Close

Thread: Andro 4.2

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Andro 4.2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone out there tried or like Andro 4.2? I have noticed also that if you do one squirt andro 4.2, one squirt TE to your hair, you will automatically get laid that day...if you are involved with a woman, and she isnt on her period, you WILL have some fun that day...sorry to be so crude ladies, but i wanted to share my info with all the gents... but anyway, i have noticed that strong cat piss smell with andro 4.2, but it is very effective!! has anyone had any success with andro 4.2, and if so, how much did you apply, and how long does it last? thanks

King of the coupons!

Default Re: Andro 4.2

BOOT!!! Get a grip!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] \"Hi! My name is JamBoot, and I\'m a Mone-a-holic! It\'s been a week since I\'ve sprayed, dabbed, or smeared. I don\'t know how I\'m surviving...I\'m just taking it one second at a time, one minute at a time, one hour at a time, one day at a time.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] BassMan has been the only one I\'ve read that uses 4.2 often. Send him a PM, or you can check out a couple of his notes on my \"12 LONG PAGES OF HITS...OR LIES?\" Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Mobley, i know this sounds crazy, but i am addicted to the mones..i cnat live without them...if i dont smell that cat piss smell, i dont feel alive, i kid ya not....sometimes i will apply a does before bedtime just so i can waiver in ectasey as i drift off to sleep...crazy isnt it? i guess its making me feel jiggy like it does everyone else..also, interesting note, there is this fat guy in my office who hates it when i wear PI, he doesnt speak to me and sneaks peeks at me from behind his computer like hes scared/pissed off at me... but get this, when i wear andro 4.2, he starts actually kissing my ass and tryign to talk to me and start conversations and starts showing deference...of course, i wore andro 4.2 to the office last week, and a girl walked thru and said that something smelled like cat piss in the office, so i told her that my it was my new cologne called \"catpiss\"....she laughed and siad \"oh no, its not you, its something else around her\".....as she was saying this, i noticed her headlights were on and she was ready for some night driving...will report back later

King of the coupons!

Watch out for the big fella Boot!!! He might be mad because he\'s constantly thinking about you!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I don\'t want to see you on CNN for killing a fella that thought you were sexy!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Nor do I want you to be the first to die from an OD of mones!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] \"Me like Boot, him make me laugh!!!!\" Tater!!

Phero Pharaoh

Why don\'t you use a colonge cover for the Andro rather than actually putting on an unscented product like Andro? Just curious.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Seems like you OD when using PI. How much PI were you using and how much Andro were you using?

- Krish

Jamboot,
    Andro 4.2 is the only product that gets me hits every time I use it. I usually get girl flirting with me hardcore when I wear it.
    I use 1-2 sprays(one to neck and face and one on my shirt).
    It usually last all day that way.
    Also I don\'t think andro 4.2 smells as bad as most of the -none products but thats just me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Boot, you are our phero-hero! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks for the info walter, yeah, i tried andro 4.2 from the used prodcuts section, and i sprayed it, and like , all i could smell was alcohol, so i thought i got ripped off or somethign, that is,...until about 5 min later i got a whoof of some hellacious BO smell, ..but it was so cool...i walked into Cracker Barrell rest. for breakfast, and you would think Robert Redford walked in the [censored] place, i had a waittress turn her head so far and fast to look at me dihl that i thought her neck was gonna snap off...as far as cologne cover, i am just now realizing that i need one desperately wth Andro...i have noticed that i get crazy, insane sexual hits like beatlemania when i do a squirt of andro 4.2 in my hair, and a squirt of TE right on top of it...man, thats almost unfair the amount of sexual frenzy it creates...last time i did that, i was in a cat piss orgy with my gf and her best friend, they decided to teach me who the boss was...all i can say on a public forum was by 6am, the sun was the only thing that would \"come up\"

Journeyman

How old are you, jamboot? Also, what\'s your build like?

**DONOTDELETE**

I am 35, built like an overweight swimmer, and enjoy diving for muff!!

King of the coupons!

AWWWH Hell!!! Why did you go and say a thing like that!!!?
    Now you\'re my HERO!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

What about NPA?....has not it worked for u?....what about the champion mix?.....

Thread Information