Close

Default This might be a bit rank, but........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This might be a bit rank........ but it is related to pheromones.
    Someone posted earlyer that he could smell when a woman was horny by her breath. I have had the same ability as long as I have been sexualy active. I dont know how to describe it....Its just this \"Passion\" smell in their breath when they are kissing me. And when I smell it, it makes me feel more exited. Its not coming from their skin. Its coming from their breath, and again, I cant really explain this, but its like it comes from deep down in them...not from the mouth. Some of you may remember me from my prior posts...... Now that things are going well with my gf. I can smell it in her breath on occasions. Just last week we were out with our kids at a park. Since we were with each others kids (prior marrage) we could not really \"do\" anything but a quick kiss. Anyway, on one of those quick kisses, I smelled it (passion). So today I ask her on the phone if she was horny a few days ago when we kissed in the park. She said: \"Yes, I was\".
    Am I smelling some kind of Pheromone?

Ok, and here\'s the rank part.... If coplins (sp?) are produced by a womans aaaaa \"lubrication\", then if I went down on a girl then kissed her, this should be Ok right? Becuse she would smell her own coplins. I mean I have allways felt like I should wipe my mouth or somthing before kissing them. Sorry about this last question..... but I would like to know what evoryone thinks

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: This might be a bit rank, but........

Rank question, rank answer: I can speak for me and one other women on this forum (come out come out whereever you are...) don\'t wipe your face/mouth. It\'s like a woman spitting. Makes you feel rejected. And some of us like to share tastes.

Don\'t wipe your face. Be nice and share [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Let me start by saying, you lucky s.o.b. You\'ll never have to guess when she wants to have sex. What a great ability to have. In my experience with women, it depends on the woman. Some women get really excited when you kiss them and they can taste themselves. On the otherhand, others either didn\'t like it, or were uncomfortable with it. In the cases of both types of women, you can tell pretty quick whether they like it or not.

**DONOTDELETE**

Most time, I don\'t even need to kiss them to be able to smell if they are excited or not, smelling from about 1\' is enough. Of course, when I\'m willing to get more involved (actually, if it\'s my girlfriend), I kiss her and then get >90% chances of flawless confirmation. Smelling directly on the neck also gives me a good chance of knowing what she\'s up to.

Sometimes it also depend on context. If a friend just arrive at my party, sit close to me and start talking, it\'s possible that I\'ll smell some excitation on her but that can be because she just had sex or got excited before going to the party...

Some wise ladies could use this information to their adventage...

Well with my mixes she is horny ALL the time, its her self control and shyness/uncomfortable*ness* that are the only problems, but they aren\'t really problems, so.......hmm.

BTW- One time I went strait up (after the \"act\") and kissed her. We were drunk, but a few days later we were joking around and it seemed there was a certain \"EEEEEW\" factor.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Lscread!

I am so glad you posted this, I have totally noticed this. And I was trying to think back... (I am 27).. I think I can remember having this ability since I was younger as well.

For me, the last time I noticed it was this past August. I was dating a girl for a couple weeks. I was wearing JB1 for almost the entire time we were going out. I think she may have been ovulating at the time... but that is another story. Anyway, when we would mess around on my couch and we would make out I could totally almost taste/smell something on her breath... it was really heavy almost musky sorta smell. It overpowered all the alcohol, it goes right to your nose, and yes you know its coming from her breath. It doesn\'t smell bad, it is just sort of a \"heavy\" kind of smell. And it can almost give you a buzz or make you more horney etc. But you know when you smell that smell, things are going good, everytime, without a doubt. Unforetunately, I don\'t smell this everytime I kiss a girl, but when I do, it is ALWAYS the same smell and I know I am in for something good. They can always breath on me from like a foot away, and I can still smell it. Thanks for this post, I thought I was losing my mind.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yes, pheromones. I\'ve noticed it. I bet it\'s related chemically to the powerful aphrodisiac ambergris, which is produced gastrointestinally by whales.

Thread Information