me,

I found the interviewers (male/female) very chatty and friendly.
    I may have another job interview very soon and if I do I\'ll definately be wearing Pi(W)

GOOD LUCK!!

Paul

Phero Guru

I wore APC to a job interview and did get hired. Female interviewed me.

Enlightened One

Light on any product, alter ego works well NPA also id avoid SOE straight to an interview but if used say as part of DD#1 then it works fairly well ive had interview success with pheros also.

Phero Pharaoh

How much PI/w did you use and do you use PI/w in any mixes?

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Well, you don\'t wanna be stoned on the interview, so I would truncate the weed. LOL..

How much APC were you using and what spots of application did you apply to?

- Krish

Hello:

I use 2-3 drops of Pi(W) behind each ear when I went into an interview.

When I use it in a combo I use:

1) 3 drops Pi(w) with three sprays of RFM
    2) 3 drops Pi(W) with three sprays of IR
    3) 3 drops PI(w) with three drops Pi(m)

These may seem like ODing however I\'ve been experimenting with pheromones for over 2 years and I find I have to use more to get results.

Paul

I wore APC to interviews for my past two jobs (four dabs about two hours before the interview). Most of the interviewers were male. The good thing about a LITTLE androstenone is that people are more attentive to what you say, and you stand out in their mind. So, if the interview goes well, they won’t forget you.

I wouldn’t say it’s decisive, but it’s a much bigger edge than sharp suits and artsy resumes.

Enlightened One

Similar to DD Lite you dont appear to alpha maleish where everyone gets combatish but you do appear to be strong and more dominant or semi - alpha (respectable) so that you get listened to more - just make sure you have good ideas to back it up. That helps heaps. Accelerated learning can help as does co-operation and Mind mapping skills.

Phero Guru

Krish I used it as I ordinarily do: a few drops on my sleeves near the top of my shoulders. I never use it on my skin unless in a sexual situation.

Update: I woke up in a really good mood this morning and carried that mood with me to the interview where I basically hit it out of the park.

Interviewers were very impressed with me. The main guy told me at the end, \"if we make you an offer, you can work flex hours if you want\" so I took that as a positive.

The interview itself was supposed to last just 15 minutes, but I was interviewed for almost an hour.

BTW, I did put on a 1/4 gel pak of SOE about 90 minutes before the interview.

I\'ll find out by the end of next week if I got the job.

Enlightened One

Update us if you got it or not, ive had plenty of positive feedback on some interviews and didnt quite get the job, however pheros can be applied on many other fronts as well. If you have the stuff working for you making a difference in youre life and have the funds to keep a backup product on hand at all times then keep using the stuff.

Phero Pro

Default Job Interview Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

Just finishing up prep-work on my interview tomorrow. I haven\'t had one in a few months. Last one a mixed one drop of RM into a full SOE pack and applied. The two before, I just wore a SOE pack. The last one I thought I had a bite, but later heard that the job was given to someone with five years of experience (overkill for a Tech I/II).

I believe that my interviewer might possibly be male so I\'m going with one pack of SOE gel and 1 drop of RM in the hair gel. Got my fingers, arms, legs, and toes (haven\'t gotten desperate enough to cross my eyes yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) . I\'ll report back with how it goes and if I get the job.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Job Interview Tomorrow

Good luck, Swinger! glad you decided against crossing your eyes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Thanks FTR [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] .

Just an update. Was interview by a pannel of four people. They were very talkative for government interviews (methinks it was the SOE). Talked so much I had trouble keeping notes [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] . Anyhow as it turns out that there were two openings in two different departments. One I should know in about a week if they select me and the other, they are just getting started so it will be a month before they finish.

I hope I get one of em! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck MD!

Phero Pro

Default Another Interview.

Hi Everyone,

Just got off the phone with a HR rep from a Biotech company. They want to interview me next Monday! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhow this is going to be a very good opportunity to test WAGG in an interview setting by itself. Depending on peoples rxn to WAGG at my dance class and at a dance, I may put four dabs on my clothes rather than on the skin.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Another Interview.

well, a little late to add my two cents , but IMO stay away from any -none heavy products and definitely go with SOE. I use SOE with PF practically everyday to work as I\'ve tested many other products AE, JB#1, NPA, PPA etcetc. at work, and find that (at least for me), I definitely notice a more combative atmosphere from folks when I use any of the -none heavy products. Since I deal with many diff. users on a daily basis, I have come to fully trust this combo of SOE/PF to make my work days easier [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Everyone just relaxes around me and want to chat etc. whereas even my fellow tech. colleagues will start having fits, getting into stupid arguments when I wear -none heavy products and it just makes the day that much more irritating. Thing is I workout a lot etc. so maybe I have high testosterone levels etc. but needless to say, with the SOE/PF life at work is much more relaxed.

Enlightened One

Ok in theroy WAGG and SOE should work well together when WAGG is realised in ? whatever time frame that it becomes available. Ive had comments i shouldnt be drumming up interest in it, but i think that is what this discussion forum is here for.

SOE is good in the workplace and less sexual in nature. Makes u and others feel happy. And it also relaxes them. PF should work ok also. Everyone gets sexually frustrated when Anone is around this leads of course to fights and aggression as they arent the alpha male or female anymore, it throws the social structures out the window a bit. People dont seem to cope to well in this type of situation, although it can be helpful for us also.

Phero Dude

WAGG sounds interesting and hope to hear more about it. And yup, as you say -none definitely brings on the fights at work. I work with very naturally hyper aggressive colleagues and when I\'ve worn -none the effects have been very noticeable in heightened competitiveness and aggressive behavior. So the SOE/PF works much better but exactly as you said - less sexual hits, but I\'d rather have a comfortable working environment than having lots of ladies hitting on me which in itself can cause a whole different set of problems [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Bruce has just said WAGG will be available in 3-4 weeks via another thread. In those sort of high tension enviroments ive found in past jobs that SOE probably would have worked better than AE or DD#1 mixes. Yes the amount of \"workplace sexual harassment seminars that seem to get started when i began wearing pheros went up about 200%\"
    One workplace i worked at for 1 year never had them for the first 6 months but when i took up NPA and AE usage in quite large doses just below the OD zone and women started hitting on me seriously. The amount of overall training seminars into workplace harassment really began almost overnight. The HR department went nuts on it. I went to one and it seemed just the normal routine. But it was interesting that they picked up immediatley. Also covered female behaviour in the workplace as well and the need to maintain professional standards, seems indirectly the sight of all these women hitting on me must have upset some of the more senior alpha male types up in exec who started wondering around the area i was working in quite a bit to (never happened before that) they took an interest in the department and the manager - not me at all but just the general running of things which things started happening to.

Anyway then they spend $50000 on staff sexual harrassment seminars almost immediatley. Ok im drawing some straws here but i think its applicable to pheros in the workplace and interviews and the indirect effects one can begin having on others.

Default Serious interview : a bit of SoE+TE ?

got an interview was wondering what to wear ...

i personaly think SoE &

a little bit of TE would do beter i explain in some jobs it is required to have leader shit (sorry i made a

mistake but was so funny i had to keep it!) well hum leadershiP = Alpha = -none right but too much might erritate

the interviewer ... so SoE to calm things up would do the trick no ? & just a bit of WAGG to end that enterview on a

slight notch ! what do you think ?

Stranger

I wore SOE to both of my last

interviews (I'm currently working both jobs) and I believe I was using NPA at my previous interview, and I got that

one also.
    I hope to get an interview in a couple of weeks for PhD school. Any recommendations for that guys? I'm

thinking SOE again, as my body chemistry seems to have shifted since NPA tends to be counter productive now. The

issue though, is everyone interviewing is likely to be a PhD or PhD/MD. My interview when I used NPA that went so

well was with a PhD. Anyone think that higher-ups may respond better to -none heavy products? Perhaps feel more like

you are "one of their own" vs a groundling?
    ________
    Xxx Tube
    Last edited by joaks1977; 03-25-2011 at 08:21 AM.

NPA is always going to be a big

risk...especially with males, but females as well. Als, your npa has shifted to being counterproductive because you

probably have build up. That's basically the no. 1 sign of buildup.

Visionary7903

I agree too that sometimes

SOE alone is not the best option. Most authority figures cant really trust you to take care of their business, job

etc when they basically just see u as a social kid or clown. I was often getting disrespectful reactions from

managers and customers at work when wearing SOE alone. However, the disrespect didnt really carry over to anything

personal as it had with NPA/m.

For balance between respect and liking u, Chikara at one-two sprays and some SOE

would more likely do the trick. If u feel u need more Anone then AE/m would be a better option. I had a very

respect-filled day this week wearing 6 drops of AE/m applied on lower face, behind ears and neck. Application time

was 3 hours before work started and I had a Sandlewood Fragrance Oil underneath as this results in the pheros

lasting longer on my skin. The mix probably peaked 5-6 hours after application with absolutely no negatives the

whole day. I think waiting 3 hours after applying before going to work was the key.

Also make sure ur not

inadvertantly oding by wearing mones the day before the interview. I would not wear mones for 2 days before the

interview shower well and scrub hard for those two days and then apply my mix 5 hours before the interview making

sure u have Sandlewood underneath.
    Hope this helps.

Visionary

Thread Information