Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Chem set proportions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Question to those who have experience with mixing their own pheros (with the chem set).

It would be usefull to do a mix like this :

none:3 nol:1.5 rone:1

That way, assuming it works fine and that I mix a maximum quantity of it with the 3 ml bottles, next time IO mix a batch I would have to buy only a bottle of none and the third time I would have only to buy a bottle of nol ... (I would not have to buy 2 bottles at the same time).

It would be usefull for the wallet but does it have a chance to work fine in those proportions ? (see profile for age and such, keeping in mind that when I add APC to AE it\'s a bit better so I could use a bit more none than what\'s in AE)

ref.: AE/m proportions are none2/nol1.5/rone1 if I\'m not mistaking.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Chem set proportions

SO? Nobody use the chem set or what ?

I also ordered some escential oils from Oshadhi. It\'s costing me a fortune. I hope I\'ll be able to make something amazing out of this...

**DONOTDELETE**

Experiment and see if it works. It almost sounds like a DD1 mix, you know, the NPA and the SOE. I usually like to keep the nol levels low in my mixes and increase the rone levels, seem to get better hits when the nol is low or nonexistent. Last batch was 4 none, 2 rone, 1 nol. It seemed to work good.

Another good chemset mix I have used is (if you ordered a-1 with the set) 6 none, 6 nol, 2 rone, 12 a-1. Mixed 50/50 with the vanilla spmo and some new scented PPC. Had a married woman give me her cell and wanted me to meet her at a hotel in Ohio the next day...hehe. It is all experimentation though. Good luck.

Ser

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe I\'ll invert the nol and rone content (1.5rone 1 nol) or just lower both to 1 part only, making it none3/nol1/rone1. I have a strong reaction to nol (very dizzy when using SOE, so much I won\'t use it anymore).

The more it goes, the more I like androstenone.

OK, I\'ll chime in. I have a different set of rules that I follow when I mix up a batch. I prefer to make a total of 5 mL\'s. I must admit I have access to accurate pipets to do the measuring. But, when I mix up the batch, it is only 0.5 mL\'s of pheros in 4.5 mL\'s of alcohol (EtOH.) This way I can make whatever I desire, and have it approximately the same strength as NPA in cologne (1:4 as directed) so I have a relative strength to start from. Also, my set has lasted me almost a year (cept the -nol, spilled it on myself one late night by accident, ps no OD reactions, go figure)

So, I must say, start small. My 5 mL mixes last for quite some time. I have atomizers from the body shop, and they appear very similar (in looks) to the atomizers that Bruce sells. I use two shots and while I have not had the DIHL results, I have had some pretty good results in other areas...

Thread Information