Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default i am the king of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    guys...
    i am the king of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    today was my brothers bday, turning 18, I tried a mixture and I even think I OD a bit...dunno
    All i know is that my neighbor was all over me...regardless of her daughter hanging by her and givin her a bad time...I asked her daring questions...sexual things...she was delighted!
    when I went to pick up the cake and the lil sandwiches there\'s this lady in late 30s (I am 33) she OFFERED to help me with the cake...my self esteem was blown out to the sky!!!
    but wait, theres more!
    I inmediately hop in the same shopping center to the grocery store for some mushrooms (and test the hits)...lesser hits...but at least 5 or 6 good hits...no joke!
    I come home and thers this gorgeus 18 y/o latin girl friends of my brother...see...the first time she came to our house, like 5 months ago she even told my brothers gfriend that I was unatractive and too old for her...whatever...I was married at that toime anyway...
    BUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
    She wanted ONLY me to prepare her drinks, she would dance and move her hips just for me...everything I did was pleasing to her...there was a certain complicity in our eyes even when her bfriend was there and really jealous the guy!

I wish I can tell you more...I can barely go to sleep thinking how I am gonna try it at the gym...hahahahaha

I know it stinks a bit...but:
    I
    AM
    THE
    KING
    OF
    THE
    WORLD

catch ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King of the coupons!

Default Re: i am the king of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait! Wait! Wait! Is this the same individual that THOUGHT he was lost, but only found he was confused not too long ago!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Hummmm....as the world turns eh? I\'m happy for you my friend. Now!!! Are you going to share your secret with the rest of your forum family? What mones/ mixture did you use to let those poor ladies find out the hard way, that you are a really a manly beast!!? Glad you had a day of smiles! Congrats!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I think the guy just ODed on himself with the \'none ! LOL

King of the coupons!

You\'re probably right Mr. Chemist! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] He\'s probably asleep with a bottle of SOE stuck up his nose. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] At least he had a good day! Probably all puckered out [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Hope he doesn\'t start hanging out with Jamboot...he\'ll really become addicted to mones! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mohammed Ali lives! \"I\'m the KING of the world! I\'m PRETTY! I\'m a Baaaaad man!\" lol

King of the coupons!

Cubanacan...I can see you in the gym now!!! Not working out at all, probably laying on the situp bench on your side checking out the ladies. And as they walk by, you say, \"Hi sexxxy! I\'m Mr. Right...heard you were looking for me. Smell something you like?\" STAY IN THE LIGHT!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh man you guys are something else!!! Sad thing is that he might be getting laid while we\'re preocupied posting our funny responses!
    I\'ve tried \'mones for about 8 months or so, yet my results wouldn\'t be fair to report because much in myself has changed ever since. There is something to the saying \'fake it \'till you make it\' as I started wearing \'mones my confidence level went up w/them and that confidence carried over to those days w/o them. I wouldn\'t say I don\'t need them anymore, but as far as helping my confidence, they were worth every penny.
    Happy Hunting
    -Jarocho

**DONOTDELETE**

youre right mobley, what he is experiencing is literally the natural high from first time phero use...but he never told us what he was using, or did i miss that?

**DONOTDELETE**

I know it stinks a bit...but:
    I
    AM
    THE
    KING
    OF
    THE
    WORLD

catch ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JetRep69

Sounds like PI/m or NPA/m...

I think in another post he was messing with APC/NPA JB1 mixing.

**DONOTDELETE**

Individual???....no my friend...my name is Mr. C!

hehehe

I have to do something right now...but i\'ll be back at night...

MOB...I still hurt and if I look, I can even see myself bleeding from my \"problem\"...you should know that

But as I get a load of attention and my ego is boosted, I feel much better and in control of my feelings and the desire to overcome this and achieve my persomnal goals, regain my confidence and workout physically and emotionally are more attainable every SECOND!

I do confess I was devastated a few days ago, and I know that I\'ll still suffer some consecuences of this...but, OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND

I still keep the response with which you helped me and will never forget in the happy frenzy I am living now how much you and RED helped me...EVER!

Ciao MOB...
    Gracias RED

**DONOTDELETE**

I will share very soon my mixture guys...trust me I will

just let me enjoy this for a while...its been so long since I am not admired like this EVERYWHERE...I even \"like\" myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hehehe

CIAO

Phero Pro

\"I even \"like\" myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\"

Let\'s hope so! You can\'t expect someone else to like/love you if you don\'t like/love yourself.

King of the coupons!

Cool!!! Now you know from first hand...It\'s mind over matter. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

See! That\'s what happens to happy people...some forget to help their friends, and some don\'t. Mr. C how could be so cruel and make us wait to find out your secret LADY KILLER mix? Unless you\'re having a mone contest with someone close by, and from this forum...you should share with your forum family, but....it\'s your pot of gold, you don\'t have to share if you don\'t wanna. Enjoy, and Happy hunting!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

people would like you even more if you told us your mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] it\'s not like it\'s going to diminish your reputation

**DONOTDELETE**

haha, I guess his mix is \"no extra phero, don\'t use deodorant, shower without any strong soap\".

**DONOTDELETE**

Excuse me sire...are you directing to me?...

hehehe

its all about change...

Mr Mob, you know I dont play around with my friends and this statement is true: with all the seriousness I can tell you this, I have read hundreds of user responses and I know my mix is KILLING everywhere because of 1 single ingredient missing ALL over..

My ex came to pick up my daughter and she coulnt help but be all over me...grabbing my face with her 2 hands its typically a sign of \"damn it...I am telling you the truth\"...

she is sickened by me...wanting to be with me...but no, theres no turning back my dear friend...and you more than anybody know the whole story.

That sais, I can walk into the winn dixie in the morning and have a commotion around me...I can do so many things that I am not afraid to try one more test...MINT

but I dunno if listerine or scope would kill the mones, so, I have to cool down for at lest a month or so... I am getting addicted and yes, I have a UNIQUE minxture set...moreover...I think if listerine or scope dont kill the mones, the reach of the effective distance can be more effective.

whether I am ODing or not...i dunno...all I tell you is

I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD

TATER MY FRIEND...I WILL REVEAL FORMULA TONIGHT BY 8

King of the coupons!

ME!!!? DIRECTING!!!? NEVER!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m happy for you Mr. C...truely!!! You\'re a grown man, and you don\'t have to share your toys if you don\'t wanna! Send me your mix by PM [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Seriously, I\'m happy for you. Don\'t forget - your ex - you can\'t/shouldn\'t fight against your heart...but you know that don\'t you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!

P.S. You stay away from my woman with that mix on!!!! Ooops! I don\'t have a woman [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]...delay my last! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Awesome, thanks man.

When you post it, please be specific! Drops of each pheromone and additive, what you use to apply it (dropper or spray bottle), and how much you use.

Greg

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s the point of braging here if you don\'t share what you\'ve found out ?

shhh be nice, he\'s about to post it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I\'m with you Chemist! Just being nice, sometimes...all we need is L O V E [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] He said he\'d post it. Still doesn\'t mean it will work for others, but I\'m feeling you, and I\'m dying to know what Mr. C is using. Probably a 9mm...\"COME HERE GIRL, OR I\'LL OPEN YOU A COUPLE OF HOLES!!!! NOW GET ALL OVER ME!\" 9mm mones...the new secret weapon! Gets you any girl you want, and gets her anytime of the month! GUARANTEED. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!

I\'ve been refreshing the thread since 7:55p. *tear*

**DONOTDELETE**

You reckon we\'ve been had?

Phero Pro

where is this jabroni\'s post on this new killer mix? the suspense is killin me....

Perhaps a time zone discrepancy?

King of the coupons!

Maybe he really has found the KILLER MIX, and is somewhere tied to a bed getting sexually ganged on by 10 wanting females!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Hope he lives to tell, or at least sends word by a pigeon, or hawk!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Really people... it\'s probably APC mixed with black pepper! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Tater!!

Or perhaps Bruce/Stone Labs/LaCroy Chemical got to him first [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

were still waiting bro.....dont be mean....

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information