Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Female phero users?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just purchased some pheromones for the first time (PPA-Passion Pheromone Atractant).
    I wanted to start out light for the first time, plus it was decently priced. Maybe next time I will get an additive of some sort if this seems to work out.

I was just wondering if there were any females out there who have tried this or better yet.. any stories, tidbits, etc?
    Just decided to try this- out of curiosity.
    I do enjoy reading the men\'s stories about their experiences (especially the Blue Bottle Diaries), but I was just a tad curious of how things have worked with women.
    I certainly do not want to smell funny, but we\'ll see what happens when I get this stuff. More of a social experiment I think. We\'ll see if it has any effect on my new man prospect.
    [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Female phero users?

We now realise that sexual warfare has just entered a new phase female vs male and male vs female pheromones make life very interesting and strange go the phero add other things and life becomes weird aka the edge stories with Jason well thats all for me for now later everyone

Weird. I just got back from talking/drinking with a frined that was having marriage problems (like I would have any good advice). There does seem to be that battle of the sexes thing going on. I don\'t think nature intended it that way. It seems that we\'re just suposed to get horny, fuck, and take care of everybody\'s kids no matter whose sperm it is; but it\'s a comptetitive society and everybody\'s rightfully insecure so we need somebody we can rely on, so we pair bond even though it ends up being an illusion most of the time and we end up getting bitter and cynical about any type of emotional attachment.
    Anyway, that\'s my drunken thoughts on the mater.

**DONOTDELETE**

Dear Velvet,

I\'ve tried PPA and I like it so far. Although I mixed it with my perfume, so I don\'t really recall what the original scent smells like, it doesn\'t smell \'funny\' or anything. In fact I think you can\'t really smell much.

I find that the scent of female pheromone products actually are more tolerable than male products. I had a whiff of NPA and the nHance Male wipes and it almost made me puke (sorry, guys). [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    The smell reminds me of my ex-boyfriend (my \'first\'). He was a mechanic and his BO smelled strongly of \'that\' kind of smell. I guess he must have had a high level of natural pheromone production. I was 16 that time (he was 22) and I didn\'t know about pheros back then.

That time then, I couldn\'t get enough of him but after moving to another state, it seemed his \'power\' over me diminished and I broke off with him (much to his grief).

I am now 22 and married to another guy in another state. The thought of him (my-Ex) repulses me when I remember and I try very hard to forget but the past keeps haunting me. I wonder whether that\'s a side-effect of being under the pheromone \'spell\'?

Then again maybe my revulsion towards that \'pheromone smell\' could be because it reminded me of my EX?

It is confusing because as far as I remember, he was nice to me but I am repulsed when I think of the times we had sex. (Ughh! Even the mention of it ....) I don\'t feel that way though when I think of my other ex-boyfriends before I married my hubby. Only him.

I thought \'First Loves\' were supposed to be \'unforgettable\' in a GOOD WAY, unfortunately, mine was REPULSIVE. But why? I can\'t say.....

We did make the earth move....but I\'d rather not think about it, lest I run to the john and spill my guts out !

~JacQueLine~ [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

P.S. - PPA works wonders on my hubby. He usually is too tired for sex after 12 hours at work but when I\'m wearing it, he\'ll give up his precious hours of sleep!! (Sleep used to be more important than sex before the pheros) Now I need to slap some pheros on him just to keep up.

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: JacQue ]

Miss Velvet,

All of Life is a social experiment.Here\'s hoping you have the same success that JacQue has enjoyed with her PPA.Good Luck!

JacQue,
    I too am willing to sacrifice sleep in the pursuit of LOVE! I\'m seriously considering,as a result of reading your post,buying PPA(for women)for my lady and if she doesn\'t like it,applying it to my pillow MYSELF to enhance my own romantic inclinations when I\'m too exhausted.(a rare occurrence,but admittedly it has happened).

aka,
    Did you study Latin? Is the last line of your post above,perhaps, a dead language Freudian?

Paul in OZ,
    I SURRENDER!
    If there IS a war between the sexes,and the object of the womens\' forces is to capture penises to imprison,whether vaginally or orally,I should like to volunteer at this time to sacrifice the freedom of MY penis,that others may be free to do with theirs what they will.
    That\'s just the kind of guy I am.

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**

My experience to the best of my knowledge. (you can\'t always tell when you are under influence of pheromones) has been with REALM see
    post in earlier article.

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Holy Oedipus! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Thread Information