Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Holy Sh_t!!! This stuff works.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just bought SOE, P10, and PI. Started using it this past week and was very conscious of my surroundings, trying to notice if anyone acted different. Didn\'t see much at first, except this guy who works at the deli I go to for lunch had that DITH look many of you spoke about. He seemed all nervous when I went to pick up my sandwich. He stammered alot and seemed dazed and confused. Well, I kept experimenting with the above and noticed at my acting class (Improv) that everyone was so giddy and silly that night, more so than usual. Then yesterday, I went to the deli again and this real knockout of a woman was sitting at the table next to me while I waited for them to make my sandwich to go. I was in a real good mood (maybe it was the SOE) and she and I struck up a conversation about her recent trip to Italy. She was very very friendly and she said it was nice talking to me as she went to pick up her lunch to leave. Today the girl who works at the deli told me the woman was inquiring of who I was and that she thought I was really cute. Now don\'t get me wrong, I\'m above average in the looks department but no male model. Anyway, I have never in my life had someone react that way. I can\'t believe it was anything other then the pheros and my new attitude as a result of the pheros that lured her in. Holy crap!!! I feel like I\'ve just experienced a rebirth. And at 38 years old, its time to Paaaaaaaa tey!!! Youza. Anyone with similar experieces so quickly? Where do the guys go to test this stuff further where theres a good group of women in the 25-40 age range? Thanks so much for all your help.

Default Re: Holy Sh_t!!! This stuff works.

Congrats! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Welcome to the new world! Enjoy!

**DONOTDELETE**

So where should I go to test my pheros further? I am generally looking for women in the 25 to 38 age range. I thought the book store (Barnes & Noble) might be good. Someone else mentioned the mall. Any specific stores in the mall with women in that age range? Lastly, what products have a good fragrance. I see AE mentioned? Opinions welcomed and appreciated. Oh and Bruce, you are awesome man. Nice site, good product selection, great community!!

**DONOTDELETE**

For extra fragrance, it\'s nice to add a mix of APC male and female (maybe in a 60/40 proportion) to you\'r stronger products. You can also add some escential oils of mix it with a regular cologne.

I (and my girlfriend) prefer natural body odors or at least 100% pure and natural smells (high quality escential oils, no shitty artificial perfumes). That\'s why I just ordered a chem set and will also order some high quality Escential oils to mix my own personalized cologne.

I have a huge bacth of a weird mix of APC/AE/Azzaro/fake vanilla oil/ massage oil... It\'s a mess I have to shake before use because it doesn\' t blend... I think I\'ll use it only for clubbing when I don\'t really care but for special occasions and with my gf, I\'ll use my high quality magic perfume ;-)

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Welcome to the new world! Enjoy!

<hr></blockquote>Methinks he took the red pill...

Thread Information