Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Please Post combos that WORK for u AND age

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys,

I\'m really curious to see if different combos work for different age groups. So far I\'ve used The Edge and Alter Ego with a few results, and Attraction and PI with almost no results. I\'ve tried Realm with PI and gotten a few results and Attraction with Alter Ego which got a few. By the way, I\'m 24. I\'m just hoping to see a correlation between products used and age...that\'s all. Thanks!

Default Re: Please Post combos that WORK for u AND age

I\'m almost 42 and have good luck with all kinds of combos. Once I made a mixture of AE, APC, TE, PI & PF (don\'t know the proportions) and that worked really well. The only patern I\'ve noticed is that combos using APC get the most hits. Two dabs APC on the neck + one dab AE between my wrists is my favorite (it smells the cleanest). Two dabs APC on the wrists + one spray TE on my chest is a close second (it gets the most hits and is my favorite party/night out combo). APC + PI used to be my favorite party combo before TE came out. I still wear it sometimes when I want to feel extra manly (it makes a lot of girls blush).
    I seem to get the most hits from women in their mid twenties.

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

I\'m 44 and got no results with PI, little with PF, but the combo of Andro 4.2 + Attraction seem to work pretty well. Still experimenting with TE and AE and Attraction. Also just got APC but have not tried it.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m 28 and I wear APC and NPA. I\'ve been successful with APC alone but the APC NPA mix has been my strongest thing and works like a charm. I think the APC smell and the NPA strength work well together. And NPA give APC a hell of a boost. I hope to try Edge next week.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the responses guys. They\'ve been alot of help!

**DONOTDELETE**

Try this combo it seems to work for me all the time PI and Yes. I\'m 23 and I get noticed by women between the ages 22-37 with women in their early twenties as the most common responders.

**DONOTDELETE**

Try this combo it seems to work for me all the time PI and Yes. I\'m 23 and I get noticed by women between the ages 22-37 with women in their early twenties as the most common responders.

**DONOTDELETE**

I get noticed by women in about the same age range but I remember the woman I interviewed with was atleast 40 and I got a good reaction from her.

Thread Information