Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default How much is too much?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,
    I just recieved my order of the Edge and the Cool Scent pherospray not to long ago and was wondering about what dosage should be used to avoid overdoing it? And also, I like up north where it is colder and was wondering if the lack of heat also ment the pheromones broke down more slowly so an extra spray or so might be required.

Thankx.
    Myke.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: How much is too much?

I would say 3 may be too much. Try 1 spray for about a week to get an idea before increasing the dose. Remember that there can be a cumulative effect as pheromones do stay on your skin (for me 24 hours later even after a shower) and clothes (up to a week or more on some fabric).

I use 1 spray on my hands and rub it into my forearms and neck area. It\'s more than enough for me. But as they always say here, it\'s different for everyone. Good luck!

For me, 2 sprays of edge is maximum dosage and one spray works just fine. I\'ve tried one spray edge on the chest covered by two sprays Cool Scent, and that seemed to work realy well for about 4 hours, then the pheromone smell started coming through.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think most people here use three sprays of Edge and some kind of colonge or oil to cover it. I may be wrong about this but I think this is what most people are doing.

Thread Information