Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC, NPA and SPMO

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I am a newbie 17 years old 6.00 feet tall. I just recieved my order of APC, NPA and SPMO. I really need help on what to wear and where to wear and how much on the monday when i go to my class. Keeping in mind i am trying to attract 17-18 year old girls. Also tell me how to act when i wear them the first time infront of the girls i already know. I hope these pheromones work with the girls i already know. I just want them to be more friendly and talkative towards me. I will highly appreciate your responses.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC, NPA and SPMO

Ah... the dynamic duo and SPMO... my first order to Love Scent... nice memories [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, back to present. I suggest you two alternatives, the first being JB#2 which worked real good for me in class environment. I have tried the next one just for a limited amount of time, but from what I\'ve seen, results are there: two dabs of NPA on the neck, and one drop of SPMO on the top of each hand (SoE gel works even better, probably because it actually contains reasonable phero amount [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ).

When you wear them around those girls you know, just act as if there was nothing special. Actually, I think you should forget that you have the pheros on, and just concentrate on your actions towards the girls. If this is your first time wearing syntethics they will probably be a little uncertain about you (you\'ve just changed your signature), so try as much as possible to project a good image and to be up in mood.

Results will come by themselves.

Thread Information