Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC and NPA a powerful mix!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay everyone, I\'m back. Been offline but here I am. Awhile ago you heard me tell you about my NPA and APC mix. I had gotten a major hit from the APC alone but I used major dosage in a crowded bar. This is different.

I take public transit here but I make it a point that whenever I go out I spray on some \"mones\" to see the reaction. Now after mxing the APC and NPA I had a situation where I did a stupid thing and left it out on my desk where the sun can shine right in on it. (It\'s in a small glass bottle). So I put some in my sprayer, sprayed a shot to my shirt a shot to my beard and a shot my hair.

When I got on the bus I sat by this woman. She was attractive, and smiled but I noticed she couldn\'t keep her eyes off me. I would notice her turn her head then she stopped and kept looking at me out the corner of her eyes.

I moved to another seat to get another woman\'s reaction and I sat by this woman who looked at me and smile. I said hi but she said nothing. Then she started talking to herself. She would look at me and then say something. She was having this whole conversation about me to herself.

Later I\'m interviewing with this woman. She was older, about forty-ish but stylish and actually attractive. She starts telling me about the position and how the company doesn\'t want to pay qualified people (giving me a lot more info than she should) and that why people like me kept turning the job down (and yes I did turn it down) but these reactions were strong and I was like wow.

So now I\'m about to experiment with the Edge. Did I make the right decision or should I have just bought more NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC and NPA a powerful mix!

SOUNDS LIKE APC+NPA+SUNLIGHT=GOOD TIMES FOR ALL...HOW LONG WAS IT IN THE SUNLIGHT???MAYBE YOU\'VE STUMBLED ON TO SOMETHING BY ACCIDENT!!!... [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] : [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Jambat, since I just got my APC, how do you mix the APC and NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**

Well Jaggy, it\'s not as complicated as it sometimes sounds. I did it by sight, but someone like Bruce or Chemist might have a more accurrate way but here goes:

What I did was take the glass roll-on bottle my African Musk came in then filled it up about 70% of the way then mixed 30% of NPA in. I would have done a 50%/50% mix but Bruce expressed to me how potent NPA is (and if you smell that stuff you\'ll know it\'s probably true). But the smell is pleasant and it only takes a little to get a big result. I guess in a club or bar you could spray on more but I don\'t know. A massive dose of APC may be better because that\'s what I used to get my first big hit. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Jaggy, how\'d it work out with that NPA-APC mix? You get the same results I got. One spray in the hair and on your shirt should do it. Remember NPA is very strong.

Don\'t know Jambat, due to get NPA in the next few days. But I have my bottle all lined up for the mixing 70% to 30%. Once again, my new combo, Andro 4.2 & TE did it again. 20 yr old sneaking a few peeks at me oout of the corner of her eye. Just happened to catch her twice. Then at another store, was standing in line and one of cashiers came up from behind and leaned over my shoulder and told me she was going to steal me away to another register. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hang on... I screwed up. My new combo is Andro 4.2 and AE not TE.

1 spray Andro on chest/shirt, 1 dab AE behind each ear, 1 single down center of throat, and 1 on each wrist.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cool, but trust me on the NPA/APC mix. By the way I\'m going to write about my first day with the Edge.

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry, I left my Edge at home today by mistake. I\'ll try tommorrow.

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Thread Information