Close

Thread: TE & APC

Default TE & APC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys. I\'ve been using both TE and AE with good results,and both TE with Attraction and Andro & Attraction with much better results. But I have seen the combo used here of TE & APC. The question I have for the pros is, I always notice that 1 spray of TE is used with either 2 or 4 dabs of APC. But no where in these posts does anyone mention covering the TE with cologne.
    Do you guys who use this combo cover the TE with cologne, or with the APC, or possibly not cover the TE with anything?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: TE & APC

How does TE and attraction go cause attraction has a sandlewood fragrence or does that not cover it completley

**DONOTDELETE**

Mr Pheromone, Acqua di Gio is a great cologne [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I was getting compliments on it before I even started using pheros [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

highly recommended

Paul, Attraction covers TE just find. I\'ve used one spray over the TE and no trace of smell. However I am still getting better results with the Andro. Had a 21 year old temp come into office Friday. When she would talk to me she stood so close I thought we were attached. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I use Acqua Di Gio cologne to cover the Edge.This right now is my favorite cologne i use.I get comments on it all the time.

Phero

**DONOTDELETE**

I use APC and NPA (which I guess is a high powered equivalent of Edge and APC) and it works fine. The ladies are loving it. I\'m not looking for one night stands or anything but when the ladies like you it\'s a big confidence booster plus it leaves the ladies open to except you quicker, especially in job interviews and things like that. In my case APC is being used as a cologne because it\'s oil based and smells nice, maybe the .005 of phermone helps but I hope to be running some e-oil test in the next few months. My theory is that the lost of .005 phermone in APC won\'t make too much of a difference.

[ August 19, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

im thinking andro+attraction+AE+Te all at once to see what happens im looking forward to my new order arriving soon hopefully

Thread Information