Close

Thread: Sex tricks

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Sex tricks

visit-red-300x50PNG
    not sure if this is appropriate or not, but we\'re all adults here right?

I dated a girl for a long time with amazing control of her equipment. She could sit on top and move muscles and make me lose it without hardly moving. Like inside she was riding but looking at her she hardly moved from the outside.

She was a bit older than me (32, I was 26) I\'m curious if it\'s a secret trick that women keep hidden until they think your worthy or if it really needs a lot of control of the muscles down there.

Wizard.

Default Re: Sex tricks

my girl does it most of the time - it\'s called a kegel

**DONOTDELETE**

I know what a regular kegel feels like, it wasn\'t the same. A kegel I find feels like a tightening sensation around the outside and first part of her but this would feel like a slight tightening but move upwards into her really slowly.
    Maybe it was just that and she had it mastered differently.

Anyway, I liked it..... a whole lot!

**DONOTDELETE**

I had a woman do that to me once - it was F*CKING amazing.

**DONOTDELETE**

I didn\'t find out about that until I was 27 -- found it out from another girl, tried it on a guy, and thought it was cool -- just for the control of it. It\'s not my favorite thing but every once in awhile it\'s fun.I don\'t think it\'s common knowledge - I don\'t think many women know they can do this.It\'s in the Kama Sutra, though.Did you like that a lot, or was it fun for novelty value or for when you were tired?

hmmm

sound interesting

maybe i could get my gf to try that... if any female here knows the proper instruction on how to do this, let me know! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

quick answer.
    unfvckingbelievable!

The quick squeeze is nice, but what this woman would do seriously made me get off in a very intense way.

If I was close, she\'d stop moving and start doing this, I\'d get so close and get there so slow for the last bit that when it happened it was quite intense. If she stopped altogether the feeling would go away, but by slowing down to this it was umm.... .... yeah.... what was I saying? flashback happening there. hehehe. She called it a pvssy hug, quite fitting actually.
    Wizard

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'ll have to experiment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] She should find she has muscles up higher than she realized, and if she works them so they\'re really strong, she can flex them to ... sort of milk you with them, even to the point of being able to focus on different parts of your penis at different times so she can work from the base up to the head and back down. It takes a little practice but it\'s fun. The best thing I learned from it was really to be liberated from concerns about the guy\'s size. I can be whatever size I need to be, just have to get my grip adjusted.

Phero Pro

Ummmm ... would you repost the route to your house FTR ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

okay, but how does it feel for the woman? is it physically pleasurable as well, or does it feel good mentally being able to bring your man off?

**DONOTDELETE**

Both

**DONOTDELETE**

This may be a stupid question. Since your gf is the one doing these sex tricks, and you want to know how she\'s doing it, wouldn\'t it be better to just ask her? Afterall, she\'s the only one who really knows what\'s she\'s doing, and how she\'s doing it.

**DONOTDELETE**

She\'s not doing them. He was just wanting information.

Thread Information