Close

Phero Dude

Default Dr Smell This...J Kohl...any experts out there!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok Im going to try and post this question again so maybe more people will see it and try to give me some type of answer that does this questions justice...Ive looked around the forum for 3 days straight and cant seem to find anything on this..at least not anything that is backed up by factual evidence or that comes from people who Know thier stuff (JKOHL, DR SMELLTHIS)What I want to now is whether or not wearing none raises test levels in the male wearer and whether or not this test surge (since it feels like it svery rapid)consequently causes an estrogen rebound???I barely began wearing none this past week and Ive began to notice things that I do whenever my test levels go up. Im feeling more confident, maybe a little cocky and aggressive as well. I also have been retaining more water around the face and nipplesas well as itchiness of the nipples....two things which are sure fire signs of test to estrogen conversion. Now I am not imagining these things..other people have taken notice as well...7 or 8 days after I began wearing none this past week two people told me that I look like Im gaining some weight around my face( something that usually occurs from a rise in estrogen inmales)....I dont really see how this could be a coincidence. Now Ive heard that none produces a spike in lh...well does it also increase testorone and will some of that testosterone be converted to estrogen as well ???I guesss what im looking for is a medical based type response...or at least some answers from people who know thier stuff about this..I would really appreciate it very much. thanks

Enlightened One

Default Re: Dr Smell This...J Kohl...any experts out there!!!!

Im a little bit knowledgeable based on what james kohl has told me.

Wearing none increases test levels in youreself and others (male and female)
    Now causign an estrogen rebound, u may need heaps of DHEA in youre system. (James kohl)

The hormone pheormone effect on the human unconsciuos brain leads to aggression (T levels up) and cockiness. Probably energy levels are up to.

Water retention is common as i have noted, as is a runny nose as the brain tries to get more oxygen and pheromones its like a natural addiction but you can go without it without withdrawl symptoms. Weight gain is common as this is probably brought on by the body consuming more food to fuel those energy levels and high T levels.

IT takes a lot for the body to keep high T levels > flow on effect is the immune system gets a boost providing protection against flus etc. When i wear pheros every day (anone esp) i hardly ever get sick (one reason why i do wear them 6 days out of 7) the 7th day being no wearing to reset natural levels.

- The body compenstates by boosting T levels - natural production more sweat etc. - Consuming more red meat (zinc iron and magnesium) imp for male functioning.

A certain of Test would be converted to estrogen but the effect is temporary to while you are exposued to this evelvated T levels. Unlike injections of hormones the effects only last while you are exposed to youre own or other peoples pheromones.

And yes androgens raise LH and LHA levels substantally, couplins by as much as 150% take horny goatweed and you can get 100% more on top.

Is that enough of a medical type response. Others will of course add to this. This is the missing link in how our states effect other people states.

Any more questions i might help with ?
    http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/

Phero Dude

On this thing about testosterone to estrogen conversion does anyone know of good natural blockers to estrogen conversion. I supplement sometimes with things like tribulus but don\'t like using often because of this conversion to estrogen with resultant stuff like water retention etc. I\'ve used stuff like viratase which works very well but is also very expensive, and wondered if there are any natural/cheaper alternatives (don\'t mention chrysin - tried it and it doesn\'t do much).

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Dr Smell This...J Kohl...any experts out there

Well, here\'s a bit of mother wit to chew on.

If the stuff\'s distorting your features, it\'s time to cut down.

Think on that while we\'re waiting for the scientists to show up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Its only small amounts i ODed for 1 year straight when i first got AE, and i put on some weight but way more when i began on the internal supplements and t boosters.

Horny goatweed, tribulus exercise and weight work and protein powder and other vitamins. Pheros had little effects less flus, But if you are having any problems cut back on the amount they arent dangerous as everyone produces them naturally through sweat secrestions. Synthetics are just made to be more concentrated up to about200 times natural levels.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/

Interesting that you should mention cockyness and aggressiveness. I\'ve been experimenting with mones for a couple months now. Mostly using them during the work day when I am out soliciting new business. Only recently found this site and liked the attitude of Bruce and all the great people on the forum.

My favorite sparring partner mentioned an increase in my agressiveness last night. I\'ve always been a little more than average in my agression while sparring. But he said I seem to be attacking a lot more, and it is making me a tougher opponent. I can\'t help but wonder if it is also showing up in my dealings with prospective customers. There isn\'t enough objective information yet to tell if it is helping my business.

While I work out regularly, I do not do any weight training or work to build muscle mass, is it important?

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m no doctor, but here\'s what I\'ve found from scientific journals:

1) Exposure to certain copulins causes males to show a surge in T level.

2) When women are exposed to -nol their pulse rate of sex hormones slows down.

I haven\'t found other reports of other pheros having a measureable effect on hormone levels, but there may be some out there. I haven\'t found what you mentioned about -none for instance. I think JVK suspects -rone has a direct effect on hormone levels but is awaiting more research. If anyone has a reference about other pheros affecting hormone levels please post.

Phero Dude

so whats the final verdict??will wearing none products cause us the wearers to gain fat and water weight because of the estrogen conversion???Has anybody else noticed water and fat gain since they started on none products???How can this be relieved??will wearing them somewhere away from the face (arms, hands) be better so one doesnt get to smell the none all day long..or at least as much as if it was on the neck and face area? Is there anything we can do to prevent this...will we have to sacrifice a good body and lean face for the reaps none can bring??I dont know it seems like there has to be something that can be done...we cant be stuck with fat faces just because we use none..any other info out there...or experiences from people wh have noticed the same thing with none usage???Oh yea and JVKOHL and Dr Smell This...where are you man???we need your expertise on this thread man!!

Sonnyblack

I noticed some water gain but assumed it was my diet. Reduced my salt intake and increased the amount of water I drank, problem went away. So, can\'t say that it was or was not the mones. If it was, would a change in diet have had any affect?

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe you\'re pms-ing.

Red,

You\'re being gynocentric.

That\'s a possibility. My wife accusses me of it often enough. But for a full month?

Since she rarely gets bitchy, I figure somebody has to do it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall: Turn about\'s fair play.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Now causign an estrogen rebound, u may need heaps of DHEA in youre system\"

Where is the evidence to support this?

DHEA can be possibly converted into testosterone. If so, it would be done in very small amounts.

Also I am wondering where the clinical data exsists to support that wearing phermones increases your testosterone levels. Considering one wears a rather small amount I fail to see how this could possiblly inceasing one\'s testosterone levels to any degree where it would affects one\'s mood. I read JAMA as well as endincronology periodicals and I ve seen ZERO reports on this.

\"A certain of Test would be converted to estrogen but the effect is temporary to while you are exposued to this evelvated T levels. Unlike injections of hormones the effects only last while you are exposed to youre own or other peoples pheromones.\"

I can assure you injections are hardly temporary [do you consider 10 days temporary?] and I can certainly debate that phermones increase your testoterone. I have my testosterone levels checked about every 90 days due to a medical condition. Returning to Test affecting your mood - I take about .7cc Test weekly which is about 120mg IM. Now this does affect my mood but not by much. 120mg roughly brings my Test level to 800 ng/dl where normal values are 260-800 ng/dl - these are total test values fyi.

\"And yes androgens raise LH and LHA levels substantally, couplins by as much as 150% take horny goatweed and you can get 100% more on top.\"

Uhm no you have it in reverse at least wiith regard to LHA and FSH when Testosterone is concerned. IF you have elevated Testosterone it will signal the pituatary gland to decrease LHA FSH production. This known as the pituitary gonadotropic axis - a hormonal feedback loop. When disturb ed, most likely to Steriod abuse, it causes infertility and testicle shrinkage. LHA stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone. NOT vice versa.

Now considering one would be wearing an incredibly small amount of phermones, and IF they even were converted into testosterone it would be such small amount I doubt a blood test could detect it. Moreover what is not mentioned is that there is total tetsosterone and \'\'free\' test which is the bioavailable type. There is roughly a 1:10 ratio of total to free at any given time.

You would really have to abuse testosterone [ie have very high testosterone levels] to have it aromatize into substantial amounts of estrogen to be of any concern.

**DONOTDELETE**

From a bodybuilder who has some experience and expertise in this area I can assure you that estrogen rebound will not be a problem with pheromones.

The average human male body makes 7 mg of testosterone per day. Those one test replacement therapy either from changing sexes or from dysfunctioning gonads recieve 100 mg test per week usually. This is a normal high amount of test. Wasting AIDS patients are typically given 200 mg test per week to keep them from losing mass. At these levels estrogen rebound problems are rare and is always solved by cutting down on the dose for a few weeks. Bodybuilders generally take at least 500mg test per week. Note that there is a negative feedback mechanism that keeps natural test production from ever getting anywhere near 200 mg per week. Once your body detects more androgens than it needs natural test production is shut off, which is why prohormones don\'t work very well and those \"supplementing\" themselves with test get shriveled up testes (where test is produced) until some time after they stop.

Lets say for argument\'s sake that pheros did raise test production some (tribex and ZMA seems to). Gyno stems from estrogen rebound and prolactin and progestagenic issues associated with it. How much test is needed to get gyno varies from person to person. Some people take 1000 mg test per week with no estrogen rebound problems while some get gyno naturally in puberty from small increases in testosterone. But most men have a particularly high telorance of testosterone. The amount of test raised from pheros (5mg in a bottle max) would be so insignificant due to the negative feedback mechanism that nothing would happen. Maybe you might get blood pressure problems if your test was raised to 150 mg/week for several months but this is extremely unlikely to happen keeping in mind that even the best supplements could ever do is raise test production 30 percent. You would need to have your diet in order as well. Things that increase estrogen rebound are alcohol and marajuana. Also keep in mind that even those on 1000+ mg per week of test generally don\'t have those cockyness and aggressiveness problems discussed earlier though the media inaccurately portrays them so. Now horniness, that\'s a different issue. They generally want to make love, not war.

Droog,
    Nice to see another authority in the Forum. I\'m not sure where people got the impression that I said wearing -none increased T levels in the wearer. I may have said something speculative about it making the wearer appear to be the alpha male, which would lead to a conclusion that, since the alpha male has higher testosterone, it was the -none that did it---or something like that; I confused myself.

Regarding that confusion: the estrogen/testosterone (or vice versa) conversion always gets me. It\'s testosterone to estrogen that is most common the issue as you indicated, and when testosterone is abused by body-builders they tend to develop breast tissue or \"bitch tits\" as some of the boys will chide. Far be it from me to join in; last thing I want to say to a steroid abusing body builder is \"Hey, nice tits you got there.\" Some of them get pretty mean when they\'re dosing heavy. I suspect that they\'re also dropping my testosterone level with their dominant pheromones. A form of chemical castration, like in gorillas. Speaking of gorillas in the gym; best to avoid them till they get smaller again. Rambling on.....

**DONOTDELETE**

There appears to be a body of anecdotal evidence that suggests that nol converts to none fairly easily, and that none causes aggressive behavior. Several people have reported such reactions on themselves and on their lovers. None appears to have quite a nasty side, and nol can\'t entirely be trusted since it tends to morph. This is the hypothesis that seems to be forming from user observation.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'m not aware of any evidence regarding -none and T increases.

I have noticed an increase in \"erectile functioning\" immediately after slathering on the Edge.

Thread Information