As the subject says, I have a few questions. I don\'t mean to be repetitive, since I always see similar questions being asked, but I like receiving direct recommendations and answers. First of all, here are the products I have: TE(unscented), PI(ylang), AE, NPA, SPO\'s(four diff. scents), and SOE gelpaks (and plenty of them!). I\'ve had the TE, SOE, and SPMO for a couple weeks now and just received all the rest today. I am going out to the bar/club tonight and wanted to use something else or with the TE/SOE. I\'ll list my questions so it is easier to answer them.

1. Any recommendations?
2. What is with the PI and NPA inner lids, they don\'t seem like they will drop anything out. It looks too small to use a plastic syringe, maybe only a metal? I will probably end up just taking it out and dabbing it on my finger.
3. What is with guys using PI/w, did I miss something or isn\'t that just for women?

I thought I had another question or two, maybe I will remember later. Any recommendations/answers will be very helpful. Thank you!!!