Close

Default I Got It........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    And I don\'t mean the clap either.....I just got my Chemistry Set in today.I have been messing with pheromones for a while now with little or no results.I hate to ask a newbie,youngster questions,but what are some of the best mixes I can use? Before you say do a forum search,I could do that,but there are some many mixes that I don\'t even know where to begin.I\'m 22 years old,meduim build,in case you wanted to know.Oh,and did I mention that I have EW too.......

Phero Pro

Default Re: I Got It........

Buddydust,

Fair enough. I won\'t ask you do a forum search, but I will ask you what products have you used, how much, and where did you use them. Since you are fairly young, have you used SOE? If no rxns then keep on upping your dosage on SOE. With the chem set I would recomend that you keep the amount of Androstenone to levels lower than 0.3 mg/ml (for comparison PI/m is at 0.5 mg/ml).

Now for maximizing your potentials to get hits I suggest that you try your mixes indoors and at very social places such as parties, dance clubs, ie places where people are looking to hook up with members of the opposite sex. Also try obvious OD levels and work backwards from there.

As for EW, haven\'t tried it. And from the sound of it, I probably would like to purchase a gas mask before I come anywhere near it. Good luck!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: I Got It........

You might just want to start mimicking AE ratios, or simply use equal none to nol ratios with, say 1/3 -rone compared to either. Or use Fibonacci ratios s I do. (plug that into your search.)

Thread Information