Close

Default Any Opinions on Stimugel?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bruce added a new product line a few months back - Stimugel for women - but I\'ve seen little or no discussion as to its effectiveness. I haven\'t had an opportunity to try the single packet I received yet.

Anyone?

Default Re: Any Opinions on Stimugel?

My girlfriend used that. According to her she not obtained anything new or exceptional. Only a light ardor. She told me that thinks that is good only who really has difficulties to obtaining the orgasm.

PS: while I applied stimugel in her clitoris I felt that her clitoris was a little harder than the normal...

**DONOTDELETE**

!! How bad could it be? If the guy\'s supposed to rub it on you ... I\'m all for it!

This reminds me of those breast enhancement creams that are supposed to be rubbed in well - I always imagine some woman convincing her husband the longer he rubs that cream in, the bigger they\'ll get, so don\'t stop, sweetie, it says at least 1/2 hour every night... if they get bigger or they don\'t, there\'s no downside to that product...

Sorry FRT,
    I have difficulty to understanding some terms in English.
    It was not very clear for me what you said..

I will try to count the history since the beginning..
    Me and my girlfriend, me 30 years, her 29
    We always tried to have an open relationship..I always ask what she likes, and vice-versa.. I am accomplished with her in the bed and me I think her also.. When we are going to the sex-shop she always buys oils, aromatic candles, eucalyptus gel When Bruce announced the stimugel, I thought with myself, all the L-S products that I used here are great! then I spoke to her about the stimugel, See FTR, I think was our flaw because, we began to think that with the \" next level \" would be something like 10 multiple orgasms..the anxiety was big she always asked for me if stimugel arrived.. in the night previous of the stimugel arrival we made love at the beach, inside of the car, Jesus it was a wonderful night the other day the stimugel arrived, we made love at home using the stimugel, and she told me what she felt, it was good but she says that exists a larger context for a good orgasm, like scenery, envolvement, etc.. I don\'t think the stimugel is bad
    but it is like phero, we have to know how to best awy to use..the pleasant \"discovery\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I was just joking - that anything that the man has to rub onto the woman can\'t be bad --in other words, just the fun of putting it on is worth something.

Sounds like you\'ve got a great love life - nice to hear about!

Upsss,,, sorry again,,I promise to improve my English..I could not understand what \" rub \" means, Now I found in the dictionary \"Rub-down\" I think is same thing..and yes, it was funny and stimulant also [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Whitehall, eat you a GOOD mint about one minute before you commence your oral work,if you know what I mean [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] It\'s about the same. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] And take a break every now and then to blow some cool air over your dinner plate [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] LOVELY...so THEY say [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Altoids! and that works both ways [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] or, if you\'re out of mints, the slightest bit of toothpaste on the tip of your tongue...Abductor, is Stimugel minty?

King of the coupons!

That was for Whitehall FTR...trying to help out my fellow forum member(s), and for those that care to learn. It only works both ways when the other knows and enjoys what they\'re doing down there [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Women read here, too.
    But if you\'re asking me not to tail you, I hear ya...

King of the coupons!

Nawwwh! I\'m not FTR...whatever blows your hair back...you can tail me anywhere. Don\'t have a problem with that [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That is...as long as you don\'t take my wallet!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey hey HEY! I\'m not that kinda girl! lol

FTR,
    It has menthol in it, feels cool. I\'ll send you a free packet if you want to try it out. Actually, for reasons you touched on yourself (no pun intended) it is probably more scientific to apply it yourself and see if you notice any enhancement in sensitivity. I think someone mentioned in another thread somewhere that there has been some serious and successful research on these types of gels.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Well ... in the interest of science ... ok, I\'ll try it.

FTR,
    Email me the address you want it sent to.

My wife and I are having a lot of fun with the stuff, but you never know how much is the power of suggestion.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I had some quite superlative phone sex last night and used Stimugel.It feels minty/tingly but as far as I can tell, that\'s about it. My feeling is that you could probably do just as well with anything containing menthol or mint, if you like that feeling. I had a problem with it drying out fast, and not re-wetting, so that I ended up having to go get some lube. Also, it doesn\'t taste good to me, so I won\'t be using it with a partner.I did have an intense and prolonged orgasm but I\'d been primed for it with sexy conversation for several hours before, and it didn\'t feel different from others I\'ve had without using Stimugel.I\'m having a hard time trying to figure out exactly how you would evaluate it. If you didn\'t usually have orgasms, and you put this on and had them, then you\'d know something -- but if you always have them, how can you tell any difference? I couldn\'t.So, Bruce, I\'m thinking the fun you two are having is maybe more due to your expert application technique than to the product.But I\'ll keep using it for such circumstances and see if anything changes.

...or pepper mint mouthwash [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, I used Stimugel tonight on myself, without any partner at all, even on the phone. I did notice that it seems to enhance and prolong clitoral erection somewhat. This time I also spread it out to cover most everything between my legs. I think that has a better effect that way.

It doesn\'t live up to the hype on the package. I think they should tone that down a little. But it\'s not a bad product.

**DONOTDELETE**

Studley Do Right called me up this morning, he\'d just got out of bed, had wood, and was thinking of me, so we had phone sex and I had a good time.

However.

I had a date for phone sex tonight with another guy and was a little worried whether I would be able to have an orgasm or not -- I came home tired, didn\'t get much sleep last night, and had already been satisfied in the morning -- not a recipe for a big bang with sound effects.

Stimugel to the rescue.

I\'m going to place an order.

Its effects are subtle but they\'re there, and in circumstances where you need just the slightest bit of help, it does work. I recommend it.

Anybody else going to experiment and report? I for one would be interested to hear results.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

..tastes terrible on toast.

**DONOTDELETE**

!! Doesn\'t it, though! and even worse on french fries.

Thread Information