Close

Default how to get lots more sex (from the same person)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    this is the main reason we\'re all here, so let\'s explore more ways in which to get a lot of sex.

btw, this is from the point of a monogamous relationship

sex is partly mental, and partly physical, so that means it is physiological

now, you can wait until she hits her sexual peak (17 or 34), OR you can make that peak happen now, and last a long time

1) pheromones - no explanation needed, right? you get to her VNO using some pheros like -none to get her to want you in the back of her mind, and some -nol to relax her, and maybe some -cops to think you\'re hot on the \"market\"
    2) exercise - get her to do kickboxing or go to the gym or pool WITH YOU. in addition to getting both of you in shape (and more attractive), it also leaves you feeling more energized as your body now stores more energy (no more \"i\'m too tired, honey\"). also, exercise increases testosterone levels in small amounts (can someone confirm/deny this?) and testosterone, of course, increases sex drive as well
    3) aphrodisiacs - oysters, damiana, zinc, avocado, etc.

if anyone wants to confirm/deny ANY of this, or simply add to the list, please do! it will be much appreciated. oh and i\'m talking about affecting her physiological drives, not wooing her. i know flowers, love, and attention will get you sex sometimes in return, but wouldn\'t you be so much more willing to do it, if you were getting lots of sex already? that way, it wouldn\'t be the primary motivation for doing romantic things, just the benefit.

*** NLP - i haven\'t tried this, but i\'d like to. but won\'t my girlfriend notice if my speech or descriptive patterns suddenly change? and also, NLP uses \"stories\" to talk - i don\'t go out with my friends much, and when i do, she does as well, and i certainly don\'t want to make her feel \"so orgasmic\" from a memory that\'s about someone else. anyone have any experience on using NLP on someone who was with you before you knew about it?

thanks guys and let\'s all get laid a lot more by our SO\'s!

Default Re: how to get lots more sex (from the same person)

anyone have anymore to share?

**DONOTDELETE**

Sex drive boosters = Horny goatweed, yohombine and tribulus work great.
    Try plenty of protein also.

sexual peak...age 17 or 34??!!??!!! Well, OK, but add 40-44 to that number also...

Show her how hot you are for HER (that she is special), that she is what you want, (and she is the ONLY one, don\'t let there be any doubt) and even if she sometimes isn\'t in the mood, just ride it out and don\'t make her feel guilty if she\'s tired or whatever. It happens.

Don\'t ever give up on making her feel special and loved. Do the dishes, vacuum if necessary, let her save her energy for love. This is so very important and some men don\'t realize just how much. If there are children, be helpful there too. Children really sap a woman\'s energy.

Smell good (smell sweaty at times, like after exercise, it\'s a turnon). In my opinion, exercising together is a great idea if she likes it too.

Give hugs without expecting sex every time. Sex is great, but hugs are too, without expecting the whole nine yards. Sometimes a hug can say it all. Listen to her when she tells you about her day.

good topic.....

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: how to get lots more sex (from the same person

I was thinking about this thread on and off today -- your saying never mind about the wooing part, how do you get more sex?

You get more sex from wooing. Women need to feel special. Don\'t stop courting and she shouldn\'t stop putting out. Act like she counts. Listen when she wants to talk. etc etc

the thing is that i already KNOW about the wooing part. i have no qualms about making a girl feel special

but even when a woman is wooed, sometimes, physiologically, she\'s not in the mood
    the thing is that sometimes my girlfriend is mad because she\'s not horny, but she wants to do it - it\'s like a mental impotence.

that\'s why i was concentrating on the PHYSIOLOGICAL part

**DONOTDELETE**

Why does that make her mad? Can\'t she just lube up and go for it?

Women want sex for a lot more reasons than because they\'re horny, that\'s not abnormal. I don\'t understand ...

Physiological, I can relate. In my 30\'s I was just physically not always into sex. But mentally, and emotionally, I needed that validation. And that\'s what it was, validation. Now, in my 40\'s, my body says NOW NOW all the time, which makes the physiological part a lot easier.

This may not be what you are looking for, but I agree with FTR, lube and go for it. It\'s sometimes difficult for women to control their bodily responses. Our bodies work against us at times, whether we mentally want to be responsive or not. Have you tried PCC or damiana? I have found pheros and herbal helpers really do have an effect.

even if she\'s lubed up, she won\'t be able to physically enjoy any sensation down there...

mentally she\'s horny, but the signals won\'t transmit from her mind to her body, so i was thinking if i can just get her body to respond, problem would be solved!

the thing is about her body, she can\'t do it if her body isn\'t into it... she\'s a bit fragile (she sometimes gets bruises on her legs after a hard session, and there\'s no pain during the act!)

Never forget, the brain is the most powerful sex organ. Not that I have any great wisdom to impart, but from my own experience....does she have any issues that maybe clouding her enjoyment of sex? Does she feel like she doesn\'t deserve pleasure? Sorry if I\'m being too personal, but I\'ve been there. Just trying to help. Does this happen just at times, or all the time? I still have times that I\'m excited but I don\'t orgasm. Is it orgasm you\'re looking for,or is there no response at all?

p.s. how are the pheros working for you? they have really helped my sex life.

as far as issues, not any that haven\'t been around since the beginning... and this is recent. it happens sometimes, not all the times, and it\'s not orgasm i\'m looking for, it\'s for her BODY to be ready for sex.

i want to make that part of her deep inside her mind and body say \"hey i wanna procreate... where\'s my mate?\"

pheros have done nothing so far

**DONOTDELETE**

I think she tops from the bottom in the worst way. She yells at you to f*ck her when she\'s not physically ready, so you do it, and then she yelps. ... it sounds like the time you teased her, gave her lots of foreplay, you were on the right track, but just didn\'t believe her when she said she was really ready and took her past arousal into frustration so she lost the mood.

Your girlfriend confuses me. You two ever sit down and talk this out completely?

yeah we talked about it.

that time i believed her when she was ready, i just decided to tease her more. to a bad effect, i can see in hindsight.
    i figured it was a rookie mistake on my part.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry, I don\'t have any other advice than what has already been said. I was wondering what NLP is?

Neural Linguistic Programing.

Its the use of language to trigger the mind into thinking certain things, for example you might be able to get a target to associate happy and comfortable feelings with you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Can also be applied to improved sales techniques, learning techniques for those of us that have studied it fully it is a multi faceted idea but you can use it to remove phobias in youreself (fear of heights).
    Has anyone read unlimited power by tony robbins (he uses NLP in his books and tapes).
    It can be used for self motivation and self development. And then there are the language and linguistics applications and you can use the mind into certain thinking patterns.
    And then of course there is the influence of a target by mirroing speach to associate certain thoughts and comfortable feelings with you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Pantero : buy a chem kit, some great oils from Oshadhiusa.com and mix her an amazing massage oil laced with phero (see my chem set thread in the men section).

Damn even before I gave a massage to my girlfriend, she was so pleasantly surprized when I told her that I made a massage oil *myself* jut for us...

Use my men\'s version phero mix (lot`s of `none) but use it on her (I know, it`s confusion when we`r talking about massage oil, I found out it should not be used like cologne...). Officially, you will be just giving her a massage with some amazing premium quality oils (also get some info on oils properties before choosing what to mix or just use my female version EO mix). Don`t expect sex. I repeat : don`t. Just offer her a massage once and then \'\'because you love her and you like to give her a massage and make her feel good\'\'. If it doesn`t trigger a sexual reaction, gradually add some more phero to the mix until you get a reaction from her. Don`t be affraid to use high none proportions because you will be massaging her (taking care, being a protective caring alpha male...) so it should be ok to OD a bit in this situation.

Be flexible, if it turns out she wish to return the favor, fine... You will probably end up with a very pleasant massage... I would tell her something like \'\'Don`t worry, periodic turn off happen but it doesn`t mean we don`t love each other and there`s some physical thing we can do beside having sex, like... massage ! do you want one ?...\'\'

Other usefull hints : crank up the the heat 15 min before giving a masage if you don`t want her to get cold. heat up and shake the oil bottle just a little bit befor use. Put on some relaxing music she likes. Turn off the phone, door bell and anything that could interupt you. Offer the massage when you`r in good shape, it requires lots of energy to give a good full body massage and unless you are trained to \'\'ground\'\' yourself, it will probably drain you. And...if you`r really good and if she`s tired, she will probably fall asleep, don`t worry, that`s normal, sex will come later, don`t rush anything.

good luck and let us know about what happen!

i\'m always giving her massages, which are like sex - you have the rough massage, the soft massage, and the quickie massage!

i try not to expect sex, but it\'s hard when in the end of the massage i\'m massaging her breasts and we\'re both naked. it\'s less of an expectation, and more of a want. i have quality oils but try not to use them because they make her break out. after a massage if we don\'t have sex, we take a nap together, and cuddle. i use moisturizing lotion or face cleanser, since i massage her face as well, so i need something light.

usually she doesn\'t return the favor unless i ask. by the time i finish the massage, she\'s completely relaxed and wants to cuddle and fall asleep. if i want a massage, i\'ve got to get one first, so she doesn\'t fall asleep. my room is 15 degrees hotter than the rest of my house, even with the vents open and the fan blowing - no idea why. done it sometimes with music, sometimes without (kind of like sex! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) i learned to disconnect the phone, though, through some fustrating moments. the massage doesn\'t really drain me - i\'m in okay shape (slim/toned/slightly muscular) but i have been giving and getting massages for a long long time. i was (and still am) the massage king to the people who knew me! yes, i\'m bragging, but it makes me feel damn good that i\'m good at something.

one time when we went to sleep after a massage. i was barely awake and started kissing her, and she started kissing me back too. of course, both being naked and completely oiled up, we ended up having really good sex, and even though i was barely conscious i knew what technique of \"sliding/stroking\" i wanted to, and did, use.

Thread Information