Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Why?: Another pheromone site advises NO SPRAY

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ALcohol based products are just fine oil based ones tend to be more of a slow realise type that is better on the skin alcohol is more for the clothing as it stays for a long time on natural fibres(wool and cotton) also athenas products refuse to list exact amounts as far as concentrations go and at the prices it is unsure what you are getting, they trade on their name more than their product, at least here most of the products list actual pheromone amounts in their products which is always a good buying decision im sure the competitors are keeping an eye on this forum as well so as customers lets tell them what we really want instead of what they give us at lease bruce listens to customer feedback and makes the necessary changes to keep loyal customers backed up with good customer service as well

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Why?: Another pheromone site advises NO SPRAY

The website that sells Athena pheromones (which is operated by a female doctor who pioneered the development of pheromone products) tells customers not to use its phero product in a spray form i.e. only dab it on the body.
    OTOH, I see that this website sells several spray pheromone products.
    Any comments on spray vs non-spray usage effectiveness?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Why?: Another pheromone site advises NO SPRAY

I think sprays are better cause they spread the liquid over a larger area of your body. That means it gets released from a larger area, not just one place. I\'ve use APC and tried to spray it out of a bottle with no success, it\'s oil based. The first time I used it I got okay hits, the second time I spilled a little and tried to wipe it off on anything I could, napkin, pants, shirt etc. Boy did I ever get MAJOR hits that night!

Personally I\'d go with spraying it over a larger area if I could. I bought The Edge for that reason, I really like it as the bottle sprays very little droplets but over a much larger area.

Then again the only way to find out is by using them yourself, (you gonna listen to a doctor or a forum of \'experts\' on the subject?) [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Dylan

Thread Information