Close

Stranger

Default Trying to attract a bisexual girl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m wonder what would be the best approach for this. I\'m thinking the the DD#1 mix might work well for the part of her that\'s attracted to men, and maybe a bit of PCC for the part that\'s attracted to women?

Any thoughts on this?

Banned User

Default Re: Trying to attract a bisexual girl

DD#1 that sounds good to me. Whether PCC might help you, I have my doubts, but you can certainly try it out. Hell, I am a guy who´s trying EW (copulin concentrate) himself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

My point is: is she looking for a boy- and girlfriend in one and the same person? Probably not. Most likely you will be better off with a \"male\" pheromone signature, maybe not.

Default This might work on Bi-Girls

We had one poster who noted that Realm for Men seemed to get hits from lesbians and bi-girls. RfM has a female pheromone that appeals to men and MIGHT appeal to females with a taste for females. This is a deduction from Kohl\'s theories and this guy\'s particular observations seemed to support Kohl\'s theory.

Maybe the best mix would be RfM covering NPA or PI. PCC might be added too but you want some A-none in there to ensure attraction to males.

Just another data point:

The mix my bisexual best friend found the hottest on me (and the one I was wearing when she told me she\'d thought I\'d finally gotton it right [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) was NPA and PF, of all things.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: This might work on Bi-Girls

if you want bi women, use RFM to start off with one shot of TE...its been my experience that youll have them at least very attracted...

**DONOTDELETE**

See CoyoteRose\'s posts in the women\'s forum, they may be of some help.

i have recently dated a bi-sexual girl. she seamed to enjoy SoE. she dated me even though i wasn\'t the type of guy she normally dated. we dated for about 5 weeks and are still on intimate terms. in my experience you should just act like the perverted guy or girl you are. if you are actively seeking out bi-sexuals most of them are pretty open about their sexuality and desires and are attracted to others that do likewise.

Phero Guru

If you get to the kissing stage, rub a teeny dab of SoE gel on just above your upper lip. She\'ll be into you as long as you want.

**DONOTDELETE**

I would agree with the bottle of wine component... A good one of course.

A good thing on a date if to bring an exceptional bottle (like a >40$ Bordeau). But of course you should not talk about the price, just mention that it\'s a very good bottle if she ask.

The sensual pleasure of a very good wine, mixed with the charming effect of the pheros and the inhibition lowering alcohol will get you laid (I\'m not saying to make her drunk, just share a bottle with her over a romantic dinner).

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Just another data point:

The mix my bisexual best friend found the hottest on me (and the one I was wearing when she told me she\'d thought I\'d finally gotton it right ) was NPA and PF, of all things.\"
    -BassMan

The dreaded JB#3. It worked for you? Unstable and not the best smelling of the mixes. Wow, I\'ve heard of it working for a very few others. On me it did just as good as TE or RM (you all know my history with those two).

I am curious Happydude, besides the obvious male fantasty, why a bi-chick? It\'s like a set up for a bad Jerry Springer ep. Isn\'t it a bit scary dating a person who in all reality isn\'t sure what sex they want to date. One thing about gay people, atleast they know what sex they want to be with.

-The Bat

\"conversion,software 7.0 - looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub. Eating seeds as a pastime activity - the toxicity of our city,of our city.\"

-System of a Down
    \"Toxicity\"

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

The dreaded JB#3. It worked for you? Unstable and not the best smelling of the mixes. Wow, I\'ve heard of it working for a very few others. On me it did just as good as TE or RM (you all know my history with those two).

<hr></blockquote>Not quite JB#3. I had a mix of 1:5 NPA to Issey and mixed that 1:1 with PF. At the time, PF was working really well for me for friendly hits and I was trying to drive them more into the sexual realm. -None by itself has no effect on women when I wear it, although every guy in sight seems to latch on to me. I really need to add some -nol to anything I have on. I figured the NPA/Issey/PF combo was worth trying. I got a very strong hit from a woman in her late 40\'s, whom I then dated for a while, and the reaction from my best friend, who admitted she was very turned on by it.

I have recently resurrected it as 1 unscented Edge : 0.54 PF, covered with Rebellion, in a dropper bottle. I\'m testing it a drop at a time on the back of my hands (along with another Rebellion-scented mix) as a way to work LaCroy secret ingredients back into my life - I\'ve been wearing \"clean\" mones too long again [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I am curious Happydude, besides the obvious male fantasty, why a bi-chick? It\'s like a set up for a bad Jerry Springer ep. Isn\'t it a bit scary dating a person who in all reality isn\'t sure what sex they want to date. One thing about gay people, atleast they know what sex they want to be with.

-The Bat

<hr></blockquote>

Well i\'m just trying to knock the threesome off my list of things to do. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Like you\'re attitude, my man... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Not quite JB#3. I had a mix of 1:5 NPA to Issey and mixed that 1:1 with PF.
    -BassMan

Ah, that\'s different. I can see how that could be a little more appealing atleast in the scent department.

-The Bat

Thread Information