Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default How to tell a womans personality from her clothes?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know it\'s a broad generalization, but women put alot of time and effort into what they are going to wear, and thus I\'ve been thinking,...is it possible to tell something about their personality from the way they dress?

My new hobby is checking out fastseduction.com, double your dating newsletters, etc,....and to have even more success in this area, it\'d be great to get some clues about who people are from their appearance. Here are my theories:

The higher the heels she\'s wearing, the wilder the girl. My conservative female friends aren\'t into the high platforms, or anything like that. A cocky+funny attitude has more success with these high heeled girls? Probably.

If she wears pink, or any very light colors (lavender), my guess is she\'s feeling more lady like? Excuse the term, but someone more butch, like Rosie O\'Donnell doesn\'t seem the type to wear these colors. Therefore, this woman would go for the classic alpha male (creating that polarity needed).

If she wears any leather at all, someone with a bit of an edge? Not every girl I know is the type to wear a leather jacket for example. A leather jacket conveys:

I think I\'m stylish
    I have at least a little bit of an edge (not necessarily cussing all the time, it could be just saying,..\"hell\", \"damn\", etc occasionally)

Any other ideas or clues to go on? Handwriting analysis is another interesting thing to go by.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: How to tell a womans personality from her clot

An interesting way to go about it!

So ... what would you say about a woman who wears high heeled boots and a black leather jacket ... and white lace lingerie to bed?

**DONOTDELETE**

You mean the jacket and boots to bed too? Wouldn\'t that cover up the lingerie?
    I\'d say she would be a bit inhibited and scared to show off the white lingerie.

Now if she were naked under the leather jacket...whoa! J.K.

Wizard

**DONOTDELETE**

Perv!

(I mean that in the nicest possible way...)

Default Role Playing

While \"personality\" is a fuzzy concept, a woman will often proclaim her intended role - the one she wants to play that day - by her choice of costume. We all do it but women have a more complex pallette of garments.

A sophisticated woman will be able to send very complex (and possibily deliberately misleading messages) through her clothes.

One would be better to assume that a woman is dressing to match the role she wants to play - personality is secondary.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Role Playing

Or how she wants to be seen in dealing with the world -- which is not necessarily how she deals with her intimates.

You could maybe judge better by her choice of lingerie, if you could see it!

It\'s an interesting concept, though, what someone\'s dress tells you. It\'s saying something, probably, but what ... hard to tell.

**DONOTDELETE**

How many women do you know who choose their clothes completely randomly? Ha, probably none. To be fair, guys are the same way. Everyone does unless you\'re a monk or something. There are subconscious clues in the way people dress. There has to be.

I\'ve seen on the Internet different color quizes. You pick colors from best to worst, and at the end you get this analysis of your personality. It is interesting.

I agree, clothes can can tell more about how a person wants to be percieved rather than their true personality. But if I see a girl in really high platforms, or if her nails are done in a tradional feminine color, I\'m going to assume,...ok alpha male, get into action.

I find all kinds of women attractive though. Someone like Winonna Ryder is really cute. If Jeanne Garafalo cleaned up a little bit, she\'d be cute too. Then there are the bombshells like Catherine Zeta Jones or J Lo.

**DONOTDELETE**

If she wears high platforms or her nails are done in a traditional female color ... what color? ... and what do you assume about her? This is interesting.

I\'m sure people give signals by their dress -- just that it might be hard to codify exactly what they mean.

Those color tests are fascinating and more accurate than many other tests I\'ve taken. (I take tests for the fun of it -- there are bunches on the internet.) Barbara Bowers has the best one, I think. Everybody I know has taken it and found it to be very revealing.

FTR

What is the URL for Barbara Bower\'s test? I enjoy them as well.

Belgareth

Phero Dude

Default Re: How to tell a womans personality from her clothes?

I highly recommend <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0316845183/qid=1037213451/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-2909970-8157431?v=glance&amp;s=books&amp;n=507846>The Art of Speedreading People</a> for this type of thing. Some people just have a knack for figuring out people very quickly. Whether you\'re looking to develop it for yourself or refine the skills you\'ve already got, this is a good place to start. It starts with how to figure out what they\'re all about, and then moves into how to best communicate with them based on that.

**DONOTDELETE**

The colors test is more for self-analysis and reflection, not for on-the-fly use in figuring out other people. But friends of mine have taken it and it was really useful in helping us understand each other.

http://www.angelfire.com/art/jezabelle/youraura.html

It\'s not a quick and easy test to take.

I\'m a Green:
    Intellectually intense, and able to pare an idea to the bone -- these are attributes of an analytical Green. Greens measure their own worth by their ability to be productive, generating countless ideas and projects, and by their creative ability, which allows them to devise innovative, workable solutions to problems. They are the planners, organizers and strategists of the Personality Spectrums. ...

Interesting test. Not sure about the results and want to think about it.

Enlightened One

One thing is for sure.

If shes wearing [censored] me boots - it signals to males around that she wants you to [censored] me.

That much i can gather lol, although yeah choice of clothes for a woman tends to give a general indication as to her personality. Not the only thing to rely upon however.

**DONOTDELETE**

Describe what f*ck me boots look like, please.

Default Explaining Shoes to a Woman

When a woman wears a pair of shoes or boots where she is partially immobilized, she limits her ability to run away. That makes her easier prey - she is signaling that she wants to get caught. Of course, few women realize that is what they are doing but that\'s what it is, biologically. A similar practice is foot binding in the Orient.

It\'s similar to too much alcohol, a deliberate lowering of inhibition and sexual restraint.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Explaining Shoes to a Woman

Any woman who\'s ever taken a self-defense class knows that. It\'s amazing the side kick you can do in high heels. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Interesting, Whitehall...

I\'ve always heard that the real purpose of high-heeled footwear is to:

..........1. Lengthen the woman\'s legs, adding to the appearance of youthfulness (and also make her calves less
    ..............prominent) and

..........2. Accentuate/exaggerate her gait as she moves, drawing the male\'s eyes to her butt, (or pelvis, or hips,
    ..............or whatever).

That too. The hips definitely wiggle more with high heels - which I like. I\'ve never really gotten the calf issue.

However, f*ck-me shoes are not necessarily high heel shoes in my book - big overlap but still a difference in intent. For example, some high heel shoes are very classy and do not have the fully overt sexual signals.

Of course, we can\'t look up the definition in the dictionary, now, can we?

**DONOTDELETE**

High heels throw your weight forward and alter your posture, making your butt stick out further. They also accentuate the curve of your instep. Last I heard (from some women\'s magazine) they actually exercise your calf muscles and make them more prominent, which only makes your ankles look smaller by contrast, another plus, as looks go. They\'re bloody hell on your feet and on your low back. But one must suffer for beauty, as my mother used to tell me.

\"But one must suffer for beauty, as my mother used to tell me.\"

Your Mother is correct. It\'s better to look good than to feel good. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

My mother\'s a very beautiful woman, so she should know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Actually, you get used to the pain after awhile. But I think it\'s one reason so many women are easily seduced by a good foot massage - Elana, would you agree?

I most certainly would agree. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

So, Whitehall, what\'s your definition of fmp\'s? (f*ck me pumps) And did you know that it\'s not only women who are fascinated by shoes - I entered \"ballet slippers\" in a search engine once and was astonished to see site upon site of shoe fetishists who adore soft, flat shoes on women. Guys offering to trade each other their wives worn shoes -- \"I\'ll send you one of her ballet slippers if you\'ll send me one of your wife\'s mocasins\" kind of thing. That was quite an eye opener!

Frankly, I like\'m barefoot and their toes pointed towards the ceiling - women\'s shoes don\'t do much for me sexually. However, ballet slippers are about as close to barefoot as shoes go - especially pink ones.

As to guys with foot fetish, I leave that to the psychoanalysts. Maybe DrSmellThis would hazard an opinion.

I will allow that the right shoes can add to the elegance of a tastefully well-dressed woman. That can be a sexy package.

What is it with the big fluffy slippers that women seem to love? And what about the ones fashioned after Tweetie Bird or a bunny rabbit?

**DONOTDELETE**

All that softness around a foot that\'s been tortured in heels all day feels soooo good. The cartoon character ones maybe speak to some regression - being your \"little girl\" and wanting some babying -- also just sense of humor. They\'re goofy, amusing, to us. But they also tend to be extremely well cushioned all around. Why, do you hate them? Somebody wrote about nail polish color having meaning, but I can\'t find it now. Was sure it was in this thread. I was hoping to get an answer. \"Ballet Slippers\" is a nail polish color and that\'s what I had been looking for when I did the search that pulled up the shoe fetish people. It\'s interesting to hear how guys are interpreting dress. Maybe we *are* coming up with some general guidelines as far as messages.Cali, have you had success with the handwriting thing? What do you look for in handwriting?

Default Tweety Birds

\"Hate\" is not the right word.

I do get the message when I\'m with a woman wearing fluffy slippers that she\'s sending me a message \"Forget about sex, bub.\"

As to foot rubs, I\'m all for them.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Tweety Birds

That puzzles me. Fuzzy slippers just speak to a need for comfort, to my mind, but maybe I\'m not getting it. I\'m realizing men are seeing things I never even contemplated as regards dress. Those slippers may not be real sexy as far as gear goes, but ... sometimes being sexy is exhausting and you\'d just like to relax and not have to try so hard. A lot of women\'s clothing really is terribly uncomfortable and the best part of it is taking it off at the end of the day and feeling like you\'re at home, in your sanctuary, with someone who loves you no matter what you\'ve got on.

\"Love\" does not necessary mean \"loving\" - as a noun.

Again, I don\'t hate them, they just disappoint me since I\'m being ignored. You\'re certainly allowed your comfort just don\'t expect us to get too excited about it. They\'re the female equivalent of a two day old beard.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t own a pair for that reason. But I\'ve sneaked them on in the store before. They feel exquisite. Maybe if you slipped one off her foot and gave her a foot rub complete with sympathetic murmuring, she\'d relax and give in? Feel motivated to show some gratitude? Or it would earn you points toward the next seduction effort?

Damn, I think a two day old beard is sexy!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information